Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour (120502 Views)

Simi's New Photo Sparks Pregnancy Speculation As Fans React / Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour / #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by Nnwannsukka(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
Who is she ?
Reginald Daniels of Dumebi that small firl of yesterday.
And her mother is even there seeing her dresa this way.
O di bad bikonu
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by Culin(f): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Shoo! Was this girl cursed with puma fenty pams? Anyway I'm sure it's shwarma and icecream that's in that belly.
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by DAP212(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
ok they said you prostitute Regina I LOVE YOU ALL the same
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
rawgurl:

u no well tongue

Oya comman give me ...
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by james1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
this is a 16 year old?wooow and she is an actress.her mother is in full support i see.
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by massalati(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=Tazdroid post=54358635][b]A clear example of a parent who's negligent in providing adequate parenting. This girl's barely 18 and she's parading herself in indecent clothing and seeking attention on social media while her mum is gallantly flanking her left, right centre proudly.

I know we've lost a lot of materialistic things but should we lose our values and morals completely? No one is a saint or a perfect being but we should aspire for perfection.

Parents should act like parents

book[img][quote author=Tazdroid post=54358635][b]A clear example of a parent who's negligent in providing adequate parenting. This girl's barely 18 and she's parading herself in indecent clothing and seeking attention on social media while her mum is gallantly flanking her left, right centre proudly.

I know we've lost a lot of materialistic things but should we lose our values and morals completely? No one is a saint or a perfect being but we should aspire for perfection.

book[/img][quote author=Tazdroid post=54358635][b]A clear example of a parent who's negligent in providing adequate parenting. This girl's barely 18 and she's parading herself in indecent clothing and seeking attention on social media while her mum is gallantly flanking her left, right centre proudly.

book[quote][quote author=Tazdroid post=54358635][b]A clear example of a parent who's negligent in providing adequate parenting. This girl's barely 18 and she's parading herself in indecent clothing and seeking attention on social media while her mum is gallantly flanking her left, right centre proudly.

book[img][quote author=Tazdroid post=54358635][b]A clear example of a parent who's negligent in providing adequate parent54358635][b]A clear example of a parent who's negligent in provide.. Sex materials abi?
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by willibounce1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
She is not pregnant...that's how most igbo girls look...they always have big tommy, beards on their chest and chin and yam legs as strong as stone. Can't you see the woman standing beside her? The girls tommy is even ok at her age, by the time she is 20, una go think say na pot dey inside the belle.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by massalati(m): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
kjigga:
it doesnt stop her cash flow
endtime preggy
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by kibra4u(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
She is suffering from to much Akpu and Fufu o grin
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by ahmEenu(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
16years old Nollywood actress Regina Daniels new instagram photo with her mom left tongues wagging
With many suggesting she could be pregnant.

See photos below:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BRVNUeqlIM0/

na me go happy pass if she get belle
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by Sebastine1994(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
She is just lucky. Her parents are rich and she has got everything going for her. Just look at the mansions behind her. Give an ordinary nigeria girl same chance and she would do better. These big people don't mention the fact that they are from rich home or have strong backup when telling their stories. They romanticise everything. Because they know rag to riches stories sell. Forget my brother. Even Regina. You are just enjoying the biological lottery of nature

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by seangy4konji: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
crime deh to pregnate?
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by henryhemon(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
WebSurfer:
As little as this girl, she no dey stay house, either swiss spirit today or another hotel tomorrow , you will pay her for a job and will come to set anytime she likes with too much yanga and forming..

I dunno if all these people think they are the first at doing what they do

All but few of these actress are gone gone gone! They 're husslers.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by Iyomizi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lol
Chain like dog own
Belle like brewery
Strong face like say market no sell again
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by Sirheny007(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
16 years.... grin

More like her football age.. grin

16yearsmyfoot! angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by simpleseyi: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:
Pffft... I know this bìtch bro... She ain't 16 and

she fücks real good .

That house she stays is in badore in ajah...my friend stays in that compound too. Seen her many times so I know what I am saying grin

Have you fuccked her? If no, then keep kwayet.
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by DrIkB: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
WebSurfer:
As little as this girl, she no dey stay house, either swiss spirit today or another hotel tomorrow , you will pay her for a job and will come to set anytime she likes with too much yanga and forming..

I dunno if all these people think they are the first at doing what they do
Bros u knw the girl finish for asaba

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by rosalieene(f): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
BlindAngel:

But u fugly ooooo, no offence.
are you blind? are you sure you know the definition of ugly? Show your pix let's compare and contrast
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by olufemi2211(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Well well well...

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by susiivy: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
maybe she drinks beer
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by XtrmeBachelor(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Shu Na their matter be that! cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by chiefkex(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Waiting the smally know? Make Una free am, for say una dey see am for film oo
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
willibounce1:
She is not pregnant...that's how most igbo girls look...they always have big tommy, beards on their chest and chin and yam legs as strong as stone. Can't you see the woman standing beside her? The girls tommy is even ok at her age, by the time she is 20, una go think say na pot dey inside the belle.
I'm speechless but try to have small sense. Desist from GENERALIZATION AND TRIBALISM.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by willibounce1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
cutecheeks:

I'm speechless but try to have small sense. Desist from GENERALIZATION AND TRIBALISM.

Are you blind? I said most of them. Most of them are also prostitutes..(Olosho) they are just too much
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by chiraqDemon(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
I started following her a few weeks ago on ig but suddenly she nor fine me for eye again so i unfollowed her
But my guys wey know am talk say she bad gan
Say she de ride like mojo star
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by praisekeyzz(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
rawgurl:
I used to love this girl until she suddenly turn into something else.
no be here winch go suddenly turn psrn of God nd psrn of God to winch! Not just like Dat o, under sem second o. Naa today?

Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by Gemstone7(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
That sister don pass 16 abeg
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by P2gr8t(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
You guys should leave her alone. She is beautifully made.
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by BlindAngel: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
rosalieene:

are you blind? are you sure you know the definition of ugly? Show your pix let's compare and contrast
Are u a fool, am i lying is she not ugly, btw what is your business. Did i talked to u, Or is she ur lez mate.
Re: Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour by akblings(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
doublewisdom:
Too much fluid from men.
super fluid... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 / Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.