Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Put Toothpaste In Toilet Water And It Will Shock You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Put Toothpaste In Toilet Water And It Will Shock You (1862 Views)

Whose Name Should I Put On Papers Of The Car I Intend Buying For My Married Sis? / How To Stop Toilet Water Rises Then Slowly Drains Them? / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Put Toothpaste In Toilet Water And It Will Shock You by pragmatistm(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
See how to easily get your toilet clean without stress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrpBlBpCgns

Thank you as you subscribe the channel, like and share the video.
Re: I Put Toothpaste In Toilet Water And It Will Shock You by Cruise777: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
Floride is a powerful bleach... floride plus coca cola

2 Likes

Re: I Put Toothpaste In Toilet Water And It Will Shock You by Agwotulumbe1: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:
shatap
Re: I Put Toothpaste In Toilet Water And It Will Shock You by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Toothpaste? Bleach don finish? Just spray the entire bown down with bleach and it is all clean. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Put Toothpaste In Toilet Water And It Will Shock You by BItt: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:
Coca cola is a drink and not a bleach
Re: I Put Toothpaste In Toilet Water And It Will Shock You by HeatSeeker(m): 1:54am On Nov 04, 2023
BItt:

Coca cola is a drink and not a bleach

It is very acidic, especially the one manufactured in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Put Toothpaste In Toilet Water And It Will Shock You by pragmatistm(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Cruise777:
You get the idea. Toothpaste is abrasive. It works well for cleaning the surfaces of our teeth and that's why it's useful here also. It's that straight forward.
Re: I Put Toothpaste In Toilet Water And It Will Shock You by pragmatistm(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
Let those that tried it come out and say what they experienced. You too go and try it.
Re: I Put Toothpaste In Toilet Water And It Will Shock You by pragmatistm(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
pragmatistm:
Let those that tried it come out and say what they experienced. You too go and try it.

You guys are not saying anything here.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Parents A Busybody / Being Born Into A Religion / Children Wrote Vicious Obituary For Their Late Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.