Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Naked Photos, Group Sex: Apostle Suleman In Hot Mess As He Dumps Pregnant Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naked Photos, Group Sex: Apostle Suleman In Hot Mess As He Dumps Pregnant Lover (3178 Views)

Travis Scott Dumps "Pregnant" Kylie Jenner / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naked Photos, Group Sex: Apostle Suleman In Hot Mess As He Dumps Pregnant Lover by PeterJayx: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Apostle Suleiman and Miss Otobo, according to her lawyers, met in September 2016, when she visited Nigeria from her base in Canada......For more info and video of what really happened, Click here>> http://watchzone.tk/?p=181

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naked Photos, Group Sex: Apostle Suleman In Hot Mess As He Dumps Pregnant Lover by Etzakoos(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Did U Mean Apostle Hell No

1 Like

Re: Naked Photos, Group Sex: Apostle Suleman In Hot Mess As He Dumps Pregnant Lover by Kobicove(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
Post the full story here, we're not going to click that link undecided

1 Like

Re: Naked Photos, Group Sex: Apostle Suleman In Hot Mess As He Dumps Pregnant Lover by WeNoGoDie(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
I don't trust a lot of pastors but many factors seems to make Ms Otobo's claims questionable which people hardly seem to notice:

1. The lady claims there was a kind of introduction/traditional marriage. This is one area her claims flaws greatly. Someone as well known as Pastor Sulaiman cannot do a traditional marriage without it hitting blogs and evening newspapers at least. Someone among the attendees will certainly leak it.

2. Traditional marriage of that caliber must evidently have at least a picture or video.

3. A relationship that intimate as the girl claims should at least have one picture of the two together in loved up postures and not just a snapchat photoshop that says nothing.

4. The girls dad totally denied her claims even when she involved her dad in her video testimony.

5. How come all these things are happening at a time some powerful folks are after the downfall of the pastor.

6. No fake Nigerian pastor will want to divorce his wife and marry a stripper because in an effort to hide their hypocrisy there are certain things they wouldn't publicly do.

All I'm simply saying is that the girls stories do not add up at all. Even when you listen to her video testimony, the way she's stuttering and fumbling and her lack of cordination easily showcases an individual trying hard to arrange lies.

However I always leave a room for doubt if I hear stories like this in case I'm wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Naked Photos, Group Sex: Apostle Suleman In Hot Mess As He Dumps Pregnant Lover by otipoju(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
I don't trust a lot of pastors but many factors seems to make Ms Otobo's claims questionable which people hardly seem to notice:

1. The lady claims there was a kind of introduction/traditional marriage. This is one area her claims flaws greatly. Someone as well known as Pastor Sulaiman cannot do a traditional marriage without it hitting blogs and evening newspapers at least. Someone among the attendees will certainly leak it.

2. Traditional marriage of that caliber must evidently have at least a picture or video.

3. A relationship that intimate as the girl claims should at least have one picture of the two together in loved up postures and not just a snapchat photoshop that says nothing.

4. The girls dad totally denied her claims even when she involved her dad in her video testimony.

5. How come all these things are happening at a time some powerful folks are after the downfall of the pastor.

6. No fake Nigerian pastor will want to divorce his wife and marry a stripper because in an effort to hide their hypocrisy there are certain things they wouldn't publicly do.

All I'm simply saying is that the girls stories do not add up at all. Even when you listen to her video testimony, the way she's stuttering and fumbling and her lack of cordination easily showcases an individual trying hard to arrange lies.

However I always leave a room for doubt if I hear stories like this in case I'm wrong.

Thank God for your brains... The girl has yet to prove her claim beyond reasonable doubt.

4 Likes

Re: Naked Photos, Group Sex: Apostle Suleman In Hot Mess As He Dumps Pregnant Lover by PeterJayx: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
PeterJayx:
Apostle Suleiman and Miss Otobo, according to her lawyers, met in September 2016, when she visited Nigeria from her base in Canada......For more info and video of what really happened, Click here>> http://watchzone.tk/?p=181
Re: Naked Photos, Group Sex: Apostle Suleman In Hot Mess As He Dumps Pregnant Lover by crossfire(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
All of u here are very stupid first off all there is no smoke wtout fire. Y will a harlot just come out from no were n cook up stories. The said apostle was said too have paid money into her account too assist her for one thg or the other.the story also says dat they hv bN communication btwn both people.but let's ask ourselves one question? Y wld a man of God arrest dat girl wen u know shz lieyin.come too think of it.i believe there is smthg fishy sm where.dnt y we dnt thk very well before conclusion.
Re: Naked Photos, Group Sex: Apostle Suleman In Hot Mess As He Dumps Pregnant Lover by laribari(m): 12:21am On Mar 08, 2017
crossfire:
All of u here are very stupid first off all there is no smoke wtout fire. Y will a harlot just come out from no were n cook up stories. The said apostle was said too have paid money into her account too assist her for one thg or the other.the story also says dat they hv bN communication btwn both people.but let's ask ourselves one question? Y wld a man of God arrest dat girl wen u know shz lieyin.come too think of it.i believe there is smthg fishy sm where.dnt y we dnt thk very well before conclusion.

I wouldn't have said anything until you called the people above you stupid.

crossfire:

Y will a harlot just come out from no were n cook up stories.

I can't believe you just said that. Your brain dey work? Didn't you call her an harlot? They will do anything for money. Infact if you are not stupid you should have known they are the best for jobs like these. How many decent girl or lady can openly blackmail someone on a good day? It's dangerous when you especially do that to a man of God but she could have been paid so well for this job.

crossfire:

Y wld a man of God arrest dat girl wen u know shz lieyin.come too think of it.

Do you know deformation of character and blackmail is a legal crime? The man of God is human and couldn't reacted only according to the national law because he doesn't want the lady to go unpunished. . You wanted him to laff it of becos it's a lie? Do you know what is at stake? His ministry and future!!

How else can you make a Liar pay if you are a man of God? 1. Do it within the constitution that governs your country. 2. Treat the case spiritual (the God factor).

If he ignores her and pray instead, people like you will say the pastor killed her for saying the truth. Another thing is, if he ignores her, una go still say he left her because the story is true. This is common sense o, just to show how crafty humans are and you have shown that trait.

It is common knowledge this man of God openly challenge and questions the activities of some government officials towards christianity especially in the north (Muslims, Islam etc), so setting him up is not far fetched. Politicians can do anything, so don't be so so sure this story is true.

After all, na only money and woman you fit take bring a man down. Okay let's even (assume, pretend or agree) that the story is true but if someone is not behind it, then why is this news just coming up now (at a time that the apostle is wrestling with some northern powers in defense of church)

Abi you nor hear sey DSS wanted to arrest him? If they ha succeeded, th would take the chance to end his ministry by locking for a long time but this is another way to reign his ministry.

crossfire:

All of u here are very stupid first off all there is no smoke wtout fire.

Exactly, but fire can either start up naturally or by man.

This story be like set up joor!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

14 Year Old Hausa Hip Hop Singer Dies In Kano / Many Believed Timaya Looked Like Kanye West In This Picture / Nigerian Singer, Peter Okoye Who Was Among Those That Campaigned For Tacha Took

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.