Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,816 members, 7,862,709 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

STORY: House Sitting - Part 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: House Sitting - Part 1 (591 Views)

Naughty Popo In School (part 1) / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7] / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STORY: House Sitting - Part 1 by trendope: 2:10am On Mar 08, 2017
I was lying spread-eagled on the couch, one leg on the floor, another on the back of the couch, pussy wide open and the remote to the home theatre going in and out of my open pussy. My eyes were closed; I was in another world, remembering a Bleep session I had with three guys in Badagry. How they all used me one after the other in different positions, the movement of my hand sticking the remote control in and out of my dripping pussy became a blur as each scene of the groupie flashed before my eyes.

I was moaning, using my other hand to pinch my erect nipples one after the other as the feelings in my pussy intensified. I stuck the remote control further and further into me, using it like a Love Machine, wishing it was a hard stiff long cock. I was so close to cumming that my lips were open and my nostrils flaring as I built up to my orgasm. I arched my pussy forward as with one final plunge of the remote control deeply inside me, I let out an animal groan and cum flowed out of my pussy.

I left the remote buried deep inside me as I rode my orgasms. After it had subsided, I removed the remote and brought it to my lips, licking my pussy juice off it. My eyes were tightly shut closed all this while. I was in a world all of my own, imagining guys, several of them doing things to me. I calmed down after some minutes and opened my eyes, finally sated. I blinked, blinked again, then quickly started up, trying to get up from the couch, looking for my discarded clothing.

I’m in such a mess, caught pants down fucking the remote control in my aunt’s house by my aunt’s husband who was supposed to be off-shore on an oil rig! He was leaning against the door (which was supposed to be locked, oh forgot he has his own house key!), his bag on the floor beside him, a wicked smile on his face and a hell of a turgid cock in his hands!

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/03/08/story-house-sitting-part-1/

(1) (Reply)

Primary School Books / Lame Red Issue #1 / A Date With The Beasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.