Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,857 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

An Awful Moment Between Me And My Lecturer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Awful Moment Between Me And My Lecturer (738 Views)

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) / See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Awful Moment Between Me And My Lecturer by crazyABO(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
I was told I will b needing my transcript so had to go to my HOD office yesterday but unfortunately he wasn't around so his secretary directed me to another lecturers office that that's were I would be able to get it. But getting their he wasn't around,i saw a notice on his door stating when one could see him. Well I went to his office today and I met him I greeted him n I explained how urgent I needed the transcript and the next thing he asked was if am a student? I told him yes! Then he said full time or part time? I said full time then he said am not a student that he doesn't knw me. Then he asked for my matric no I still told him then a friend of his started asking me que like what is d name of our HOC,HOD n course code and title I answered some though but kept mute later czi could see he was un willing to help then he asked me to go to the HOD office. I went their and the man was like I should go to the school portal n print my result. Am in 300 level actually but the last result was first semester 200 so I told him I needed a stamped result of transcript from the department then he asked me to leave his office. I just want to ask few que what if my parent were there would the man still tell me am not a student or will he ask if am a student? N how would my parents react to this?
Re: An Awful Moment Between Me And My Lecturer by dollyjoy(f): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
See question. when nairalanders turn herbalist abeg undecided
Re: An Awful Moment Between Me And My Lecturer by crazyABO(m): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
dollyjoy:
See question. when nairalanders turn herbalist abeg undecided
ma pls dd u ever attended an higher institution? If no den no p
Re: An Awful Moment Between Me And My Lecturer by oluwatobi01(m): 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
there are sum stu dt live a quiet life in sch ,...May b u r one of them,its quite possible for him nt to knw u...Or don't you attend lectures often?,....Its either one of the two.
Re: An Awful Moment Between Me And My Lecturer by Amosj781: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
That's some of the things u have to deal with as a student. My advice u go back and pester the man until he produces ur transcript
Re: An Awful Moment Between Me And My Lecturer by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
I guess this is a unilag, what dept could that be

(1) (Reply)

Check Uniport Part Time Admission List Here / Advice On Hnd Mechanical Eng / Unity Schools Teachers’ Strike Throws Pupils In Limbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.