Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (25790 Views)

5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting / Jobs You Can Do Before You Get Your Dream Job / The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Charlieoyi: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Op is just so onpoint. This are the type ofpost that should be on front page and not some bbnaija shiiiit. Meanwhile check out this training if u r in kaduna

Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by yakwas(m): 12:48am On Mar 08, 2017
I gat flair on dat Graphic Design stuff. But pls how can I go about this online to be earning income for me. ??[/b] .
I gat flair on dat Graphic Design stuff. But pls how can I go about this online to be earning income for me. ??[b]
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by legicash: 2:21am On Mar 08, 2017
now request for an outstation,courier service, full day/half day for cab within lagos or outside lagos at great prices!

0 8 1 0 5 8 3 2 1 9 3

Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by fm4real2k6(m): 4:38am On Mar 08, 2017
https://videopal-review-blog..com/2017/03/videopal-features.html
Get this software. It will bost your sales more than 200%
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 08, 2017
otitokoroleti:

its a sponsored post
I don dey think say na Kwaraption dey worry Nairaland nd its big headed moderators b4 o.... I never knew Nairaland accepts sponsored posts. Lol. Tnx at least 4 clarifying this.
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by kellybently(m): 5:59am On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=importexpert post=54366770]Few days ago i created a thread about "overcoming fear of becoming an entrepreneur" it was very insightful and it was a hit. it generated soo many intellectual comments and engagement within a very short period of time. today i will be given you guys "7 easy-to-do online jobs you can do from home". lets go...

If you are looking for online jobs from home, there are many alternatives to choose from. For instance, you can find from options like customer service, data entry, surveys, design, human resources, affiliate marketing and more. These jobs are in great demand for 3 obvious reasons. Firstly, companies will not need to provide a working space for those they will hire since you have the freedom to work from your home, secondly, they will not pay for your computer and internet connection since most freelancers already have both in place, thirdly people request for jobs based on what they are capable of doing. so, the companies will not have to pay for their training again.

The 7 easy-to-do online jobs are described below:

1. Online Tutoring

For people looking for online income options without investment, this is perhaps the best alternative. After all, it does not require any upfront money. However, you ought to have good qualifications or knowledge about your chosen subject. Even language teachers are in great demand. Make some online research to what others charge and start earning online money.

2.Online Data Entry

Online date entry jobs do command some experience and good computer skills. You need to remain well organized to excel in this job. In addition, meeting the deadlines is a must. Of course, it offers great flexibility in terms of work timings night or day shifts, part time or full time. With some training you can master the art of such online jobs from home. your starting point include sites like fiverr, elance, upwork, freelance etc.

3.Transcription

In this work, you are required to convert speech into electronics or written documents. The transcription involved could be anything - audio to electronic file, medical, legal, meetings, and more. At times you may have to provide a background for the subject. This helps in transcribing the speech.

4. Translation

If you have expertise for more than one language, this is the ideal job for you. It is primarily a work from home option where you translate emails, documents, books, or other texts in many different languages. When it comes to the time needed to finish the work, it will depend on the nature of job involved. For instance, if you are working on a book, it could take several months or even longer. Here, more than the experience, a better understanding of different languages is desired.

5. Online Surveys

These set of jobs do not require any upfront payment from you. There are many companies who are more than willing to make payment for your opinion regarding their services or products. Normally, these surveys contain a list of multiple-options questions which you are required to answer. Such online jobs from home have become very popular especially among homemakers (women).

6. Graphic Designer

Irrespective of whether you are a beginner or an experienced graphic designer, the internet offers numerous opportunities. The best part - most of these jobs are absolutely free and you can do the work from your home. The job listing usually carries the experience needed. You can even download graphic applications from the internet free of cost.

7. Affiliate Marketing

This is beyond every doubt one of the most profitable online business in the universe today. it is not all bed of roses for everyone but it is a bed of roses for those that have been guided. affiliate marketing is a form of online business in which you are paid commission for recommending other people's products.

Above are some easy to to online businesses that you can explore. procrastination is your enemy in the disguise of a friend. the best time to act on any of the online businesses is now.

[b]Personally i Am An Affiliate Markeer, You Can See The Secret Strategies I Use

forex trading should be thefirst on that list. if 99% miss the road due to wrong information dose not mean there is no road
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Bimpsyyyyy: 6:23am On Mar 08, 2017
Toyota highlander for sale in lagos 2007 model contact bimpe for more details 07051805606

Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by atpet(m): 7:01am On Mar 08, 2017
have been trying to reach Jagaban but has not been picking my calls through!! Pls kindly reach me back on 08139042670
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Fortunatus200(m): 7:06am On Mar 08, 2017
I am interested in them, but need basic coaching how to go abt them .pls your quick response will be highly appreciated. WhatsApp 08094542018.
Emali , fortunatus200 @gmail.com plsssss
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2017
The challenge for most Nigerians is really not about starting a profitable online business but, having the ability to do due diligence and follow through by taking decisive action when they identify one.
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by shiimah: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2017
importexpert:
Few days ago i created a thread about "overcoming fear of becoming an entrepreneur" it was very insightful and it was a hit. it generated soo many intellectual comments and engagement within a very short period of time. today i will be given you guys "7 easy-to-do online jobs you can do from home". lets go...

If you are looking for online jobs from home, there are many alternatives to choose from. For instance, you can find from options like customer service, data entry, surveys, design, human resources, affiliate marketing and more. These jobs are in great demand for 3 obvious reasons. Firstly, companies will not need to provide a working space for those they will hire since you have the freedom to work from your home, secondly, they will not pay for your computer and internet connection since most freelancers already have both in place, thirdly people request for jobs based on what they are capable of doing. so, the companies will not have to pay for their training again.

1. Online Tutoring

For people looking for online income options without investment, this is perhaps the best alternative. After all, it does not require any upfront money. However, you ought to have good qualifications or knowledge about your chosen subject. Even language teachers are in great demand. Make some online research to what others charge and start earning online money.

2.Online Data Entry

Online date entry jobs do command some experience and good computer skills. You need to remain well organized to excel in this job. In addition, meeting the deadlines is a must. Of course, it offers great flexibility in terms of work timings night or day shifts, part time or full time. With some training you can master the art of such online jobs from home. your starting point include sites like fiverr, elance, upwork, freelance etc.

3.Transcription

In this work, you are required to convert speech into electronics or written documents. The transcription involved could be anything - audio to electronic file, medical, legal, meetings, and more. At times you may have to provide a background for the subject. This helps in transcribing the speech.

4. Translation

If you have expertise for more than one language, this is the ideal job for you. It is primarily a work from home option where you translate emails, documents, books, or other texts in many different languages. When it comes to the time needed to finish the work, it will depend on the nature of job involved. For instance, if you are working on a book, it could take several months or even longer. Here, more than the experience, a better understanding of different languages is desired.

5. Online Surveys

These set of jobs do not require any upfront payment from you. There are many companies who are more than willing to make payment for your opinion regarding their services or products. Normally, these surveys contain a list of multiple-options questions which you are required to answer. Such online jobs from home have become very popular especially among homemakers (women).

6. Graphic Designer

Irrespective of whether you are a beginner or an experienced graphic designer, the internet offers numerous opportunities. The best part - most of these jobs are absolutely free and you can do the work from your home. The job listing usually carries the experience needed. You can even download graphic applications from the internet free of cost.

7. Affiliate Marketing

This is beyond every doubt one of the most profitable online business in the universe today. it is not all bed of roses for everyone but it is a bed of roses for those that have been guided. affiliate marketing is a form of online business in which you are paid commission for recommending other people's products.

Above are some easy to to online businesses that you can explore. procrastination is your enemy in the disguise of a friend. the best time to act on any of the online businesses is now.

Personally i Am An Affiliate Marketer, You Can See The Secret Strategies I Use at
www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

I'm interested in the afiliate marketing biz... please can u guide me on it? thanks
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by ideaz: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2017
Piuni should be included in the list if you really know how it's shaking the world at the moment.
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by secpowell: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2017
What is Piuni
ideaz:
Piuni should be included in the list if you really know how it's shaking the world at the moment.
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by importexpert(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2017
secpowell:
What is Piuni

don't get deceived.
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by importexpert(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2017
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by importexpert(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2017
shiimah:
I'm interested in the afiliate marketing biz... please can u guide me on it? thanks

you will find a comprehensive detail of how to get started at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by fetrillion(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2017
importexpert:
Few days ago i created a thread about "overcoming fear of becoming an entrepreneur" it was very insightful and it was a hit. it generated soo many intellectual comments and engagement within a very short period of time. today i will be given you guys "7 easy-to-do online jobs you can do from home". lets go...

1. Online Tutoring

2.Online Data Entry

3.Transcription

4. Translation

5. Online Surveys

6. Graphic Designer

7. Affiliate Marketing

Personally i Am An Affiliate Marketer, You Can See The Secret Strategies I Use at

Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by fetrillion(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2017
importexpert:

1. Online Tutoring

2.Online Data Entry

3.Transcription

4. Translation

5. Online Surveys

6. Graphic Designer

7. Affiliate Marketing

how do i go about abt dis
I tried registering with amazon but i was having problem with d registration
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Ademolu2002(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2017
importexpert:

1. Online Tutoring

2.Online Data Entry

3.Transcription

4. Translation

5. Online Surveys

6. Graphic Designer

7. Affiliate Marketing

Pls am interested in the no 2 (online data entry) but i don't know how to get started. Pls enlighten me.
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Gamelord007: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance job site that accepts Naira transactions
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by dt4omoh(f): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ademolu2002:

Pls am interested in the no 2 (online data entry) but i don't know how to get started. Pls enlighten me.
Me too
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Gamelord007: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance job site that supports Naira transactions
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2018
I'm interested in 1 & 2 how do I go about it ?
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by geegee15(f): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Another online job someone can do is to be Jumia agent...i have started earning, what are you waiting for?

FEW DAYS TO THE END OF JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY

Still haven’t placed an order yet

I’ve got Goodnews for you, BLACK FRIDAY continues today(23/11/2018) with lot of amazing discount on items but it’s gradually coming to a close all the same...Kindly visit

www.

- Search for what your want
- Send to me to order ( you will be at advantage because as an agent I reduce your shipping fee by 25% and assure you of how durable the item is you’re going for) OR better still, just hit me(�) with what you want and I handle the rest.

LET THE ORDERS START ROLLING IN... OYA HIT ME �

Call/WhatsApp - 08133983647
Jumia Sales consultant

Kindly help SHARE.You never can tell who will be needing my assistance among your contacts.

Thanks �.
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by six33fourng: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tutoring gives students individualized attention that they don’t get in a crowded classroom. This helps children who struggle to keep up, as well as those who aren’t challenged enough. It also keeps students on track during breaks from school, such as during March Break, or during the summer.

Are you looking for a tutor at a time and location that suits you? Six 33 Four NG allows you to tap into our pool of thousands of tutors across all subjects, in all parts of Nigeria!

At Six33Four NG, we make sure to find professional tutors that not only have the right qualifications on paper, but have a passion for what they do and possess excellent people skills.

Secure qualified and vetted home tutors in Nigeria - https://six33four.ng/hometutor/

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score / Citibank Is Recruiting For Experienced Graduates / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.