Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) (36458 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV / Somkele Iyamah Is Face Of DSTv Explora 2 (Photos) / Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) by kstyle2(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2017
henrydadon:
they should have given her innoson motors..we should learn to support our own
...i couldn't agree more. Beautiful lady though with a good command of English
Re: Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) by Xbursta(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2017
Mimienudles:
Congratulobia!!! Beautiful lady

Wazobia fan just detected more blessings to u

1 Like

Re: Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) by euchariadavid(f): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2017
Congratulation pretty Lady
Re: Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) by crowntoro(f): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2017
What's the criteria for winning this trailblazer award?
Re: Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) by Jtmanager(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2017
Jackeeh:
Why gift someone what he or she already own or can afford? Mtchwwww
That's why it's a gift
No be go decide
This one is even better azuming they gave her those bronze abi stone award nko

Chai
U no just get sense atall
Re: Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2017
Omo girl sabi dress..Her outfits are always el fuego
Re: Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) by Jackeeh(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jtmanager:

That's why it's a gift
No be go decide
This one is even better azuming they gave her those bronze abi stone award nko

Chai
U no just get sense atall

And you sound like an idiot
Re: Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jackeeh:
Why gift someone what he or she already own or can afford? Mtchwwww
so as to promote the brand. Some fanatics or Some fans will be really interested in that kind of car giving the manufacturer more profits.
Its a marketing strategy sha in one statement.

I hope you understand this.

1 Like

Re: Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) by Jackeeh(m): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
BANGERLEE1:
so as to promote the brand. Some fanatics or Some fans will be really interested in that kind of car giving the manufacturer more profits.
Its a marketing strategy sha in one statement.

I hope you understand this.

Gracias!
Re: Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) by Jtmanager(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jackeeh:

And you sound like an idiot

All is well my boy
Calm down
Re: Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) by luckykunene3: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Joy is always the result @ the end after subscribing for my Fixed Match 100% sure

Re: Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) by kaykay123(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Abeg this girl na from where??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift / Photos From Eniola Badmus 36th Birthday Party / Olamide Shows Off His Power Bike (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.