Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) (34749 Views)

Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) / Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by ceejay80s(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
decatalyst:
While I am so grateful to God for saving him from death, if he is part of those that give right to wrong because of money, he better go ask for forgiveness and stop his bad ways or else, nah ordinary wheel barrow go kill am! undecided lipsrsealed

I don help u quote am well
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by coalcoal1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
I am just thinking .... how can a tree uproot itself?
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by maynation(f): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
DickDastardly:
Im hand clean so? shocked
I know you don't know me, but I know you. Where have you been?
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by joe4real12: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
DMarvel:
If him hand no clean; he go escape?
Na "clean" dey make person escape?
Na God o, no be how clean.
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by Skain(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Who u offend?
Dem wan show you policing in another dimension
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by oscaruzie(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
where the tree nah?
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by iyerikan12: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Incomplete news
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
he must have offended someone, collected bribe to free an innocent or guilty person, or connived with someone to imprison another
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by negotiations2(f): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
its their wickedness dats following them.could u believe DAT somebody gave birth to a son during her secondary school days and abandoned him to the grandma.now d boy is grown and d girl came back to tell him DAT she is d mother .he told d woman DAT d he only know grandma d woman conived with d police and locked d son up since Sunday.uptill now dey refused to grant d boy bail saying DAT he beat d grandma.Even d grandma said he didn't beat her.D boy had stayed 3days now without food at NSUKKA police station without any investigation and when evil will beheld d dpo people will start talking.

said bbbbbbbbbbbbbb has gon
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by AlphaDibia(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Which tree? Wetin dem use build office? Sand sand abi concrete? This una story sef
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
alt3r3g0:
The Divisional Police Officer, DPO, SP Timothy Falowo Adeola attached to Ire Akari division in Isolo has escaped death after a big tree inside the station uprooted itself and fell on top on his office.

The incident happened on Moday during a heavy rain storm that damaged some properties in some part of Lagos.

So how did the tree "uproot itself" when there was clearly a storm?
I tire o grin grin
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by Tonason: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Some evil is after you. Better repent and stop doing evil.
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by TinaAnita(f): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2017
Jaytecq:
Rest in Peace in advance

Guy you no well

1 Like

Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by alaskido(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2017
When your hands are not clean, this is what you receive. Change your ways and worship the Almighty God.
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
maynation:

I know you don't know me, but I know you. Where have you been?
Served a long ban cheesy Howdy?
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by maynation(f): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
DickDastardly:

Served a long ban cheesy Howdy?

Replying me after how many months? undecided is that how you use to do? cry cry
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
maynation:

Replying me after how many months? undecided is that how you use to do? cry cry
Haha cheesy Months ke ... abi hours? Na offline schedule o. Seems you now gat yasef numerous aliases. Best way to beat this system wink cheesy
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by maynation(f): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
DickDastardly:

Haha cheesy Months ke ... abi hours? Na offline schedule o. Seems you now gat yasef numerous aliases. Best way to beat this system wink cheesy
Trust me you cannot know my real identity unless i tell you and I won't tell you i promise cheesy cheesy. How have you been?
Re: Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
maynation:

Trust me you cannot know my real identity unless i tell you and I won't tell you i promise cheesy cheesy. How have you been?
I am fine jareh! Just like me wen don get close to 10 aliases just to beat the machines wink How is the "change" with you now? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Roads To Be Closed As President Buhari Visits Lagos On Wednesday / President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) / Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.