Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks (62534 Views)

"Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed / Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Sufisunni: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Na dis one Buhari go use wen im wan con back? Abi im go wait till de finish Abuja own. Abeg Buhari Media Centre agents mek una answer mi oo! I de concern for our president safety.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by engrchykae(m): 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
They should just say they wanted to use the opportunity to fix Kaduna airport
or rather,they want to smuggle somebody into the country,remember yar adua,abuja is too cosmopolitan,kaduna governor,el-rufai is part of the cabal and his full co-operation is certain.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by ogunsj: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
piagetskinner:
hmm..

that Airport is a far cry from international standard
what qualifies an airport to be international and how many airports have you visited across the globe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by IYANGBALI: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Fx55:
Armed robbery, kidnapping and accidents will likely increase on that road as well.
My eyes are now going to be on you and your friends
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by no1madman(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ahmed0336:
I'm not impressed undecided
At all. .. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by wristbangle: 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Our aviation sector is truly an eyesore.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by cardoctor(m): 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ready with Pot holes and accident black spots for passengers in a hurry. What about the bandits who will be looking at capitalising on this stupid idea? (I'm talking about that horrible kaduna-Abuja highway.)

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by eflintsone(m): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
watch those igbos still talk ill about the north ... awon oloriburuku oshi
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by progress69: 12:00am On Mar 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Bro...that airport was a dead airport.... Even Okada station should look better. Sitting in Arik aircraft, ready to take off, u can see heardsmen watching in amazement, no barrier nothing. Just 2 armed Airforce personnel at the entrance gate. The only security there is NDA close to it and its the old site. U need to see where they are preparing cargo stuffs....chia. that airport is extremely porous. I hope they have secured it well enough. The pic looks like a big face lift though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Abdhul(m): 12:01am On Mar 08, 2017
HATE FILLED DOGS LIKE IT OR NOT IT HAS HAPPENED . . LOST SOULS
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by gabng(m): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2017
The ignorance of posters & the Nigerian citizentry is baffling.

All passengers with valid tickets are to be transported both shuttle bus & rail to & fro.

The Nigeria Airforce & the NPF's Air Wing is carrying out a 24 hours aerial surveillance of both the Kaduna - Abuja rail line and the Abuja - Kaduna Expressway (Which has been made very motorable by both FERMA & FMPWH.

Nigeria can work when we ensure it works.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Marvellouzkk(f): 12:34am On Mar 08, 2017
With this news now some people way travel no go won come back till they finish work. Airport face be like.

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:35am On Mar 08, 2017
This is brand new but formerly I been too Abuja, Nigeria before because I check-in Nnamdi Azikiwe international Airport in Abuja, Nigeria. cheesy
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by ujah60: 12:45am On Mar 08, 2017
Ok NOw, its well.

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by davidif: 1:12am On Mar 08, 2017
dainformant:
The Kaduna International Airport is now fit and ready for a 24-hour operations according to the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)....The airport is to oversee both local and international flights.

The Federal Government had announced the closure of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja effective from midnight of Wednesday to allow for extensive repairs on the runway.The NCAA official assured all passengers of safety and security in all airports in the country.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/kaduna-airport-is-now-ready-for-24-hour.html

Rubbish! Let us see the runway. I believe that's the part that's concerning to the airlines. Don't show us terminals.
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Nyceguy92: 1:19am On Mar 08, 2017
Is this a draft or the finished product?
Looks more like a plain poultry farm.
Aesthetics is poor.
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by me69: 1:29am On Mar 08, 2017
Gd job
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Wait till the next election campaign and watch how they'll set it on fire. Investing Nigerias money in the north is a waste. They don't need development.
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Abass07(m): 3:17am On Mar 08, 2017
How I wish MMA is under repair so that they can quickly fix Ibadan airport too for temporary use
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by opribo(m): 3:38am On Mar 08, 2017
Congratulations they have achieved their objective but let it be known that international airlines from the western world are shying away. Let only airlines from Arab world be using it. That's what it's meant for and nothing else. BTW Bubu can go and land there for a start. Hope boko won't scatter everything infest.
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by creepsyme(f): 3:47am On Mar 08, 2017
Is this international airport? Lord pls help nigeria.
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by bakila: 3:55am On Mar 08, 2017
HARDDON:
There is more to this moves than meet d eyes.

All of a sudden, abuja run way became usuable..... aiit mR amaechi.
We must be seen as workin

If you fly out of the Abuja Airport regularly you will see that the government have a point.
Thank you.
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by KanwuliaExtra: 4:08am On Mar 08, 2017
Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!!!

Na only COWS fit land dia o! embarassed
In this day and age? shocked

Even where dem act "RAID ON ENTEBBE" during Idi Amin DADA era beta pass ke!!!

Tufiaaaaaaakwa I say!!! embarassed
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by zichat22(m): 4:27am On Mar 08, 2017
hmmm I smell Envy,another airport must take the place of Abuja airport Now that it's on repair for sixweeks, why the noise about the use of kaduna airport? Anyway it is Normal with Nigerians to always criticise.
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:32am On Mar 08, 2017
Local designs as usual
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 08, 2017
Kenya, Nairobi and Mombasa train stations under construction

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by victorazy(m): 6:10am On Mar 08, 2017
Fx55:
Armed robbery, kidnapping and accidents will likely increase on that road as well.
I saw assassination
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by jasawa: 6:12am On Mar 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
hmmmm and you are jealous about that?
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by InvestinOwerri(m): 6:23am On Mar 08, 2017
africaken254:
Kenya, Nairobi and Mombasa train stations under construction
Nigeria is indeed a fourth world underdeveloped and failed country, all because of the mediocrity and backwardness of the north. Just imagine how a train station looks like in Kenya. A supposed African & third world country yet Nigeria with all its human and natural is here celebrating absolute rubbish! We have remained stuck in 1960 while every other country have progressed! Anybody that is supporting this cursed contraption, may his personal life remain like Nigeria IJN, AMEN.
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by mensos544: 7:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Dextology:

That's true, the government would have consider that negative aspect and put comprehensive security plans to curtail such vices within the period of time.
Where are you when IGP spoke abt it on tv ? Get latest bf u comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ghana Experience 2017 / All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos / Israelis Being Evacuated To Israel From Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.