Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo (3056 Views)

What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei / South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma / Abubakar Girei Urges PDP To Rename The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by AirforceKommand: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Godemcee:
do u know s.west has more oil than s.east.ignorant ipob yoot.after s south,south west contribute the most to the country wealth,that's why u Ugansans drag s.south to beerfraud.

s.east should control there drug transport,baby factory nd ugu exportation
Go write your Jamb kid.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by Cooly100: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Godemcee:
since u can't get biafra without afonja support,I hereby support biafra on behalf of afonja republic I declare biafra.what more do u want

...but honestly was that the best you can give to my comment? Your bigotry apart. Do you honestly think Nigeria is fair to the east, which everyone from Saraki to Osibanjo believe can move Nigeria forward if well harnessed? Do you prefer the way the country is structured...?

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by Smoothie01(f): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
chapmann:
All these noise making sha.. if anyone isn't comfortable with this one naijeryea they should be allowed to go. It isnt by force. Dey should free Nnamdi kanu. And to be clear am from delta state, am an isoko man
Isoko wado!...I served there...Isoko north precisely
Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by dreamwords: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Godemcee:
ignoramus ondo produce more oil than the whole s.east,nd Lagos just join.

see him claiming rivers state land,pathetic land grabbers
Ijaw indigenes of ondo state bro, u want to steal their oil abi,
And for your information, you are the one grabing ijaw land in ondo state, and for your information part of rivers remains igbo land and obigbo people are proud of who they are ,
One more time u can go and drink your ewedu soup

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by Godemcee(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cooly100:

...but honestly was that the best you can give to my comment? Your bigotry apart. Do you honestly think Nigeria is fair to the east, which everyone from Saraki to Osibanjo believe can move Nigeria forward if well harnessed? Do you prefer the way the country is structured...?
Nigeria is not fair with any one,I don't Like how the country is.I support resource control nd even break up.but I won't watch ur pathetic kinsmen insult my tribe
Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by Godemcee(m): 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
AirforceKommand:
Go write your Jamb kid.
if only ur father could buy a condom they world would av been saved of ur stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by chapmann(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Smoothie01:

Isoko wado!...I served there...Isoko north precisely

Honey where in isoko north
Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nigeria's presidency is not for traitors and rebels, pure and simple.
Its biafra for the Osus and slaves and nothing else. By them, Nigeria's image globally is at the lowest ebb.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by engreo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cooly100:

Afonja prince, there is no issue about that..Infact the oil and gas in SW is the biggest in Nigeria...but the SE people want out with their landlock and no resources...So how is this your major problem...?
baby factory product, why are u crying to sw, are they the one holding u guys from relocating back to ur region?... What exactly did u need from them to secede?, How exactly do u want them to help u secede from nigeria?... did u need sw to help u pack all ur load back to ur region or what kind of help did u need from them?........
Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by Blackfire(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Godemcee:
well I can't blame u,ur tribe Is cursed,that's why u Will always try to identify with Yoruba.u not even proud of ur tribe so I can't expect u to be proud of ur pathetic family,so I'll only be wasting my time insulting ur wretched family

I would ve answered u, but because of what u are passing through.

have u eaten

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by Godemcee(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
dreamwords:

Ijaw indigene of ondo state bro, u want to steal their oil abi,
And for your information, you are the one grabing ijaw land in ondo state, and for your information part of rivers remains igbo land and obigbo people are proud of who they are ,
u know what plan a coup,oust the government nd when u get in control of government,remove the land from ondo Nd attach it to delta
Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by Godemcee(m): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Blackfire:

I would ve answered u, but because of what u are passing through.

have u eaten
instead of giving me food go nd give ur family in enugu idp
Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by dreamwords: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Godemcee:
u know what plan a coup,oust the government nd when u get in control of government,remove the land from ondo Nd attach it to delta
Go and drink ur ewedu soup because yoruba has no drop of oil,
Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by Godemcee(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
dreamwords:

Go and drink ur ewedu soup because yoruba has no drop of oil,
go nd sell ur drug nd export ugu,south west contribute more revenue to the country than s.east
Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by engreo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Blackfire:

unfortunately for your pin brain , I am Yoruba.

guy leave this determined people to determined their destiny, if ours refuses to leave the Fulani/Hausa bed.

ask your mother how he paid your school fees the last time.. an Igbo man helped her to pay, I told u I know u wella .

mabu mi o, nitori wipe no lenu bi razor.
see this baby factory product claiming yoruba o.....orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by Cooly100: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
engreo:
baby factory product, why are u crying to sw, are they the one holding u guys from relocating back to ur region?... What exactly did u need from them to secede?, How exactly do u want them to help u secede from nigeria?... did u need sw to help u pack all ur load back to ur region or what kind of help did u need from them?........

Incest Home Product!!...We ONLY ask that you padlock your AK47 mouth....by neutral like the Beroms, Nupes, Hausas and the Ijaws...DO NOT carry the matter for your head? Is that too much to ask?

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by Ngozi123(f): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Choose between Biafra and Nigeria Presidency?

Does he even need to ask that question?

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by Godemcee(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
AirforceKommand:

You mean if your hopeless, cursed head-cutting father used your ashawo mother for ritual you wouldnt have been in living in abject poverty since 1994?

Shameless illiterate.
No ur pathetic father that enjoy
Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by engreo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cooly100:

Incest Home Product!!...We ONLY ask that you padlock your AK47 mouth....by neutral like the Beroms, Nupes, Hausas and the Ijaws...DO NOT carry the matter for your head? Is that too much to ask?
oh baby factory product, so u mean is only sw statement that is holding osu's people from seceding from nigeria right? That becoz u are slave to them. Hw could a simple statement prevent the whole tribe from achieving their aims... That is a shame, and u guys are claimed to be more exposed and educated than them....am ashamed of ur tribe..spit on u guys
Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by Blackfire(m): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Godemcee:
instead of giving me food go nd give ur family in enugu idp

yet again your get this into your pin brain, my family lives in Ibadan, some in yemetu others in apata and ologuneru.

like I told the other okola that quoted me I am an Ibadan indigene , I trade in building material in iwo road.

I cannot speak for Enugu been an idp camp, but from your statement u ve never left the apron if ya mothers house, this is the reason they always quarrel with u.

which match are u watching ?

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by engreo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Blackfire:

let me ask u, is your mother the second wife of your father? is your mother the iyawo osan in your father's house? how many husbands did your mother have? so u see omo ale u are the product of a baby factory..

I am an Ibadan indigene , I trade on building material in iwo road.

oponu ikeji jelili.
baby factory product, why are u ashame of identify with ur tribe now...is it becoz they called u guys osu or what?.......orisirisi
Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by DocHMD: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Who nigeria presidency epp?
Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by Godemcee(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Blackfire:

yet again your get this into your pin brain, my family lives in Ibadan, some in yemetu others in apata and ologuneru.

like I told the other okola that quoted me I am an Ibadan indigene , I trade in building material in iwo road.

I cannot speak for Enugu been an idp camp, but from your statement u ve never left the apron if ya mothers house, this is the reason they always quarrel with u.

which match are u watching ?
well congratulations for having the opportunity to live in the blessed south west region.many of ur fellow Igbo refugee tried to enter the s.west but they couldn't.
try not to be mannerless cause in oduduwa land we don't wake our parent with knock nd we don't sell drugs
Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by AirforceKommand: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
[s][/s]Godemcee:
No ur pathetic father that enjoy watching mother getting raped by his fulani masters
[/s]

Not funny at all, this particular line has been used before by superiors.

You are shameless illiterate with damaged brain, learn how to type in full sentence.
Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by northvietnam(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
engreo:
senseless baby factory product

just like your mom
Re: Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo by Smoothie01(f): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
chapmann:

Honey where in isoko north

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal / The Certificate Saga That May Nullify Obaseki's Governorship Bid (pics) / Fulani Are Planning To Have The Emir Of Benin In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.