Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

5 Unforgettable Lies Ever Told By Nigerian Celebs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Unforgettable Lies Ever Told By Nigerian Celebs (670 Views)

'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies / 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied / #bbnaija:5 Unforgettable Raunchy Moments Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

5 Unforgettable Lies Ever Told By Nigerian Celebs by splendid22(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Celebrities are human just like you and I, blood still flow in their veins. Whether it’s a little exaggeration, unintentional dishonesty or whatever you call it, these ones are not immune from lying. The sad part for them is this: Whatever they do is scrutinized in the public and most of them believe in the mantra fake it till you make it. The pressure to belong drives them to hyping their realities.

1. Oge Okoye- Dog theft scandal

Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye was called out on social media for claiming Kenya Moore’s pet dogs as hers.

The actress wrote on Instagram:”Yiipeeee!!! My new babies just arrived.” Though the post has been deleted off her page, but the picture has gone far beyond her imagination. Kenya Moore’s fan page @KenyaMooreDaily – called out Oge Okoye whom they tagged as: ‘Some lady in Africa’.

According to them:”Some lady in Africa took a screen shot of King and Twirl (as called by Kenya) from Kenya’s page and she’s claiming them as hers.”

However, Oge’s fans expressed their anger towards her for claiming Kenya Moore’s dogs as hers. Read their comments below.

2. Tonto Dikeh- “I lied about the gifts I flaunted on social media”

It is no longer news that Tonto Dike’s marriage to Oladunni Churchill is in turmoil. The pretty actress recently made a shocking revelation about some of the gifts she flaunts on social media. According to her, the luxury gifts she has been flaunting on social media like a Lexus LX 570 SUV and also an iPhone 7 rose gold were not bought by her husband. She stated that she made her platform to make him, who he is today.

Hear her: “Because I posted stuffs saying my ex-husband bought for me doesn’t make it true.. I used my platform to lie to make him the man he is today…so don’t come at me with the bullshit of enjoying this man’s money..I have not started talking, I have not started talking, I will bare it all but there is time for everything. I care now for the system because I am no longer naive, I’m a mother, who wants to live long for my child.. I am not a saint and cheating isn’t the only reason I took the forever walk.”

Skales: ”The only competition I have is Dangote”

Skales is undoubtedly a talented artiste, but when you make a loose statement like the one above, we begin to doubt your intergrity. Skales who is yet to conquer the Nigerian music, said in the song Emergency:” The only competition I have is Dangote”.

Haba! Skales you still have competition in the industry like Davido, Wizkid, Runtown and others. Dangote is way above your league

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/5-unforgettable-lies-ever-told-nigerian-entertainers/

Re: 5 Unforgettable Lies Ever Told By Nigerian Celebs by eezeribe(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
OK

Blac Chyna Furious At Kylie Jenner / The UNN Student, Who Won Most Enterprising Male Student In Nigerian Universities / Popular Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker Contesting For Vp Ghana Actors' Guild Election