Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Be Self Employed!!! Beginner Photography Workshop Holds Here In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Self Employed!!! Beginner Photography Workshop Holds Here In Lagos (521 Views)

Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter / Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) / Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Self Employed!!! Beginner Photography Workshop Holds Here In Lagos by ajasam12: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ajasam Photography
WITH 20k ! BECOME A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER | MAKEUP PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING

Class starts Monday 3rd April of to 28th of April

Weekday class Tue wed Thurs 11-3pm °

To register | For enquiries
WhatApp only 08067637746

Course Outline :

Introduction (How to use your camera)

Camera modes

Camera settings and handling

Lenses and the best uses

Developing your eyes

Image capturing , composition and framing Lights ; Natural and Artificial

Basic portrait and landscape photography Exposure

The basic component of light in digital camera ISO I Aperture I Shutter speed

ADDITIONAL COURSE OVERVIEW ;

Learn to creativity control your camera as you break free from auto

mode and thrive in manual Master the business of photography as you gain the tools needed to

succeed as a pro

We develop your eyes to see the world like a photographer and capture

the best picture in any situation Learn the secret of marketing and customer service !

LIFE through the LENS

Re: Be Self Employed!!! Beginner Photography Workshop Holds Here In Lagos by ajasam12: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
This Is Your Opportunity to become your Own BOSS.. wink smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facility Officer / Dangote Recruiting Graduate Front Desk Officer / Earm Money Filling Surveys. Get Paid In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.