Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady (3489 Views)

An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady / Isi Agu - An Igbo Identity / 13 Things You Must Know Before You Marry An Ijebu Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Mrtitanic(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Though am not from this tribe but have always liked there ways, means of living,culture passion to be successful and mostly their traditional actires, recently being doing a lot of readings online and o came across wonderful things I though I should share
So am gonna be pointing out four good reason why u should consider marrying an Igbo girl as a wife

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by HungerBAD: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Igbo wife?

Lol Lol lol.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Mrtitanic(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
No 4.
Igbo ladies are extra smart, intelligence, and beautiful
Looking around, most of the popular ladies leading the pack both in and outside the country are Igbos. They are not just beautiful and brilliant, they are extra smart. They know their onions, they do not try to outshine themselves and they make the art of being a woman so beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by dollyjoy(f): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nonsense undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Mrtitanic(m): 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
No 3.
Igbo ladies stay true to their man,
Yes, there are lots of wayward ladies in the country but Igbo ladies seldom cheat on their men. Igbo girls are faithful to the core I respect them for that at least most of them are faithful to their man thanks to upbringing and parents driven by cultural motivation

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Mrtitanic(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
No 2.
Igbo ladies love unconditionally
When a true Igbo lady is in love, she loves not minding the odds involved (that’s if there are any). Igbo ladies take their time to do things in order to make their man not fall out of love with them. They take care of the home front including the children and are always ready to give good sex any time of the day just to show how committed they are to their men.most ladies see their husband as an ATM machine where they can totally depend on and make withdrawals anytime they need u hadly find that in Igbo ladies they are not lazy and like to engage in various angles in order to make a living

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Cutehector(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Enugu girls dem like to do... Singing
Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Mrtitanic(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
No 1.
Igbo ladies are very industrious
your husband is not your personal ATM machine but your companion,It is generally believed that Nigerians who are Igbos (both male and female), tend to do business more, compared to other tribes. Igbo ladies are not left out in this trend. When an Igbo lady fails in the first business venture, she does not relent, instead she tries other ways, just to bring money into the house. Amazingly, lots of these women do not like sitting down without supporting their husbands. For a true Igbo lady, consistency is key and being financially dependent is out of the picture!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
O gini ?

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
Igbo wife?

Lol Lol lol.
Lmao! Character cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by HARDDON: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sometimes, this bug just bites n u start singing Ole Haleluyah!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by babyfaceafrica: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Una just carry tribe for head like gala...make una marry for love..who tribe EPP?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by tosyne2much(m): 1:01am On Mar 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao! Character cheesy cheesy
Would you ever consider getting married to a Yoruba man? tongue

Just curious tho cool
Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Ishilove: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
Would you ever consider getting married to a Yoruba man? tongue

Just curious tho cool
Love sees no ethnicity, so yes.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Noneroone(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Una just carry tribe for head like gala...make una marry for love..who tribe EPP?
Tonto dike married for 'love' today her eye don clear

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by bigfrancis21: 12:42am On Mar 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Love sees no ethnicity, so yes.

Honey you wanna end up like Tonto Dikeh? You're in for a jolly ride. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by bigfrancis21: 12:42am On Mar 14, 2017
Mrtitanic:
Though am not from this tribe but have always liked there ways, means of living,culture passion to be successful and mostly their traditional actires, recently being doing a lot of readings online and o came across wonderful things I though I should share
So am gonna be pointing out four good reason why u should consider marrying an Igbo girl as a wife

You have written well. What tribe are you from?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Ishilove: 12:44am On Mar 14, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Honey you wanna end up like Tonto Dikeh? You're in for a jolly ride. cheesy
Sweerie, I know countless inter-tribal couples whose marriages have stood the test of time. Let's not use the failure of one as a yardstick to measure it's success rate wink

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by bigfrancis21: 12:46am On Mar 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Sweerie, I know countless inter-tribal couples whose marriages have stood the test of time. Let's not use the failure of one as a yardstick to measure it's success rate wink

grin Aww...sounds like someone is in love with Tai... wink cheesy

They'll be crazy over ya initially, make you special iyawo and later get tired of you and marry a Yoruba lady. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Ishilove: 12:57am On Mar 14, 2017
bigfrancis21:

grin Aww...sounds like someone is in love with Tai... wink cheesy

They'll be crazy over ya initially, make you special iyawo and later get tired of you and marry a Yoruba lady. cry
Lmaaaao!! This guy you no well o. Taiwo ko, Tyson no. cheesy So behind that acada exterior lies a playful person? Eheeeeen!!! cheesy cheesy

On a more serious note every ethnic group have their own 'demons', not only the Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by bigfrancis21: 1:00am On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by bigfrancis21: 1:01am On Mar 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmaaaao!! This guy you no well o. Taiwo ko, Tyson no. cheesy So behind that acada exterior lies a playful person? Eheeeeen!!! cheesy cheesy

On a more serious note every ethnic group have their own 'demons', not only the Yoruba.

Hahaha...I could be funny and playful at times o. grin

Yea demons demons everywhere. grin Wouldn't you consider going for the more familiar devil? wink
Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Ishilove: 1:11am On Mar 14, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Hahaha...I could be funny and playful at times o. grin

Yea demons demons everywhere. grin Wouldn't you consider going for the more familiar devil? wink
Enh, I really do not care where the devil comes from as long as we complete each other. I am liberal like that wink
Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Cutehector(m): 1:13am On Mar 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Enh, I really do not care where the devil comes from as long as we complete each other. I am liberal like that wink
when you were 24, I know this wasn't your view about marriage... grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by bigfrancis21: 1:15am On Mar 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Make sense. It's good to be free-spirited.

It's about to start snowing heavily here in DC tonight....no movement expected tomorrow. cry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by bigfrancis21: 1:18am On Mar 14, 2017
Ishilove:

On another note, say you were to choose between an ukwuani devil (handsome, good cook, has a N150k per month job but very short tempered) or ijebu devil (below average handsomeness, N350k per month income, average height, muscular, very loving, but a womanizer)...pick one. wink
Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Ishilove: 1:26am On Mar 14, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Make sense. It's good to be free-spirited.

It's about to start snowing heavily here in DC tonight....no movement expected tomorrow. cry
My dear, It's about to start raining heavily In Ikeja. Roads expected to be flooded. No movement because of satanic Lagos traffic cry

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Ishilove: 1:28am On Mar 14, 2017
bigfrancis21:

On another note, say you were to choose between an ukwuani devil (handsome, good cook, has a N150k per month job but very short tempered) or ijebu devil (below average handsomeness, N350k per month income, average height, muscular, very loving, but a womanizer)...pick one. wink
Neither. I can't stand short tempered people, neither can I stand womanisers angry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by bigfrancis21: 2:06am On Mar 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Neither. I can't stand short tempered people, neither can I stand womanisers angry

Oh dear. cry

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Village In America Pics / Etsako (ibie) Verbs / Why Are we Nigerians So Materialistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.