Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,889 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Is It The Little Boy's Fault? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It The Little Boy's Fault? (552 Views)

The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It The Little Boy's Fault? by YourWife(f): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please Nairalanders, help me judge this matter ooo...
I visited my cousin over the weekend, and I've been ruminating over what I heard there.

My cousin Joe is married to his second wife (following the death of his first wife who had two children, Joe and Jane, for him); and his second wife has a son for my cousin. On Sunday, I visited them and stayed over for lunch. We (the adults) chatted as we ate, and my cousin's wife told us her story. We could not help but laugh, I'm sorry but I couldn't help it.

She said "can u imagine this little rascal Joe! Yesterday I got us icecream when I was returning from the mall, and we all stayed outside to enjoy the lick ooo. Joe was 'preaching' to Jane and Jerry that he can produce icecream using milk and icecream juice (what ever that means). I was like 'shut up your mouth!' and stop talking when eating".

We all listened with rapt attention, and she kept talking.

She continued... "I went to clean Jerry's runny nose, dropping my icecream cup before I went to do that; and came back to continue my lick. After we had all finished, Jerry now told me that my dog took a lap from my icecream when I went to clean Jerry's nose!!! I was like but why did you not tell me, and you allowed me to finish the icecream first before you told me, and the yeye boy said me I instructed him not to talk when eating! But he was still playing even after my instruction, even while still taking his icecream"

The problem now is that my cousin's wife has been angry with the little boy since then, and snaps at him at the slightest provocations. But its not the boy's fault na, Joe is only 6 (going on 7), he's bound to take some instructions to the last command. We've begged her, but she said the dog must taste the boy's tea before she forgives him; we don beg taya. Nairalanders abeg make una hepp me beg her abeg... She's also a nairalander! I hope she see's this post. Iyawo... Me and your husband still de say sorry, no vex again. Thanks.
Re: Is It The Little Boy's Fault? by Jozavic(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Joe is a little Rascal cheesy
Re: Is It The Little Boy's Fault? by kiddoiLL(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lol..Women!!!! a kid o..na small pikin person carry fr mind like dis,wetin no reach "ISH" naim b "ISSUE" for her.. May God deliver her
Re: Is It The Little Boy's Fault? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
typical of step mothers.
Re: Is It The Little Boy's Fault? by chii8(f): 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
My dauta wl be seven ds yr may n she wl do exactly same....tell iyawo to chill joor
Re: Is It The Little Boy's Fault? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Lol.... Go Joe! Even I would do d same o
Re: Is It The Little Boy's Fault? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 08, 2017
Shows the chap is smart. Hope the lady won't contract rabies from the dog anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Braided Wig For Sale; Free Delivery In Any Part Of Lagos / Having a baby in Lagos- What do I need to consider? / Send your personal Driver to our Training/seminar To Become a Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.