Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics (7217 Views)

THE Sin Of Fornication And Adultery In Islam Part 1 / Is This A Religion: Sharia Law:punishment For Adultery And Fornication : / Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by tunnytox(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2009

Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by tunnytox(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
Barbaric!!! shocked shocked shocked

Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by SeanT21(f): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2009
cry wow!!!
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by mazaje(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2009
I bet there were all shouting allah is great as they were carrying out the barbaric crime. . . .FOOLS. . .
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by jcross22: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2009
they put the judgment into their arms since they know that their ALLAH can't do anything , ALLAH is not what they claimed to be it's just a stone, an idol.
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
Abuzola's favorite pastime.
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Kay17: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2009
the deadly hand of religion! the Church had their burning stakes and firing squads!
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Cyberfreak(f): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2009
Oh for crying out loud.
Y'all religious fanatics need to get overselves and stop this propaganda hating.
Like the Bible didn't prescribe stoning to death for adulterers. And don't give me that crapp about 'it's no longer valid, it's in the old testament' because you guys still pay tithe.
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by skfa1: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
Where is Abuzola shocked shocked shocked
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by tunnytox(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2009
Cyberfreak:

Oh for crying out loud.
Y'all religious fanatics need to get overselves and stop this propaganda hating.
Like the Bible didn't prescribe stoning to death for adulterers. And don't give me that crapp about 'it's no longer valid, it's in the old testament' because you guys still pay tithe.

This is not propaganda hating dear, this is an incident that did happened and its being reported, yes stoning was in old testament in the Bible, what they practice in old testament is not Xtianity that Jesus brought for us its Judaism and that is the more reason why Jesus never allowed that woman caught in adultery to be stoned he challenged every religious fanatics who came to ask him whether to stone the woman to cast the first stone if they are not guilty themselves.
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by mazaje(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
tunnytox:

This is not propaganda hating dear, this is an incident that did happened and its being reported, yes stoning was in old testament in the Bible, what they practice in old testament is not Xtianity that Jesus brought for us its Judaism and that is the more reason why Jesus never allowed that woman caught in adultery to be stoned he challenged every religious fanatics who came to ask him whether to stone the woman to cast the first stone if they are not guilty themselves.

Jesus agrees and fully supports stoning to death of disobedient children. . .In fact he was berating the people for not upholding the law that says that should stone to death their disobedient children. . .

Mat 15:1 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked,
Mat 15:2 "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!"
Mat 15:3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
Mat 15:4  For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' [fn] and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.' [fn]
Mat 15:5 But you say that if a man says to his father or mother, 'Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is a gift devoted to God,'
Mat 15:6 he is not to 'honor his father [fn]' with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition.

This passage above shows that jesus clearly was in favor of stoning to death of children that disobey their parents. . . By the way jesus said that he did not come to destroy the law of the OT but to fulfill them. . . .Christian also did this before so no need pointing fingers at the moslems. . .go read up a lil history and all the atrocities committed in the name of Jesus . . .
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2009
tunnytox:

This is not propaganda hating dear, this is an incident that did happened and its being reported, yes stoning was in old testament in the Bible, what they practice in old testament is not Xtianity that Jesus brought for us its Judaism and that is the more reason why Jesus never allowed that woman caught in adultery to be stoned he challenged every religious fanatics who came to ask him whether to stone the woman to cast the fi since jesus came all form of jungle justice have been repelled.Jesus said judge not.Why do muslims judge by committing murder?
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2009
mazaje:

Jesus agrees and fully supports stoning to death of disobedient children. . .In fact he was berating the people for not upholding the law that says that should stone to death their disobedient children. . .

Mat 15:1 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked,
Mat 15:2 "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!"
Mat 15:3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
Mat 15:4  For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' [fn] and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.' [fn]
Mat 15:5 But you say that if a man says to his father or mother, 'Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is a gift devoted to God,'
Mat 15:6 he is not to 'honor his father [fn]' with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition.

[size=15pt]This passage above shows that jesus clearly was in favor of stoning to death of children that disobey their parents[/size]. . . By the way jesus said that he did not come to destroy the law of the OT but to fulfill them. . . .Christian also did this before so no need pointing fingers at the moslems. . .go read up a lil history and all the atrocities committed in the name of Jesus . . .

Am i the only one disgusted by the fraudulent and deliberate misquoting of the bible? Was Christ REALLY advocating the stoning to death of disobedient children? Why then did he stop the stoning of the woman caught in adultery? Was He practicing double standards?

Careful and HONEST reading of Matthew 15 tells us what was happening . . . the pharisees were trying to trap Christ and His disciples with a LITERAL interpretation of the laws of Moses namely - it is wrong to eat with unwashed hands.

Well Christ simply countered them by saying . . . if you accuse my disciples of not following the letter of the law then you are also hypocrites for NOT stoning your disobedient children which is also a part of the law. Which is why He calls them hypocrites in verse 7.
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by mazaje(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2009
davidylan:

Am i the only one disgusted by the fraudulent and deliberate misquoting of the bible? Was Christ REALLY advocating the stoning to death of disobedient children? Why then did he stop the stoning of the woman caught in adultery? Was He practicing double standards?

Careful and HONEST reading of Matthew 15 tells us what was happening . . . the pharisees were trying to trap Christ and His disciples with a LITERAL interpretation of the laws of Moses namely - it is wrong to eat with unwashed hands.

Well Christ simply countered them by saying . . . if you accuse my disciples of not following the letter of the law then you are also hypocrites for NOT stoning your disobedient children which is also a part of the law. Which is why He calls them hypocrites in verse 7.

Sure Jesus was displaying that he was a hypocrite. . .Remember he was berating them for not following the LAW of god and putting their traditions above it. . . .
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2009
Jesus was never mad to support madness.Jesus is the prince of peace&not prince of madness or murder.Thats y we celebrate christmas,instead of jungle justice by God,jesus laid himself as a sacrificial lamb so as to avoid these barbaric acts.Yet it still occurs
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by tunnytox(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
@mazaje
you are obviously taking the Bible passage out of context and i'm not going to open up an argument with you on that, what I'm happy about is that at this age and times only fools will allow themselves to be deceived without taking time to read, study and find out the truth.
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2009
mazaje:

Sure Jesus was displaying that he was a hypocrite. . .Remember he was berating them for not following the LAW of god and putting their traditions above it. . . .

Read that portion of the bible you are deliberately misquoting again . . . it doesnt say such nonsense.
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by mazaje(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2009
toba:

Jesus was never mad to support madness.Jesus is the prince of peace&not prince of madness or murder.Thats y we celebrate christmas,instead of jungle justice by God,jesus laid himself as a sacrificial lamb so as to avoid these barbaric acts.Yet it still occurs

Was it not the same jesus(who some christians claim is the same as the god of the OT) that told the people during the time of moses to stone to death people for picking sticks on the sabbath according to the bible? Why did he change his mind? . . . . In case there are videos of christian still burning witches to death in Kenya. . .
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by mazaje(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2009
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvurX-VMDsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

Christians in Africa burning "witches" to death according to the biblical law that says that people should kill witches. . .
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by mazaje(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2009
tunnytox:

@mazaje
you are obviously taking the Bible passage out of context and i'm not going to open up an argument with you on that, what I'm happy about is that at this age and times only fools will allow themselves to be deceived without taking time to read, study and find out the truth.

The truth is that the bible tells people to stone to death their children and Jesus said that he did not come to destroy the law of the prophets but to fulfill them. . . .Christians are still killing their children whom they tag as witches in Nigeria according to the divine law of the bible no?
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2009
I now know we have frivolous people on nairaland.Imagine some religious bastards in an african country decided to kill&terminate d lives of fellow human beings,yet some fools are trivialising matter.What concern jesus with these? Was it him that told them to kill/was it God that said they should carryout jungle justice.I implore all christians to ignore unfruitful arguements.Very soon they can start another BOKO HARAM.Pls ignore these idle people
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by mazaje(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
toba:

I now know we have frivolous people on nairaland.Imagine some religious bastards in an african country decided to kill&terminate d lives of fellow human beings,yet some fools are trivialising matter.What concern jesus with these? Was it him that told them to kill/was it God that said they should carryout jungle justice.I implore all christians to ignore unfruitful arguements.Very soon they can start another BOKO HARAM.Pls ignore these idle people

The bible says that "witches" should be killed is that a false statement?. . .

This are christian torturing their children to death in some cases in Nigeria because the bible tells them to kill witches. . .
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2009
My point remains any1 who kills in d name of religion is a bastard&barbaric.Be a christian,muslim or anything.Stop these mess&lets condemn what is wrong
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by jcross22: 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2009
LETS PUT RELIGION APART DURING THE PRIMITIVE TIME WHEN THEY USED TO KILLED TWINS WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO ANY WITCHES THEY CAUGHT TO THE EXTENT A CERTAIN IDOLS WAS EVEN INVENTED TO KILLED THE WITCHES SO KILLING THE WITCHES HAS BEEN AN AFRICAN MENTALITY IS QUITE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WE ARE SAYING ABOUT STONING SOMEONE TO DEATH BY THE RELIGION BACK UP . THOSE IN THAT PICTURES THERE IS NO PROOF THAT THEY ARE CHRISTIAN AND THAT THEIR ACTIVITIES WAS BEING CARRIED OUT BY RELIGION BACK UP OR DO YOU SEE ANYONE THAT HOLD BIBLE ACTING LIKE A PASTOR OR PRAYER WARRIOR ?. EVEN A COMMON VILLAGERS CAN DO THAT OKAY .
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Horus(m): 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2009
This is pure Evil and Madness!!. I fear for our people because they never get in-depth knowledge of all the alien foreigns religions that they get involved in, making it very easy to mislead them with fanaticism.
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by jcross22: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2009
LETS PUT RELIGION APART DURING THE PRIMITIVE TIME WHEN THEY USED TO KILLED TWINS WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO ANY WITCHES THEY CAUGHT TO THE EXTENT A CERTAIN IDOLS WAS EVEN INVENTED TO KILLED THE WITCHES SO KILLING THE WITCHES HAS BEEN AN AFRICAN MENTALITY IS QUITE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WE ARE SAYING ABOUT STONING SOMEONE TO DEATH BY THE RELIGION BACK UP . THOSE IN THAT PICTURES THERE IS NO PROOF THAT THEY ARE CHRISTIAN AND THAT THEIR ACTIVITIES WAS BEING CARRIED OUT BY RELIGION BACK UP OR DO YOU SEE ANYONE THAT HOLD BIBLE ACTING LIKE A PASTOR OR PRAYER WARRIOR ?. EVEN A COMMON VILLAGERS CAN DO THAT OKAY .
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by yeswecan(m): 12:26am On Dec 16, 2009
Religion has done more harm than good. @mazaje  thanks for the video.
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by PurestBoy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2009
davidylan:

Read that portion of the bible you are deliberately misquoting again . . . it doesnt say such nonsense.

Mr David, don't waste ur time answering this fool
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by usisky(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2009
@tunnytox

please i just want u to realise that what those socalled muslim did is un-islamic and has no basis in the Qur'an or islam. the stonning to death of the adulterer and adulteress was added to islam by the corrupted scholars of islam some centuries after the death of muhammad.
if u look at that law, it is actually of biblical origin. Now lets see Gods' law according to the Qur'an.

[4:15]  Those who commit adultery among your women, you must have four witnesses against them, from among you. If they do bear witness, then you shall keep such women in their homes until they die, or until GOD creates an exit for them.

According to God in the above verses; A woman witnessed by four people in the act of committing adultery on four different occasions, with four different partners, represents a danger to public health. Such a woman is a depository of germs, and a health quarantine protects the society from her. A good example of an exit that saves a quarantined woman is marriage - someone may wish to marry her, and thus protect her and the society.

As u can see, Gods law is always with wisdom. however, when ppl decide to do away with Gods law infavor of laws of men, then there will consequencies. see also the verse below.

[24:2]  The adulteress and the adulterer you shall whip each of them a hundred lashes. Do not be swayed by pity from carrying out GOD's law, if you truly believe in GOD and the Last Day. And let a group of believers witness their penalty.

As u can see from above verse, (4:2) Social pressure, i.e., public witnessing of the penalty, is the basic punishment (see also 5:38). The lashes shall be symbolic, not severe. the essence is to scandalise the parties involved in adultry, i.e is to shame them in public so they may refrain from such act in the future. i am sure no sane person would want to be whipped in public, not especially for adultry.

Mathematical Proof Supports Quranic Justice

[5:38]  The thief, male or female, you shall mark their hands as a punishment for their crime, and to serve as an example from GOD. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

The practice of cutting off the thief's hand, as decreed by the false Muslims, is a satanic practice without Quranic basis. Due to the special importance of this example, God has provided mathematical proof in support of marking the hand of the thief, rather than severing it. Verse (12:31) refers to the women who so admired Joseph that they ``cut'' their hands. Obviously, they did not ``cut off'' their hands; nobody can. The sum of sura and verse numbers are the same for 5:38 and 12:31, i.e., 43. It is also the will and mercy of God that this mathematical relationship conforms with the Quran's 19-based code. Nineteen verses after 12:31, we see the same word (12:50).

(5+38 = 43)  also  (12+31 = 43).  As u can see , the same word for the word "cut  or mark" was used in the two cases, but most translators of the quran have decided to use the the word "cut" for (12:31) while they used the word "cut-off" for (5:38)  due to the influence of their corrupted ancestors. But as u can see God in his mercy proved to us that infact what He meant is the same for both cases through his mathemaitcal coding of the Quran. This phenomenon of coding in the quran parvades the whole of quran.

hope u are satisfied,  thanks.
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by olabowale(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2009
@Davidylan: « #12 on: December 15, 2009, 10:36 PM »
David you know how to read? You know the meaning of what you read? If you are deficient in either of the two, no wonder you did not see know that witches are different from adulterer! Both are evil things, but they are different evils from each other. Its like apples and oranges, both fruits, but they are of different fruits, having no more similarities! Does the God of Christians punishes for any offense, sin at all, or its just alot of rules and if you dont obey them, there is no repercussion, no biggie? Did Jesus punish, or will he punish, even those who obliterated the "laws and the prophets?" I know he said they will be the least in the Kingdom, and if being the least is not some kind of everlasting punishment, then there is no way Jesus can do anything to anyone; Muslims and the rest of non-christians are safe from any justice, punishment, hence the lake of fire will contain no one, even the defiant Christians! Bible verses are going against another, rendering the Bible self-destruct!

Trapping God and his followers, by common hoodlums? Does this make any sense to you?

[/quote]Well Christ simply countered them by saying . . . if you accuse my disciples of not following the letter of the law then you are also hypocrites for NOT stoning your disobedient children which is also a part of the law.[quote]
You this man called Daviylan is a darn Lance Burton, the Las Vegas magician! You are pulling tricks, and its only trick! The accusation included Jesus and not just his disciples, alone, whereby Jesus, being their leader then the spokeman retorted, if you call us a group of hypocrites, then you the Pharisees are too, for another law different from what you accused us, but a law which you break, anyway! Thats the meaning. Jesus in the worst case scenario saying that if you Pharisee were to prevail and label us "hypocrites" for a minor sin based on the law, you are at least of same quality because you commit a bigger in based on the same law! Both were hypocrites, David and stop sugarcoaring!

Which is why He calls them hypocrites in verse 7.
In this respect, he was simply saying that you see our minor disobedience of the law, while you do not see your own major disobedience! David let me ask, this event was after Jesus declared no one must abrogate the laws and the prophets or was it after? If before, then it shows that he had limited knowledge, aproof that he was just an ordinary man, because he was being forced to correct himself. If it was after, then he was hypocritical because he did not even follow his own rules, no wonder you people do what you like, following no laws, rules, commandments and fear no consequence!
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Realtol(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2009
@olabowale, in one setence allah or muhamod command you to stone an adulterer to death?
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Realtol(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2009
@olabowale, in one setence allah or muhamod command you to stone an adulterer to death?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Muslim Organizations, Scholars Move Ramadan Tafsir Online / The Difference Between A Muslim And A Momin When Reading the Qur'an / 10 Hadiths About Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.