Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) (35015 Views)

Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) / Mother Pours Hot Water On Daughter In Lagos, Blames The Devil (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by Jabioro: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
What kind of useless anger that came over her.. she is a devil ...

1 Like

Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by stan99: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
wicked woman
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by zinachidi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jayson1:
And some women are crying day and night for a single issue even if the child is an immbecile.
ah, nobody is praying for an slowpoke ooo, better to have none.
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
While some are looking for children
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by zinachidi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
TINALETC3:
Mum, u no try at al, 4 dis recession, u carry pot of soup pour ur daughter shocked, and some pple out dere ar hungry embarassed
u, na d soup dem waste dey pain u nor be even the pain d girl dey go thru.. Lol
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by Cutehector(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dorry62

grin kiss
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by uzoormah(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
fpeter:
Anger rests in the bosom of a fool.
not really a fool but actually in the bosom of a WOMAN
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by Edipee(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
OMG! Another angry woman.
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mental Disorders everywhere.
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by Alvino1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
There she goes blaming the innocent devil.. I jst feel there is more to this story than we are told... Nobody has even told us if the said neighbour is male or female... Lets start 4rm there...

1 Like

Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by Bizgold: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
May master told me...... dONT BE ANGRY!!! Anger is the root of regretted evil
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by qualityovenbake(m): 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mother's love is incomparable, uncompromising and unconditional but this woman version of motherly love is devilish.
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by mladuo51(f): 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
That's pure wickedness
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by taiman1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
She's not the biological mother of the child. A sane being won't do such. Feeling sorry for the girl tho.
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by bid4rich(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Benin City Again! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wonders shall never seize to exist in that region
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by earthcrust: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
An yet ppl full ground de find pikin wey them go pet them no see.
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by TINALETC3(f): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin if she had fed pple wt dat pot of soup, den she wudnt hv poured it on her daughter grin
zinachidi:
u, na d soup dem waste dey pain u nor be even the pain d girl dey go thru.. Lol

Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
I never see offense that can attract this kind of punishment
Wicked mother ni
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by pussyponder: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Pascalville:
which type of mother is this....a disgrace to the motherhood. Last week my mom gifted me 200k just like that. Yet a mother did this to her own daughter... God I thank you for my family, we re not perfect but I thank you.. Today is my mom birthday...

Sharrap who ask u

1 Like

Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by SURElee(f): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
In this buhari era naim mad kolo woman pour hot soup on top her pikin? How enraged can a woman be to inflict such pain on her OWN child? God have Mercy. Am shocked, I was hoping to read step mother/madam related issue.
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by paulll: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Poor child. May God forgive the woman.
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by JBoss25(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
peter22484:
THIS IS HOT AND PAYING, JUST GOT MY SECOND ALERT. JOIN NOW AND THANK ME LATER.
does it really pay
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by Mznaett: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Edipee:
OMG! Another angry woman.

sad
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by euchariadavid(f): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
You dont know what came over you and you pour hot soup on your daughter..... Unfortunate mother
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by superson001(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
don't even know what to say
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by Jesusloveyou: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
TINALETC3:
Mum, u no try at al, 4 dis recession, u carry pot of soup pour ur daughter shocked, and some pple out dere ar hungry embarassed
that is how she commit double sin

1 Like

Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by Biggcake: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Pascalville:
which type of mother is this....a disgrace to the motherhood. Last week my mom gifted me 200k just like that. Yet a mother did this to her own daughter... God I thank you for my family, we re not perfect but I thank you.. Today is my mom birthday...
Wow congrats to your Mun...

Help me tell your Dad to give her a good fvck.

The type of fvck that breaks the yoke.

1 Like

Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
smiley
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by olakunlea1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
cry ah mogbe!
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by prela(f): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Pascalville:

can i meet mummy please?
Re: Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) by pato405(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Pascalville:

You have a wonderful mother! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) / Thief Who Stole Generator In Sapele Caught In The Act (photos) / Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.