Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks (62576 Views)

"Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed / Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by nopains: 7:04am On Mar 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
They should just say they wanted to use the opportunity to fix Kaduna airport

thank u, u just bared my thought.all this were just a ploy for FG to allocate fund for the kaduna airport upgrade.northerners are just leeches on this fake one nigeria and they are hell bent to force it the way it is.im sorry for my follow southerners that are so divided over frivolities which serves the purpose of the north.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2017
inside Nairobi train station under construction

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by hakimi1974(m): 7:08am On Mar 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

In 6 weeks that Airport will go back to being that empty ,desolate and traffickless piece of shit it has always been .
e be like say the cells wey dey control reasoning for your brain dey flow down south to your anus.
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by meccuno: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2017
africaken254:
inside Nairobi train station under construction
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Donjay2222(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2017
New boko bois target
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by hakimi1974(m): 7:10am On Mar 08, 2017
delivryboy:
If Nigerians are this negative towards there own, how do they (same Nigerians) expect Nigeria (the country) to be positive? Too much negativity displayed in these comments mehhhhn. You people should be happy for once.
my brother the thing tire me.
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by perfectcrown(f): 7:17am On Mar 08, 2017
Ahmed0336:
I'm not impressed undecided

It will b better for u to travel down to kaduna to see things 4 yrslf b4 u can b impressed. Pics cant b clear/true smtym tho
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by hakimi1974(m): 7:23am On Mar 08, 2017
progress69:

Bro...that airport was a dead airport.... Even Okada station should look better. Sitting in Arik aircraft, ready to take off, u can see heardsmen watching in amazement, no barrier nothing. Just 2 armed Airforce personnel at the entrance gate. The only security there is NDA close to it and its the old site. U need to see where they are preparing cargo stuffs....chia. that airport is extremely porous. I hope they have secured it well enough. The pic looks like a big face lift though.
but, i think say you people dey praise innefectual buffoon, and that over make up jezebel stealer oduah, say all our airports don be of international standard, una double standard tire man pikin.
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by progress69: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2017
hakimi1974:
but, i think say you people dey praise innefectual buffoon, and that over make up jezebel stealer oduah, say all our airports don be of international standard, una double standard tire man pikin.

U better open ur eyes well.

Looks like u are new on NL.

If u don't know me, don't quote me to say thrash!
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2017
meccuno:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
the Nairobi train station just looks amazing from above grin,we want to tell the rest of the world. Africa is truly on a rise

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by victorazy(m): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2017
tmcleo2k2:

Bros u just spoke my mind...dem for just tell us say Kaduna Airport needs to be renovated...Grandmaster schemer El-Rufai I hail ooo

This is one of the reasons sha but me dey see another thing o! "Assassination"
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by LorDBolton(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Two birds, one stone bro
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by nurusystem(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Is it bad to do that uncle ,
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by udees: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2017
You dont get it at all---The cost of repairing a run way is 5.6billion and repairing means total closure ---in 2009,the second run way was propose [new run way]and the cost of everything was 3.2billion including a five year maintenance contract---they have deceived you again.
charliboy654:

nigerians must see negativity in everything. For over 20 yrs the runway has not been maintain, and u still expect it to be perfect? Abi.
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by carinmom(f): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Anything wrong with that
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by carinmom(f): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2017
otil1:
Nansense

Bad belle
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Ningi2020(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2017
Ahmed0336:
I'm not impressed undecided
Why would you be
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2017
mensos544:
Where are you when IGP spoke abt it on tv ? Get latest bf u comment.

I was in Nigeria and I saw the news on television.

If you have read the flow of the conversation of the posts from the beginning you would understand my reply.

I was talking about the postive impact the use of Kaduna Airport will bring within the period of the six weeks closure of Abuja Airport when someone commented that it might lead to increase in robbery, kidnapping and other vices. That's what prompted my reply that government would have put security infrastructures to curtail those vices.

Kind regards
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by EmmGee: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
And i guess that must be killing you. How you hangin
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by SalamRushdie: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2017
EmmGee:

And i guess that must be killing you. How you hangin

Don't worry you will be the first casualty of this scam if you provoke me any further
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by PqsMike: 9:07am On Mar 08, 2017
tmcleo2k2:

Bros u just spoke my mind...dem for just tell us say Kaduna Airport needs to be renovated...Grandmaster schemer El-Rufai I hail ooo

U tried to message me
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by waluga(m): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
baba mi thats the best thing to do...shift responsibilities and load off some infrastructures and witness change and development in others.....i think closing down Abuja Airport and opening kadunas for international berth and take off is for the growth of other international airports...all capitals in Turkey were developed by shifting power from one region to another....i think we can gain developmental growth by doing so as well...be blessed
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by SalamRushdie: 10:03am On Mar 08, 2017
waluga:
baba mi thats the best thing to do...shift responsibilities and load off some infrastructures and witness change and development in others.....i think closing down Abuja Airport and opening kadunas for international berth and take off is for the growth of other international airports...all capitals in Turkey were developed by shifting power from one region to another....i think we can gain developmental growth by doing so as well...be blessed

El Rufai ? Is that you
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by EmmGee: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by adeoba2008(m): 10:30am On Mar 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Is Kaduna not part of Nigeria ?
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by boxxy(f): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2017
i like u joo
SalamRushdie:

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by lonelydora: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2017
Fx55:
Armed robbery, kidnapping and accidents will likely increase on that road as well.

Remembering i have to cross Northern Kaduna to wherever I'm going gives me chill. Anything can happen on that area in terms of crisis
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2017
plainol:
Kaduna Airport, why the International.

Even MMA and ABUJA AIRPORT never get International certification talkless of this INTERIM AIRPORT.

Abuja NAIA is an international airport.. Say what u know
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2017
But this Kaduna airport looks too small sha...its just for six weeks tho
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2017
HARDDON:
There is more to this moves than meet d eyes.

All of a sudden, abuja run way became usuable..... aiit mR amaechi.
We must be seen as workin

When was the last time used Abuja airport...stop this ur display of ignorance here
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by mfujah(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2017
Rl rufai i see u....
Re: Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks by Originalsly: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2017
gabng:
The ignorance of posters & the Nigerian citizentry is baffling.

All passengers with valid tickets are to be transported both shuttle bus & rail to & fro.

The Nigeria Airforce & the NPF's Air Wing is carrying out a 24 hours aerial surveillance of both the Kaduna - Abuja rail line and the Abuja - Kaduna Expressway (Which has been made very motorable by both FERMA & FMPWH.

Nigeria can work when we ensure it works.

Are the foreign airlines management also ignorant? Ticketed passengers being shuttled by bus.... who travels broke?... such buses would be the target of the more notorious gangs... since passengers would be loaded with foreign currency. How would air surveillance deter or prevent such attacks?...even if they know a bus is held up..tell me what can they do?...fire a missile? You should think twice..if you can... before painting anyone as ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos / How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa / Israelis Being Evacuated To Israel From Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.