Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour (120499 Views)

Simi's New Photo Sparks Pregnancy Speculation As Fans React / Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour / #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
kjigga:

it doesnt stop her cash flow

Na so
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by rawgurl(f): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
Hmmn...

Until she turned into an Olosho?

na u talk that one cheesycheesy
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
WebSurfer:
As little as this girl, she no dey stay house, either swiss spirit today or another hotel tomorrow , you will pay her for a job and will come to set anytime she likes with too much yanga and forming..

I dunno if all these people think they are the first at doing what they do

Really?
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by paradigmshift(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
see their unripe mango face
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by burkingx(f): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
doublewisdom:
Too much fluid from men.

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by seguno2: 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jayson1:
I love that dog chain on her neck.

Are you Pretty Mike who drags girls on dog chains?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by photoshoot(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Na wa o

This one is 16years old...

Wetin girls dey chop na
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by rawgurl(f): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
kjigga:

it doesnt stop her cash flow

and who is talking about cash here ? undecided
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by seguno2: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
johnwiller50:
she looks it

More likely to be a case of gluttony- eating like a pig simply because she has some extra change instead of INVESTING now that her star is shining.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by HardMirror(m): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

bleeps real gud? How do u mean? Ever Bleep her before?
In life, nothing is really hidden.

Don't be surprised how many people have details of what your privy looks like and how u f***. People kiss and tell and most times it is exaggerated, but always founded on truth.
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by XtraTochi: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:
Pffft... I know this bìtch bro... She ain't 16 and she fücks real good.

That house she stays is in badore in ajah...my friend stays in that compound too. Seen her many times so I know what I am saying grin
liar keep lying
She's not even in Lagos
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by asahnwaKC: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Just sixteen...with artificial nails and leg chain.. undecided
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by HardMirror(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
rawgurl:

and who is talking about cash here ? undecided
Lol. Abeg just leave this matter pursue ur own cash too. No be today 16yr old dey carry belle

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by HardMirror(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
asahnwaKC:
Just sixteen...with artificial nails and leg chain.. undecided
So?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by eltalentino(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
WebSurfer:
As little as this girl, she no dey stay house, either swiss spirit today or another hotel tomorrow , you will pay her for a job and will come to set anytime she likes with too much yanga and forming..

I dunno if all these people think they are the first at doing what they do

ARE you in the industry?
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by rawgurl(f): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror:

Lol. Abeg just leave this matter pursue ur own cash too. No be today 16yr old dey carry belle

and u will praise ur daughter if she gets pregnant at 16 ? undecided

and talking of making my own money, do nt underestimate someone u don't know.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by BlindAngel: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nixiepie:
Hope she is not pregnant,the pose nd the bloating tummy thou
But u fugly ooooo, no offence.
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by Lyord56(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Who carry belle , person wen b says naa man fluid e drink ... grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by edonks: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
16years old Nollywood actress Regina Daniels new instagram photo with her mom left tongues wagging
With many suggesting she could be pregnant.

See photos below:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BRVNUeqlIM0/

age group
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
rawgurl:
I used to love this girl until she suddenly turn into something else.
She is just all over the place acting sexy...dog tag and slave chains.
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
rawgurl:

na u talk that one cheesycheesy

I lie?
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by Nixiepie(f): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
BlindAngel:

But u fugly ooooo, no offence.
lmfao
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
rawgurl:

and u will praise ur daughter if she gets pregnant at 16 ? undecided

and talking of making my own money, do nt underestimate someone u don't know.

Too much money speaking
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by rawgurl(f): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
cutecheeks:

She is just all over the place acting sexy...dog tag and slave chains.

epic cheesycheesy
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by rawgurl(f): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

I lie?

hehehe cheesycheesy
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by rawgurl(f): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Too much money speaking

u no well tongue
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lol. . .this girl is 16.
I know her very well
She stays close to GRA Asaba, my area.
She's attending Hollywood sec school asaba also.
And very jovial smiley

#YOLO
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
rawgurl:

epic cheesycheesy
It's true na. She is 16 and acting and dressing sexy, when 1 pervert stalks her or a producer does the unthinkable she'll cry foul. That's how we promote immorality In our society. If she was my niece or something because I can't be a mother to such child, I'll arrange her ways. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
16yrs?

*arranging my clothes for my eminent arrest for you know what*
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by rawgurl(f): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
cutecheeks:

It's true na. She is 16 and acting and dressing sexy, when 1 pervert stalks her or a producer does the unthinkable she'll cry foul. That's how we promote immorality In our society. If she was my niece or something because I can't be a mother to such child, I'll arrange her ways. angry

my dear and people won't see anything wrong in it, we now celebrate moral decadence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 / Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.