Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k (41153 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies / Daddy Freeze Shades Williams Uchemba: 'Can I Pay My Tithe To The UN?' / Daddy Freeze Shades Father Mbaka For Endorsing Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by streetzdreamz(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dextology:

No mind Nairalanders jare grin grin
abi, I come here to unwind and laugh, you'll read some comments and feel like pulling a gun at the fellow behind that moniker, some guys are busy arguing how many hours they can straff for on one thread DS evening, just kept laughing at their foolishness.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
streetzdreamz:
abi, I come here to unwind and laugh, you'll read some comments and feel like pulling a gun at the fellow behind that moniker, some guys are busy arguing how many hours they can straff for on one thread DS evening, just kept laughing at their foolishness.

There are some threads I avoid, I don't bother reading through them. There are only few threads that are captivating and appealing to read. Some are just gibberish, not making sense at all. Nairaland is full of diverse personality and traits.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by TinaAnita(f): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
I don dieeeeeeeeee! I kant take it.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by streetzdreamz(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dextology:

There are some threads I avoid, I don't bother reading through them. There are only few threads that are captivating and appealing to read. Some are just gibberish, not making sense at all. Nairaland is full of diverse personality and traits.
you've said it all.......back then the forum was interesting and educative, now its pure trash, one celebrity gossip, accident scenes, mangled bodies, just garbage pieces!!
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by solidman59(m): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
The useless freeze could not even spell the word DECIDE
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by kenoz(m): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin

See finishing
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Rick9(m): 12:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Oh boy Freeze u mean oh Esp that part he mentioned sth about a movie script damn. Epic damages.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by bezech: 12:07am On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm.. Plz how old is this freez.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Tedassie(m): 12:38am On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Is Uche Maduagwu related to Kemi Olunoyo?

Aproko is so dominant in their DNA.

But wait
This is Epic, chai!!!!
The score now is
FRZ 15: UM 1

I bet
FREEZE has a doctorate degree in yabbing...
Yabbing technology
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Tedassie(m): 12:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Vanessa88:
Don't know why the media is giving this fridge of a guy so much attention
Apparently,the media has cryogenic use for him.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by maasoap(m): 12:56am On Mar 08, 2017
candy:
Contrary to popular opinion, freeze didn't score any point with this post. Our Muslim brothers will be having a good laugh right now, courtesy of the 'Christians' who have made themselves judges over pastors.
So, muslims are your own headache here even when this thread is about Freeze and one shirt actor? I'm wondering what type of home you were raised?
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by manmade(m): 1:59am On Mar 08, 2017
Olodo Agbalagba. He can't even spell the simple word "Decideā€ correctly . Not only Daddy freeze na mummy freeze.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by snapshot: 4:45am On Mar 08, 2017
I think say this Freez guy get sense share?but name small piking with big body.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by omolayomi06: 5:18am On Mar 08, 2017
JamieNaija:
Controversial nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu earlier today slammed Cool FM presenter, Daddy Freeze, saying he should focus on his OAP job and stop pulling Men of God down.

He shared the above photo of Uche using one photo wearing a particular Tshirt to make almost all his posts on Instagram and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRWDu7yAqU3/?hl=en

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/oap-freeze-shades-actor-uche-maduagwu.html

like the guy wrote why are condemning the man of God are you there creator or what, why don't you focus on your own life.... and let me tell you this Nigeria where law of karma await anybody who is like you that try to put another person down... the day you stop your way of life that's the day the life will run after you...,, idiot.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by cyber5(m): 6:50am On Mar 08, 2017
jazinogold:
grin

singing...All i see is one shirt oooo, all i c is one shirt o, One shirt oooooooo, one shirt o, just d other day i saw on cnn, brutal killing of d guy with one shirt, i could not comprehen, so i say to mysef dat d world is coming to an end. grin grin grin

Freeze nobody holy pass oo, look into my eyes and tell me say you pass eh.
Nobody

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by glossy6(f): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Anyad231:
This is what u get when old men keel fooling themselves on social media .. Just negodu freeze dey buy shirt for person....He does not know that silence is golden.

Imagine ooh. 10k to buy more than a dozen shirts. We need to reset Freezer's brain to factory setting
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by prettyzee11(f): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2017
In as much as am not in support of Freeze, D's guy with a shirt has been onto people for quite some times now. DT how he threw shade at Tonto d other day. But come o Freeze, y did u do D's to D's guy now?
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Psoul(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
JamieNaija:
Controversial nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu earlier today slammed Cool FM presenter, Daddy Freeze, saying he should focus on his OAP job and stop pulling Men of God down.

He shared the above photo of Uche using one photo wearing a particular Tshirt to make almost all his posts on Instagram and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRWDu7yAqU3/?hl=en

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/oap-freeze-shades-actor-uche-maduagwu.html

A man with more shoes in his wardrobe than books in his shelve is like that handsome Prince that has no brain.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by FbiSegun(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
def! freeze or is name again, is a big fool!! abusing young & old.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Codes151(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Freeze brain bin don freeze since
He actually said nothing but insults!! Coward
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Vanessa88(f): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tedassie:

Apparently,the media has cryogenic use for him.

By casting aspersions on people abi?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by lereinter(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
fatality

Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Tedassie(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Vanessa88:

By casting aspersions on people abi?
ur guess is as good as mine.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Vanessa88(f): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tedassie:

ur guess is as good as mine.
He should kontinue...

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Tedassie(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Vanessa88:

He should kontinue...
he has your blessings?
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Vanessa88(f): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tedassie:

he has your blessings?
He doesn't need it

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Tedassie(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Vanessa88:

He doesn't need it
somwhere in that cold,dark mind of his,he does.lol
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Vanessa88(f): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tedassie:

somwhere in that cold,dark mind of his,he does.lol

If you say so

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Getdowntobiznes: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
Contrary to popular opinion, freeze didn't score any point with this post. Our Muslim brothers will be having a good laugh right now, courtesy of the 'Christians' who have made themselves judges over pastors.
ur are right; well entertng.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Becomes UBA Brand Ambassador (Photos) / More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Enjoyment Minister Aka Mr Coolwater / I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.