Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Oriflame Business Opportunity And Compensation Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oriflame Business Opportunity And Compensation Plan (857 Views)

Excellent Rewards And Compensation Plan... / Total Life Changes (TLC) Biz COMPENSATION PLAN 2018 / Oriflame Business Opportunity And Compensation Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oriflame Business Opportunity And Compensation Plan by khady1(f): 5:17am On Jul 10, 2017
If you were asked to work for a period of 4yrs and at about your 3rd and 4th year you will be earning about N850,000k to N1,000,000 monthly would you consider giving that job your attention? I bet you will!

The Company I partner with helps you earn this and even more!!! , Plus fun filled all expense paid trips.

From the bottom... As a Director u earn a minimum of 140,000 monthly and get a cash award of N150,000
Average time to achieve this is 3months to 6months
For the Fast and Smart person it can be one month! Yea!

As a Gold Director you earn a minimum of 217,000 and cash award of 300,000 plus expense paid International Vacation!!!
Average time to achieve this is 6months to 12 months
At this level you would have helped 2 people earn about 100,000 monthly.

Snr Gold Director, you earn minimum 320,000 monthly with cash award of 450,000 plus expense paid International Vacation!
Average time to achieve this is 12months to 18months and would have help 3persons earn about 100,000 monthly...

It goes on and on

When I invite someone to come build a business they would enjoy and even transfer to their generation, you would hear something like...

"I can't talk to people" really? So what do u do with your phone or at the mall/market?�� ,

"I can't t sell" but you can buy?, my dear if u can buy then you can sell??#gbam

"I dont know people" but have 500+ Facebook friends, 800+ what's app contacts, and are on all social media platform posting selfie and Liking other people Success stories! SMH���!

They attend church services and mosque and even Club and you dont know people?���... Oh TTTHP✋�!

Successful people are those who looks out for NEEDS and MEETS that need!

Look around you and see thousand of people need Financial Independence and Freedom!
Grab the opportunity of the resources we have in Nigeria(People Resources)

Be the answer to your neighbor, colleagues, friends, relatives prayer�.

Join Oriflame now ��with N3,000 Now and determination to succeed... We will work together �to achieve your dreams and you will thank me later not with words alone but with cash too��. Its easy.

Contact me : 07030682979

Send me your email address so that I can mail you the free online registration forms. You will be added to our whatsapp group for online training immediately you register.

Do someone some good by sharing this post too...they need to know��

(1) (Reply)

Tarpaulin & PVC Leather For Sale / I Buy Itunes Card @230 Per Dollar / What Online Job Can One Do With A Mobile Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.