Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

**** - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / **** (871 Views)

How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam / Part 2. Entrepreneurship Is A Scam In Nigeria As Well As A Multiplier Of Poverty / Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**** by Desdemona(f): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
I woke up one morning to read messages from this number: +234 817 343 2653. He says his name is Okezie Kelechi. When I first saw a message from an unknown number, what crept up my head at the first instance was me about to have a good day. I thought a new customer was in line to patronize my business. I didn't hesitate to reply, asking how i could be of help grin.

Immediately I responded, the tons of responses took me aback. The Kelechi dude claimed he was in school, working to raise some money to pay his fees and to get himself to enroll in some programs(autocad and excel) to enable him get IT placement...issokay.

I must confess, the Kelechi dude is quite a talented actor so i decided to play along and I too, decided to act my own script. This got Kelechi giving me a bill of 130k to purchase a new laptop aside the 40k or thereabouts which he needed for the abstract programs. At this moment, I'm tired of acting. I need to get junkie out of my phone.

Please, for your own good, beware of this person with the name: Okezie Thankgod Kelechi Ezekwe.
Re: **** by Desdemona(f): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dear Scammer Kelechi or whatever your name is,

Stop adding me to your useless groups. You need help but you have all the time to be on whatsapp, creating useless groups. While the sun is still shinning, do your future self a favour. Stop trying my patience; you won't like the outcome. If your sorry life means nothing to you, at least, think of your mother and your loved ones.
Re: **** by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
You haven't convince us enough to believe this your story

2 Likes

Re: **** by Desdemona(f): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
sweetboiy:
You haven't convince us enough to believe this your story

I stand to gain nothing by posting this. It's simply to warn other well meaning Nairalanders. He comes here on Nairaland to pick numbers and tells them the same lame story. He has seen this post. If everything I typed up there is false, he should come and clear his name.
Re: **** by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Desdemona:

I stand to gain nothing by posting this. It's simply to warn other well meaning Nairalanders. He comes here on Nairaland to pick numbers and tells them the same lame story. He has seen this post. If everything I typed up there is false, he should come and clear his name.
my concern here is labelling him a scam with no concrete evidence. What are u accusing him of?
Re: **** by Desdemona(f): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
sweetboiy:
my concern here is labelling him a scam with no concrete evidence. What are u accusing him of?

I wish I had a concrete evidence but sadly, i lost all my chat history on whatsapp. That dude has no chill and no shame. Kindly check these threads.

https://www.nairaland.com/3574297/social-media-begging
https://www.nairaland.com/3490701/depressed-soul#51451696.

I decided to call him out here. If he's genuine, he should refute all the statements.
Re: **** by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 05, 2020
Thankgod Ezekwe
Bank number: 0433337146

(1) (Reply)

Xpression(solpia), Darling Super Star(lona), Bella / Shopify / Supply Stones And Smile To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.