Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics (5313 Views)

THE Sin Of Fornication And Adultery In Islam Part 1 / Is This A Religion: Sharia Law:punishment For Adultery And Fornication : / Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by smile4kenn(m): 2:03am On Dec 19, 2009

Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by Akebulan: 2:18am On Dec 19, 2009
shocked lord have mercy. christ have mercy, love have mercy christ have mercy lord have mercy christ have mercy lord have mercy this cant be real lord have mercy christ have mercy lord have mercy christ have mercy omg
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by OgidiBoy(m): 2:26am On Dec 19, 2009
Bunch of savages, I wonder how they sleep at night angry
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by usisky(m): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2009
@smile4kenn

howdee? actually this is the answer i gave in the islamic section. so go thru.

please i just want u to realise that what those socalled muslim did is un-islamic and has no basis in the Qur'an or islam. the stonning to death of the adulterer and adulteress was added to islam by the corrupted scholars of islam some centuries after the death of muhammad.
if u look at that law, it is actually of biblical origin. Now lets see Gods' law according to the Qur'an.

[4:15] Those who commit adultery among your women, you must have four witnesses against them, from among you. If they do bear witness, then you shall keep such women in their homes until they die, or until GOD creates an exit for them.

According to God in the above verses; A woman witnessed by four people in the act of committing adultery on four different occasions, with four different partners, represents a danger to public health. Such a woman is a depository of germs, and a health quarantine protects the society from her. A good example of an exit that saves a quarantined woman is marriage - someone may wish to marry her, and thus protect her and the society.

As u can see, Gods law is always with wisdom. however, when ppl decide to do away with Gods law infavor of laws of men, then there will consequencies. see also the verse below.

[24:2] The adulteress and the adulterer you shall whip each of them a hundred lashes. Do not be swayed by pity from carrying out GOD's law, if you truly believe in GOD and the Last Day. And let a group of believers witness their penalty.

As u can see from above verse, (4:2) Social pressure, i.e., public witnessing of the penalty, is the basic punishment (see also 5:38). The lashes shall be symbolic, not severe. the essence is to scandalise the parties involved in adultry, i.e is to shame them in public so they may refrain from such act in the future. i am sure no sane person would want to be whipped in public, not especially for adultry.

Mathematical Proof Supports Quranic Justice

[5:38] The thief, male or female, you shall mark their hands as a punishment for their crime, and to serve as an example from GOD. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

The practice of cutting off the thief's hand, as decreed by the false Muslims, is a satanic practice without Quranic basis. Due to the special importance of this example, God has provided mathematical proof in support of marking the hand of the thief, rather than severing it. Verse (12:31) refers to the women who so admired Joseph that they ``cut'' their hands. Obviously, they did not ``cut off'' their hands; nobody can. The sum of sura and verse numbers are the same for 5:38 and 12:31, i.e., 43. It is also the will and mercy of God that this mathematical relationship conforms with the Quran's 19-based code. Nineteen verses after 12:31, we see the same word (12:50).

(5+38 = 43) also (12+31 = 43). As u can see , the same word for the word "cut or mark" was used in the two cases, but most translators of the quran have decided to use the the word "cut" for (12:31) while they used the word "cut-off" for (5:38) due to the influence of their corrupted ancestors. But as u can see God in his mercy proved to us that infact what He meant is the same for both cases through his mathemaitcal coding of the Quran. This phenomenon of coding in the quran parvades the whole of quran.

hope u are satisfied, thanks.
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by IYANGBALI: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2009
allahu akbir religion of peace piss indeed
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by princekevo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2009
Watch, people like Abuzola will be a hundred yards aways from threads like this.
This what people should stand up against. Hypocrites!!!
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12am On Dec 21, 2009
@usisky,

You need to listen to this Jewish Rabbi and see how he explains why those guys in the picture below had to stone adulterers.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qgbWMEedJM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by VALIDATOR: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Poster,
Your own website is the only reference you gave about the story. It may be just acting you know something like nollywood. Please can you give us any other reference to the news? I mean credible reference.
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by viaro: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2009
VALIDATOR:

@Poster,
Your own website is the only reference you gave about the story. It may be just acting you know something like nollywood. Please can you give us any other reference to the news? I mean credible reference.

All you needed to do was search on the net - there are several sources 'confirming' the news.

Another like it: Somali woman stoned for adultery - BBC website news article, no graphic pictures though.
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by xtristo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2009
All in the name of religion!was any of the people stoning this young man ever freed from sin? how could u be doing this nasty thing in the name of Allah!what callousness and absurdity!
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by Spyker: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2009
Islamic extremist. No conscience.
angry angry angry
shocked shocked shocked
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by Horus(m): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2009
[size=15pt]Islamic militants stone man to death for adultery in Somalia as villagers are forced to watch
[/size]

15th December 2009

This barbaric scene belongs in the Dark Ages, but pictures emerged today of a group of Islamic militants who forced villagers to watch as they stoned a man to death for adultery. Mohamed Abukar Ibrahim, a 48-year-old, was buried in a hole up to his chest and pelted with rocks until he died. The group responsible, Hizbul Islam, also shot dead a man they claimed was a murderer. But the verdict was so shocking that it prompted a gun battle between rivals within the group that left three militants dead, witnesses said. The executions took place yesterday in Afgoye, some 20 miles south-west of the capital of Mogadishu. Hizbul Islam fighters ordered hundreds of residents to a field, where a rebel judge announced that the two men had confessed to murder and adultery. A woman who had confessed to fornication had been sentenced to 100 lashes, he added. This is their day of justice,' the judge, Osman Siidow Hasan, told the crowd. 'We investigated and they confessed. But when some Hizbul Islam fighters wanted to delay the executions, a bloody gun battle broke out between the two factions, shocked residents said.

Begging for his life: Mohamed Ibrahim appeals to Islamic militants not to carry out the execution
as he is buried in the ground as his villagers are forced to watch

No mercy: The militants bury Ibrahim in the ground in a village south-west of lawless Mogadishu, Somalia

Gruesome end: Hizbul Islam group members pelt Ibrahim until his face is a bloody mess and he dies.
His face has been pixellated on grounds of taste

The second condemned man is shot dead at point blank range
by a relative of the man he was convicted of murdering

Three Hizbul Islam fighters died and five others were injured after they fought each other," Halima Osman, an Afgoye shopkeeper, told Reuters in Mogadishu by telephone. Some wanted to delay the execution while the others insisted. They exchanged fire. The group that was against the execution was overpowered and chased away,' she said. Once the gun battle was over, the militants coldly carried out the verdicts. A relative of the murder victim shot the first as he lay on the floor. I could not watch,' local man Ali Gabow told Reuters. 'The lady who had been with the second man was only given 100 lashes because she said she had never married. The executions were the first time that Hizbul Islam guerillas had dealt out the type of punishments usually associated with the more hardline al Shabaab rebel group in Somalia. The U.S. claims that al Shabaab is al Qaeda's proxy in the failed Horn of Africa state. That rival Islamic groups are beginning to align their practices with al Shabaab is a chilling twist in the already frightening militancy that is gripping the country. President Sheikh Sharif Ahmed's Western-backed government controls just a few strategic sites in Mogadishu. Western security experts say the country has become a safe haven for militants, including foreign jihadists, who are using it to plot attacks across the impoverished region and beyond. There are some fears that Somalia could become the new pre-9/11 Afghanistan. Al Shabaab, and to a lesser extent Hizbul Islam, are fighting the government to impose their harsh interpretation of Islamic Sharia law across the drought-ravaged country. Al Shabaab clerics have banned movies, dancing at weddings and playing or watching soccer in the areas under their control, as well as carrying out executions and amputations. Fighting has killed 19,000 Somali civilians since the start of 2007 and driven another 1.5 million from their homes, triggering one of the world's most acute humanitarian disasters. The chaos has also spilled offshore, where Somali pirate gangs have made tens of millions of dollars in ransoms targeting commercial shipping in the Indian Ocean and busy Gulf of Aden.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1235763/Pictured-Islamic-militants-stone-man-death-adultery-Somalia-villagers-forced-watch.html#ixzz0ZmhUPYVd
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by Tudor6(f): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2009
Is this not what yahweh commanded in the OT?

I wonder how christians can confidently open their mouths and call this heartless, barbaric etc. Does that not show yahweh himself is barbaric?
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by Krayola(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2009
Children --->witchcraft-----> Churches

he who is without sin . . . . . .

Naija wey we dey fry person wey tiff for market. .  I don't know about now but I used to see burnt bodies on the side of Ikorodu road on my way to school when I was a kid. One time I saw a guy beaten to near death down the street from me for a petty theft. Jews used to stone Christians to death in the early years of their beef after the temple got destroyed. Christian crusaders massacred Jewish communities on their way to Jerusalem during the crusades, I can go on and on. Is it priests sexing up little boys, or suicide bombers. . . e no dey finish

Humans are just, on some level, savage beasts. We will find reasons to be like that with or without religion IMO. Some of us are messed up, some know better. Education and tolerance is what we should be preaching and trying to spread. . . not pointing the finger and playing holier than thou.
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by jamace(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2009
Why are the "stoners" wearing covering on their faces? Are they concealing their own guilt? Again, why are they using white stones to kill a "sinner?" cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2009
I think whoever started this thread is a christian. Is stoning not what was ordered for adulterers in your Bible by the God you worship? What type of hypocrisy is this? And you know what? That law about stoning adulterers in your Bible is still valid and should be in effect to you christians because you people still follow the laws of the old testament. You know of tithes and the ten commandments don't you?
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by tamedo: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2009
What happened is really pitiful. But the question I've not been able to answer is how a person will feel if the lady with whom the act was performed is one's sister or daughter that one cares so much for and does not want any man to make any mess of. How does a person feel if a man comes around to have affairs with his mother whenever the father is not around? How will one feel if one's wife is caught having affairs with another man on one's bed? Shake his hand, give him a pat at the back and say, 'thank you for a job welldone[b]?[/b] I have heard several cases of people who engage in adultery with other people's wives but, instead of calling it quit with the illicit affair when accussed, only changed location and chose to be having it at a more 'strategic venue'. Don't u all think that some people have been so addicted to the act that a serious form of deterrent is needed?
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by Kx: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2009
Father forgive them for they know not what they do
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by mccloud224(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2009
Human beings and their perpetuation of wickedness all in the name of religion.These people that killed him are what?

Are they not murderers themselves?

This is why Africans can't progress.The Arabs who brought Islam to Africa DON'T GIVE A FLYING bleep about any black Islamic ni**a.

Stupid sycophants!
Re: Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2009
This isnt more than openly displaying madness.May the perpetrators go to hell fire in allahs name

(1) (Reply)

20 Ways Of Showing Off One's Good Deeds. / Thanking Allah For His Mercies And Blessings / ‘don’t Borrow To Celebrate Eid El-kabir’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.