Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One (37585 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Alphasoar(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
First, dont be too interested!
Secondly,
you: sir, I am just recovering from a mess I entered last year in MMM
MD: thats bad, hope you didnt stake your house
you: ha no sir, Its just that this ponzi schemes are charming at first and you wouldnt have guts to resist.
MD: hmmm
you: my friend just introduced a new one last week to me and promising heaven and earth.
MD: which one is that?
you: (mention the ponzi scheme he operating and avoid link to his activities using your phone).
whatever happens after na for your head oh!
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
200,300k na ur own definition of pumping money?

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Originalsly: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
@op.... you not only all up in the man's business.... by force you want him to do what you think he should do. It is people like you that end up being murdered and nobody have,a clue why.... "awww.... he,was such a nice kid... had no enemies... everyone loves him... why would someone do such a thing to him?"You wayyy past being nosey.

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
What kind of employee are you?
Are you sure you are not a rob... in disguise?

You only feel this way just because of your experience and job continuity hence going to the extreme; or has your MMM totally reset your thinking facaulty that you no longer remember that he is your boss and using your phone was a privilege. Man, you owe him nothing, but advise.

Your boss is feeling high just like you did when people were warning you too. If he refuses to heed to advise, then he should be allowed to learn the hard way so that he will be the next to advise other.

Being afraid of lossing your job? Are not your mates employers of labour?

Endtime Employee.!

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Heebah: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:
I do not wanna say you're wicked but you are someone has 200k in there and you wanna lock him out infact that's a criminal tendency

mind your business
collect your salary
month end quit
stop doing tatafo
what makes you think he's using company's money to play this game
y'all gotta learn how to mind ya businesses
Everybody is saying mind ur business,mind ur business.....naso we go dey mind our business until person die on top simple matter dat could have been avoided.

When someone is obviously going d wrong direction,d right thing to do is to speak upon n direct d person or take a decision that can put d person back on track.

Who minding of business don EPP Pls let's stop dis mentality of looking d other way when something is not right....what is wrong is wrong n we must talk about it. Haba!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by crunchyg: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Snow84:
My employer is a newbie to ponzi schemes. He has introduced this particular one to all 9 workers here, and they joined, except me that didn't. This is because I have 150k trapped in MMM.

Two days ago, his phone network was down, and needed to log into his account. As the only worker using a good phone, he collected it, and used it. He didn't uncheck "remember me". Now I have his login details. He just paid over 200k, expecting about 300k next month. He has more than 7 referrals. I don't want to mention the scheme so that they won't discuss it in their WhatsApp group if a member is here.

This man will be tempted to pump more money into it next month. If the small company folds up, I will share in the pain. Now I'm thinking if I should change his password and other details, and shut him out before he ruins himself. For him not to be able to recover the password, I need to also block access to his mail, but I'm not a good hacker. If at all I succeed in changing his details, I must not be the beneficiary, so that I may not be hunted if he ever finds out.

How can I prevent this impending danger? Remember that he has to lose something now that he used small money to test the scheme.
Na your type dey get mind hack into company's financial systems and pulse

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by dheolexaone(f): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Op is just so stew peed. Gosh.
Not all adults matured.
Work more on ur generation n leave ur boss account alone. He gat his life to live. Good or bad.

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by AJJ17(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Snow84:
My employer is a newbie to ponzi schemes. He has introduced this particular one to all 9 workers here, and they joined, except me that didn't. This is because I have 150k trapped in MMM.

Two days ago, his phone network was down, and needed to log into his account. As the only worker using a good phone, he collected it, and used it. He didn't uncheck "remember me". Now I have his login details. He just paid over 200k, expecting about 300k next month. He has more than 7 referrals. I don't want to mention the scheme so that they won't discuss it in their WhatsApp group if a member is here.

This man will be tempted to pump more money into it next month. If the small company folds up, I will share in the pain. Now I'm thinking if I should change his password and other details, and shut him out before he ruins himself. For him not to be able to recover the password, I need to also block access to his mail, but I'm not a good hacker. If at all I succeed in changing his details, I must not be the beneficiary, so that I may not be hunted if he ever finds out.

How can I prevent this impending danger? Remember that he has to lose something now that he used small money to test the scheme.
Oga you cannot correct a wrong with another wrong.
Best is try to sit him down and tell him about the demerits of Ponzi with practical examples and hope he listens

3 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Vicolan: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bros pls just free him if he later kwn dt u have hand in such act my dear brother it won't funny. Moreover nothing can be hidden for life if u claim he won't kwn u do such..Pls login him out simple
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
QuietHammer:
Leave him, he wants to change the world
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Heebah:
Everybody is saying mind ur business,mind ur business.....naso we go dey mind our business until person die on top simple matter dat could have been avoided.

When someone is obviously going d wrong direction,d right thing to do is to speak upon n direct d person or take a decision that can put d person back on track.

Who minding of business don EPP Pls let's stop dis mentality of looking d other way when something is not right....what is wrong is wrong n we must talk about it. Haba!!!!!

So r u saying it is right for him to snoop into his boss's acct and change his password? That is ur definition of helping him? That sir can get him in jail. In this scenario minding his business is his best option. He can talk to his boss about the dangers of Ponzi schemes but he cannot stretch it too far because he is his boss. It depends on the kind of relationship both have.

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Horlufemi(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Is it your money?

Moreover you are invading his privacy. It is wrong on so many levels. You need to stop it.

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
greenhulk:

So r u saying it is right for him to snoop into his boss's acct and change his password? That is ur definition of helping him? That sir can get him in jail. In this scenario minding his business is his best option. He can talk to his boss about the dangers of Ponzi schemes but he cannot stretch it too far because he is his boss. It depends on the kind of relationship both have.

The efcc will laff at such a matter. They are even finding a way to stop people from doing these schemes.

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Heebah: 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Snow84:

The efcc will laff at such a matter. They are even finding a way to stop people from doing these schemes.
No mind am
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by CellTabRepairs: 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
None of your business is an important advice in life.

Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by joinnow: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Na WA this op self
So u want to hack your Oga account
See ur life

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by newmusic: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
You're nothing but a criminal.
Thinking of changing someone's password without his consent is a criminal act, even looking at his personal account on ponzi or whatever is another criminal act. And again who told you he's using business money for ponzi, if you think you're wiser and smarter than him, why is he your boss?

If you want to help your boss not to lose to ponzi, tell him all he needs to know about ponzi, the risk and what he will lose and also tell him about your experience, then leave him to decide what he's gonna do after all your advice. Stop tapping into people's private life without their permission, only criminals do that.

3 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by tosyne2much(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Thought I expect you to feel concerned about possible loss and dangers but what you intend doing to save him is cruelty

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by madgoat(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Snow84:

No comment! Your moniker says madgoat. Nothing less is expected from you. One should not drag issues with a goat, a mæd one at that.

Well that's your opinion. At least i reason with common sense without going around poke nosing into issues that should ordinarily be left to rest. You will soon be sacked if you continue with this your busybody poke nosing. Its so irritating. Go and change his password.... Smmhhh... Criminal in disguise is what you are. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by EdCure: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Heebah:

Who minding of business don EPP Pls let's stop dis mentality of looking d other way when so embarassedmething is not right....what is wrong is wrong n we must talk about it. Haba!!!!!
Don't mind those kids who cannot think outside the box and have opinions of their own.

Everybody is conveniently herding with the crowd, with the "mind your business" cliché. Most of these ignoramuses don't even know what it means to mind one's business.

These phalanx of crackpots also fail to realise that the OP's job and salary are at stake.
In the long run, the boss will definitely invest company money and workers salary on the scheme.

5 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by SaintNemesis(f): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
You are not a good employee, you have no respect for you employers, not only did you spy on him/her but you also came here to share the info. Do you know if your employer is also a nairalander?
Is the person not an adult to know what is good for him or her.
Why not tell him of the risk instead of sharing it on Nairaland.

Snow84:

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by airex(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Snow84:

I no sure say u get sense.

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Timijo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
I came here to check the website name but the op disappointed me. Gerra from here jooor.

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Jetland(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Aproko... Mind your business.I am sure you were among those who were ready to die for MMM when it was still booming.
Now you are forming 'saint'

I DEDICATE THIS FTC TO THAT YOUR BOSS;he doesn't even know that his life is being x-rayed on Nairaland.
I hardly quote people on nairaland, but for this your post eeh, i can't hold it.....you almost killed me with laughter. X-ray his life....

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Jflex07(m): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
characters really exist.. Bros your boss understands the risk involved. let him be,if any thing goes wrong, he has himself to blame.
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Jflex07(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
EdCure:

Don't mind those kids who cannot think outside the box and have opinions of their own.

Everybody is conveniently herding with the crowd, with the "mind your business" cliché. Most of these ignoramuses don't even know what it means to mind one's business.

These phalanx of crackpots also fail to realise that the OP's job and salary are at stake.
In the long run, the boss will definitely invest company money and workers salary on the scheme.
Mind your business

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by soulfood(m): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Incrizz(f): 12:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Snow84:

Well, your signature says until something is broken, one should not attempt fixing it. I call that shortsightedness. Anyway, I have started looking for another job.

Wait...
How does your mind work please?
How can you lock a Man out of his 200k?!!!

If someone locks you out, you're saying you'd be cool with it

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Pray for him.

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by linearity: 4:24am On Mar 08, 2017
Most people only learn by their mistakes...changing his credentials will not change him.

If my manager, who holds the success and failure of the company in his/her hands is that uninformed to going into Ponzi schemes, I will not be working there for too long.
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by talk2yommex2000(m): 4:28am On Mar 08, 2017
Snow84:

No comment! Your moniker says madgoat. Nothing less is expected from you. One should not drag issues with a goat, a mæd one at that.

Chai...Jesu Kristi! Why nah? On top wetin? This is just too much.

Dem no dey follow u play at all?
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by talk2yommex2000(m): 4:35am On Mar 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
Thought I expect you to feel concerned about possible loss and dangers but what you intend doing to save him is cruelty

seconded! He should have just asked what he can do to avert the danger about to happen to his boss and the company. What he intends to do will not even help the boss, it's simply cruelty. He shldnt av said that at all.

My opinion though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M / Billion Dollar Startups Founded By Nigerians / Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.