Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

"Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty (30088 Views)

Miyonse, Soma And Busty Female Fan Pictured / This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking / Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Controversial ex- big brother Naija housemate, Gifty have shared her experience in the house, her Unique Accent, Soma & More on “Stripped” a Bold Magazine & DStv Nigeria Collaboration.

Read excerpts from the interview below...

On when she thought the game might have been over for her: At the point when Soma left. Because I was going along with Soma who was my first target and I achieved that goal. When I saw that Soma actually left, I felt like the house will be awkward for me to be in but I just had to stay strong and make sure I target them all.

On her strategy entering the house: My strategy was to be controversial and hilarious. Soma was very very easy, he was so easy! like extremely easy. He was so easy for me to kiss and put down in a second. Also, in the house, I had a thing like I had to do a 2 in 1 with Soma and Miyonse. I had to use one stone to kill two birds.

On who she was attracted to in the house: I was attracted to Jon. I kind of liked Jon so much. I was moving close to Jon but he had his crazy ways that I was trying to add to my own plan. So it wasn’t easy to chase that.

On her relationship with Soma: First of all Soma is not my kind of guy. There is no lunch date, dinner date, nothing like that outside the house with anyone. I am just dedicated and married to my business. Right about now, its all about the money.

On her peculiar accent: The accent came in when I had this plan of being controversial and hilarious. You know in Nigeria everybody wants to know this kind of funny you in you. So I said to myself in the house let me try to be a little bit funny with my accent, try to be a little funky with it. I had to combine all the accent I have heard and listened to and I got the result I wanted from the viewing public.

On her comment on Falz and Banky W: I would say that part of it actually got me out of the house and part of it was also the accent. I was massively misunderstood. Normally you don’t judge people, you get to know the person well enough before making decisions on their characters. So I think I was quite judged and the Banky W and Falz drama, I was completely misunderstood. There is this appearance celebrities have on TV and in reality they don’t match up. So I had to ask to make sure who they were.

On who the slippery snake and the master strategist in the house are: I would say Bisola Uriel and Tboss is the slippery snake. The master strategist would be ThinTallTony…To be honest I don’t know, I would say everyone brought their “A” game and we all also over played the game at the same time.

On her plans of settling down and starting a family: Of course who no like better thing now. I would love to get married, have kids of my own and be successful. But for now, I would say I want to build that foundation first. I want my husband to be proud of me. I don’t want to depend on anybody, I don’t want to ask him for airtime, for sanitary pad, I want to be able to afford all those things first. And then if marriage comes after that, I am open.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/soma-and-miyonse-were-to-easy-to-get.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
angry
GIFTY, GIFTY, GIFTY..

Your landlord at Obosi junction said I should tell you that your salon's rent will be expiring on 28th of April.

undecided

187 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
Where is the source?

1 Like

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Gifty... Is that a name of a drink... I dunno her oh... Does she act film grin

Typical way gifty denies people...iss orai.. We are washin u from high places.. (Falzvoice)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by Nne5: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
...so that's how she became a celeb? adonbilivit

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by Nixiepie(f): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nah gifty,u were the one too easy to get,

Madam lie lie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by jeeqaa7(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
*FACTS ABOUT NIGERIA YOU MAY NEVER HAVE KNOWN*
You may already know that Nigeria is *The Largest Black Nation* in the world and the *Most Populous Nation* in Africa.
You may already know that Nigeria has great dependency on crude oil, plus all the other opinions of David Cameron.
Here are *20 unpopular facts about Nigeria.*
1. Are you aware that all over the world *Nigerians are setting the pace* and becoming the standard by which others measure themselves?
Do you know?
2. In the US, Nigerians are *The Most Educated* immigrant community. Type it into Google and you’ll see it. Not one of the most educated, the most educated.
3. *60% of Nigerians* in the US have *college degrees.* This is far above the American national average of 30%.
4. Nigerians in US are one of *The Highest Earners,* typically earning 25% more than the median US income of $53k.
5. In Ivy League schools in Europe and America, *Nigerians routinely outperform* their peers from other nations.
6. *A Nigerian family, The Imafidon family,* have officially been named *the smartest family in the UK.*
7. The designer of the famous car, *Chevrolet Volt, Jelani Aliyu,* is a super talented Nigerian from Sokoto State.
8. *The World’s fastest supercomputer* was designed by a world renowned inventor and scientist, *Philip Emeagwali,* a full-blown Nigerian whose patency was awarded in 2015. This means Nigeria has the patency to the world’s fastest computer: a Black Nigerian.
9. The *wealthiest Black man and woman* on earth are Nigerians, *Aliko Dangote and Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija.* Both have no trace of criminal record of any kind.
10. South Africa couldn’t have ended apartheid & achieved Black rule if not for the leadership role Nigeria played.
11. Of the 3 South African Presidents who ruled after apartheid, two of them once lived in Nigeria under asylum. Both Nelson Mandela (60s) and Thabo Mbeki (70s) lived in Nigeria before becoming President of South Africa. We gave financial support, human support, boycotted an Olympics and our politicians, musicians and activists campaigned relentlessly.
12. Nigeria spent over $3 Billion and lost hundreds of soldiers to end the wars in both Liberia and Sierra Leone which the world ignored because they have no oil.
13. When there was a coup in São Tomé and Príncipe in 2003, Nigeria restored the elected President back to power.
14. Before there were street lights in European cities, ancient Benin kingdom had street lights fueled by palm oil.
15. 500 years ago, Benin casted metal alloys to create magnificent art including the world famous Queen Ida Mask.
16. Amina was a warrior queen who ruled Zaria Emirate in Kaduna state, Northwestern Nigeria 400 years ago in 1610. Google and see what she means to Africa.
17. We gave monetary gifts to Ireland during our oil boom and built a statue for France free of charge. We are not poor blacks. Nigeria is rich and don’t be lied to.
18. The first television station in Africa was *NTA Ibadan (1960)* long before Ireland has their RTE station.
=========
Wherever you look in this great country, Nigeria, heroes abound both now and in our recent and ancient past.
If all you do is listen to mainstream Western media, you’ll not get the full picture of your Nigerian heritage.
Do not listen to any leader who says Nigerians are criminals, no matter who he is, or his height and position.
We’re not a nation of scammers, drugs & corruption, but a people with a verifiable track record of greatness.
==========
Here is what CNN, BBC, Aljezeera and western media will not tell you about Nigerians:
19. On the 7th May, 2016 at *Howard University* in Washington D.C history was made. Out of 96 graduating Doctor of Pharmacy candidates, *43 of them were Nigerians* and out of 27 awards given, 16 went to Nigerians.
The entire world still envies our uniqueness as a NATION with living together despite our ethnic diversity. One single country with over *400 languages.*
They will only tell you how Nigerians are scammers and cheats, how Nigerians are into drugs overseas et al.
If you don’t blow your trumpet, no one
will blow it for you.
# VIVA_NAIJA !!
20. There are over 180,000,000 Nigerians world over and only less than 250,000 of this figure have traceable criminal records.
This is about 0.14% of our entire national population in the last 20 years: nothing close to 1%. Shame on global media.
Listen Nigeria, don't let anybody woo you into believing that you are a criminal just because you are a Nigerian.
Nigerians are
NOT criminals.
You are NOT a criminal.
You are topnotch; second to none around the world.
I am proud am created a Nigerian, thank you . .
Be proud of *Nigeria* wherever you go.
Take out your Passport with pride.
Be proud of our
*GREEN HERITAGE.*
Be enthusiastic of our *FUTURE GREATNESS.

159 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by ruggedtimi(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
"is all about the money"..wale:These bitches be flying out, yeah, 'cause money be coming in

1 Like

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by pweshboi(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
All I see is a

1 Share

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by Tazdroid(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
When all this Gifty matter go die na?

She's been evicted from BBNaija, she should evict herself from needless attention seeking

3 Likes

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by praisekeyzz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
U nkor?

3 Likes

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by Hades2016(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
If I catch this babe angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by mladuo51(f): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
BBNaija again
Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by Tazdroid(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hades2016:
wetin you go do when you catch am?

9 Likes

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by henrydadon(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Imagine this girl is dark skin she wont be so fine..

Obviously being light skin is an advantage toward beauty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by repogirl(f): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Liar liar geh..... She don form fake story to cover her shortcomings.

So even all the bombs she dey throw when she dey talk, na all part of the game? Mtcheww! Indeed. She never had a strategy jare, or is being free for all a strategy?
Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by Backinfront(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Those two fools lost focus on sight of cheap gifty

2 Likes

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by CriticMaestro: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by Akinaukwa: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
Gifty Lie Lie Mohammed, i love this image redeeming strategy but you were a cheap LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by infohenry(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
GIFTY, GIFTY, GIFTY..

Your landlord at Obosi junction said I should tell you that your salon's rent will be expiring on 28th of April.

undecided
bia nwoke m don't play with that date ooo.
Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by PetrePan(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wetin she dey advertise abeg
Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by Lero15(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
When will bbnaija end na.... So we can be seeing normal posts on FP

Oh... And then after the show end na their post-bbnaija life we go dey see again angry
Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by yeltans(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sombody pls help me wake dis gal... she actually thought she won the show... *smh*

1 Like

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by FemiLastBorn(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hades2016:
Vaseline Crew...

2 Likes

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by Hades2016(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Tazdroid:
wetin you go do when you catch am?
I want chop her puna angry
Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by Hades2016(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
FemiLastBorn:
Vaseline Crew...
am not
Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by bolethings: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
God bless you for this. We can actually change these negative perceptions if we all work together.

jeeqaa7:
*FACTS ABOUT NIGERIA YOU MAY NEVER HAVE KNOWN*
You may already know that Nigeria is *The Largest Black Nation* in the world and the *Most Populous Nation* in Africa.
You may already know that Nigeria has great dependency on crude oil, plus all the other opinions of David Cameron.
Here are *20 unpopular facts about Nigeria.*
1. Are you aware that all over the world *Nigerians are setting the pace* and becoming the standard by which others measure themselves?
Do you know?
2. In the US, Nigerians are *The Most Educated* immigrant community. Type it into Google and you’ll see it. Not one of the most educated, the most educated.
3. *60% of Nigerians* in the US have *college degrees.* This is far above the American national average of 30%.
4. Nigerians in US are one of *The Highest Earners,* typically earning 25% more than the median US income of $53k.
5. In Ivy League schools in Europe and America, *Nigerians routinely outperform* their peers from other nations.
6. *A Nigerian family, The Imafidon family,* have officially been named *the smartest family in the UK.*
7. The designer of the famous car, *Chevrolet Volt, Jelani Aliyu,* is a super talented Nigerian from Sokoto State.
8. *The World’s fastest supercomputer* was designed by a world renowned inventor and scientist, *Philip Emeagwali,* a full-blown Nigerian whose patency was awarded in 2015. This means Nigeria has the patency to the world’s fastest computer: a Black Nigerian.
9. The *wealthiest Black man and woman* on earth are Nigerians, *Aliko Dangote and Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija.* Both have no trace of criminal record of any kind.
10. South Africa couldn’t have ended apartheid & achieved Black rule if not for the leadership role Nigeria played.
11. Of the 3 South African Presidents who ruled after apartheid, two of them once lived in Nigeria under asylum. Both Nelson Mandela (60s) and Thabo Mbeki (70s) lived in Nigeria before becoming President of South Africa. We gave financial support, human support, boycotted an Olympics and our politicians, musicians and activists campaigned relentlessly.
12. Nigeria spent over $3 Billion and lost hundreds of soldiers to end the wars in both Liberia and Sierra Leone which the world ignored because they have no oil.
13. When there was a coup in São Tomé and Príncipe in 2003, Nigeria restored the elected President back to power.
14. Before there were street lights in European cities, ancient Benin kingdom had street lights fueled by palm oil.
15. 500 years ago, Benin casted metal alloys to create magnificent art including the world famous Queen Ida Mask.
16. Amina was a warrior queen who ruled Zaria Emirate in Kaduna state, Northwestern Nigeria 400 years ago in 1610. Google and see what she means to Africa.
17. We gave monetary gifts to Ireland during our oil boom and built a statue for France free of charge. We are not poor blacks. Nigeria is rich and don’t be lied to.
18. The first television station in Africa was *NTA Ibadan (1960)* long before Ireland has their RTE station.
=========
Wherever you look in this great country, Nigeria, heroes abound both now and in our recent and ancient past.
If all you do is listen to mainstream Western media, you’ll not get the full picture of your Nigerian heritage.
Do not listen to any leader who says Nigerians are criminals, no matter who he is, or his height and position.
We’re not a nation of scammers, drugs & corruption, but a people with a verifiable track record of greatness.
==========
Here is what CNN, BBC, Aljezeera and western media will not tell you about Nigerians:
19. On the 7th May, 2016 at *Howard University* in Washington D.C history was made. Out of 96 graduating Doctor of Pharmacy candidates, *43 of them were Nigerians* and out of 27 awards given, 16 went to Nigerians.
The entire world still envies our uniqueness as a NATION with living together despite our ethnic diversity. One single country with over *400 languages.*
They will only tell you how Nigerians are scammers and cheats, how Nigerians are into drugs overseas et al.
If you don’t blow your trumpet, no one
will blow it for you.
# VIVA_NAIJA !!
20. There are over 180,000,000 Nigerians world over and only less than 250,000 of this figure have traceable criminal records.
This is about 0.14% of our entire national population in the last 20 years: nothing close to 1%. Shame on global media.
Listen Nigeria, don't let anybody woo you into believing that you are a criminal just because you are a Nigerian.
Nigerians are
NOT criminals.
You are NOT a criminal.
You are topnotch; second to none around the world.
I am proud am created a Nigerian, thank you . .
Be proud of *Nigeria* wherever you go.
Take out your Passport with pride.
Be proud of our
*GREEN HERITAGE.*
Be enthusiastic of our *FUTURE GREATNESS.

1 Like

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
see as fish brain girl dey turn guyz to mumu. so man don turn bird wey she dey kill with stone. guys too should stop falling for jst any girl they see. let the girl be the one to fall for you.
Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by kidman96(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
She better crawl back into hole she crawled out of. For her mind she don turn celebrity.
Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by Vanessa88(f): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
That trait defines her... Easy Gifty

2 Likes

Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by ALAYORMII: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Gifty
Re: "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty by segebase(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
omo this geh go sweet wen giving head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos / "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson / "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.