Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Needed (1532 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed by joewy02: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
A Prestigious Educational Centre around Maryland Ikeja axis... is Currently in need of a Tutor with Specialization in Political Science and Sociology.
Any Interested person should call these numbers now..
08173443053, 08073839461.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed by johnime: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, there is nothing prestigious about the tutorial center, if you don't want to be owed for ages, centuries and decades.... Goodluck. https://www.nairaland.com/3680260/urgently-needed
Please, don't bother calling or even thinking of providing services.

Joshua! Aye ma ba je o! You still owe me since last year. Thunder na im go fire you and Wale! I go spoil your market until you pay the tutors you have been owing. Very unorganized, uncoordinated and irresponsible dudes.

They make sure they do not have records and so therefore you can't lay claim to ascertain how much they owe you.

10 Likes

Re: Urgently Needed by stenlydxlite(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
thanks for the info!!
Re: Urgently Needed by johnime: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
josh u still dey recruit abi
johnime:
Dear Nairalanders, there is nothing prestigious about the tutorial center, if you don't want to be owed for ages, centuries and decades.... Goodluck.
Please, don't bother calling or even thinking of providing services.

Joshua! Aye ma ba je o! You still owe me since last year. Thunder na im go fire you and Wale! I go spoil your market until you pay the tutors you have been owing. Very unorganized, uncoordinated and irresponsible dudes.

They make sure they do not have records and so therefore you can't lay claim to ascertain how much they owe you.
Re: Urgently Needed by sunnymighty(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
joewy02:
A Prestigious Educational Centre around Maryland Ikeja axis... is Currently in need of a Tutor with Specialization in Political Science and Sociology.
Any Interested person should call these numbers now..
08173443053, 08073839461.

Guy this is a strong case against your reputation and that of your organization by this guy. If indeed U are owing him why nt pay and save yourself this embarrassment, it's nt good for you or your organization if U ask me.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed by johnime: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2017
He is a perpetual ower
sunnymighty:

Guy this is a strong case against your reputation and that of your organization by this guy. If indeed U are owing him why nt pay and save yourself this embarrassment, it's nt good for you or your organization if U ask me.

(1) (Reply)

A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job / Cv Submission For Job Opportunity At Integrated Oil & Gas Limited / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.