Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless (1863 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / This Girl Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by crazyABO(m): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
A young lady uploaded a pix of her assisting her mum in shop and this as got her more likes than the slay mamas. She was so happy doing wah she was brought up with and was full of joy so she took a pic of her n uploaded which some girls or her age would b ashamed to. Can u do this girls?

Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by micfoley: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by giftedheart1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
far better than spreading her legs everywhere n becoming a universal donor

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by crazyABO(m): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Yes sir! I will prefer this than a fake ass b*** anyday
Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by crackhaus: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Impressive...
Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Certified wife material.... 200%
Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by crazyABO(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Certified wife material....
200%
u like better thing shocked
Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
crazyABO:
u like better thing shocked
Who no like better thing my bro?
Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos
Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mynd44 leave Arsenal match and cum fast...

Brown~roof doin great in this business
Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by kpukpuyenke: 12:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Next time upload a clearer picture

To the topic Nice one girl. Far Better than uploading bobby and kpenkus

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 08, 2017
Don't see anything special here. Am I supposed to come and help HER own mother when she's got hands and feet?

Thousands of girls out there roasting bole by the side of the road with their moms.

Attention seeker. Everything must be on social media otherwise we haven't lived.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by FlyAlways: 4:42am On Mar 08, 2017
100 yards of wife material.
Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by crazyABO(m): 7:10am On Mar 08, 2017
Ioannes:
Don't see anything special here. Am I supposed to come and help HER own mother when she's got hands and feet?

Thousands of girls out there roasting bole by the side of the road with their moms.

Attention seeker. Everything must be on social media otherwise we haven't lived.
while y the same time their are thousands of girls out dre who can't assist or don't assist their parent not to talk of been proud of wah dey were brought up with,rathwe dey prefer bleeping n clubbing anyday tongue
Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2017
crazyABO:
while y the same time their are thousands of girls out dre who can't assist or don't assist their parent not to talk of been proud of wah dey were brought up with,rathwe dey prefer bleeping n clubbing anyday tongue

I still don't see why the social media is raving about an everyday occurrence though. Unless of course she's using style to ask for financial help!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by crazyABO(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2017
Ioannes:

I still don't see why the social media is raving about an everyday occurrence though. Unless of course she's using style to ask for financial help!
I don't think that's the point here.if u can have a closer look to wah she uploaded u will see she ws only appreciating her mum n wah she does n she's proud of it.just encourage her that's it.
Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2017
crazyABO:
I don't think that's the point here.if u can have a closer look to wah she uploaded u will see she ws only appreciating her mum n wah she does n she's proud of it.just encourage her that's it.

If you insist.
Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2017
What is she doing?
Picture is not clear.
Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by crazyABO(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2017
ToriBlue:
What is she doing?

Picture is not clear.
assisting her momma! Miss Sowie are u d one on ur profile? shocked
Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
The now insipid act of snapping everything and uploading on the internet is one which desecrates otherwise precious acts and moments.

I know it may fly in the face of reason, but I find the girl's act of posting this online, distasteful.

#Proverbs 27 v 2: Let someone else praise you and not your own mouth; an outsider, and not your own lips.

# "Remember when people had diaries and got mad when someone reads them? Now, they put everything online and get mad when people don't."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless by gqboyy(m): 1:54am On Mar 09, 2017
She's so beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Please Need Matured Advice: My Parents Are Too Demanding / Hello Married People, How Do You respectfully Say No To Your Husband Politely, / I Put Toothpaste In Toilet Water And It Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.