Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria (43129 Views)

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by globalresource: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2017
wink
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by praisekeyzz(m): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Still, I really don't believe a man of God should even be accused of committing adultery, talkless of actually committing adultery.
cos dem be spirit?mtchw

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by naptu2: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2017
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by Charly68: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2017
softMarket:
No be smal thing!
If you open church now,enemise won't let you be!
They will be looking for a way to bring u down!
John 10:10
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2017
And I know someone and a Nairalander who attends that COZA church (among others).

lol and when the person posts and preaches bible verses, I just shake my head.

I can't take most religious people seriously.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by opribo(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2017
The things that happen in churches these days are so scary as if the so called pastors and men of God have no fear of God. Well for me I don't allow nobody to lay no filthy hand on my head under whatever guise.

Yes, because for all I care I might just be more pious than the so called pastor. Just ordinary prayer to call down fore they can't so what the hell can they do if not to wreck havoc in peoples homes and lives. Like I said before government should gather all of them big or small and give them 7 days to seek the face of God to end boko, failure of which the gates of the room should be opened to allow Boko in. Let them face each other then whoever wins we shall then know the one to follow. Enough of sitting in Lagos or elsewhere to be issuing threats and false prophesy.
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by do4luv14(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2017
DonLo:
It's a challenging task not to let the human nature of you come into play when in charge of people who you have almost absolute authority over based on your perceived status with God. Many are guilty as accused but this further goes to show that we are all human, but them being MOG, we definitely expect more from them. It has always been a big task for Pastors, howbeit commoner among these new and young generation Pastors as most lack the discipline and training required for the call. That is how one guy went ahead to start ministry on graduation claiming to be called by God, I just shook my head. If you can spend four years for just basic BSc degree, it's now ministry you think you can jump into without any tutelage other than being a fellowship exco.

Oyakhilome was never accused of adultery, we just like twisting things to suit our hateful minds. I'm not a member though. I challenge the op to come with a quote where the wife accused him of "adultery".

you are 100% right, cos its neva state that the reason is adultery
so op ls prove it otherwise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by africanusvu(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2017
Hate it when peple introduce religion sentiment in dia biz.this is d kind news Seun and his fuckng crew likes.anythng ANTICHRISTIAN.i was unband today cos some one abuse christian on a woman dat urinated on quoran.the guy dat insultd xtians went free but SEUN band me for weeks.to hell wit u blogg after its ur i makes mney for u.any bad news abt christians is quick to apear on nairaland.bt say any thing abt islam.u ar gone for 3wks.Seun.u ar a confused fanatic.go ahead an ban me for 3yrs.Bleep u.Bleep al ur mods.stop hating christians.fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by alabiyemmy(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2017
What you should rather be telling us is if the accusations are true or false. Anybody can accuse any body, but did they really do it?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by chiefolododo(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2017
To err is human. Perhaps some of these pastors didn't commit adultery. And for those that committed it, that I think shouldn't make them less pastors. GRACE!!!
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by ibolomo(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2017
Realhommie:
The worst of it all is that they all deny ever committing adultery or fornication even when in most cases the evidences are glaring, never.. I never see where any Nigerian Pastor/clergyman admit.

Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo, we're still waiting for your robust reply sir. As for Apostle Sule, only time go tell.
I know of a popular Pastor in the west (names withheld) who committed adultery with one karishika like that, and before anybody even knew about it, he went the next Sunday to confess and apologise to the whole church, and that he was not worthy to stand before them, after which he left the church and ran to Redemption Camp, I was told he stayed there for a long time and his 'Father in the Lord' prayed for him.
His church is now 7 times larger than what it was before his fall into adultery. I don't know why pastors choose to hide what cannot be hidden. I guess it is because of the invincibility they had preached to their members.
God will help us

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by ibolomo(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2017
chiefolododo:
To err is human. Perhaps some of these pastors didn't commit adultery. And for those that committed it, that I think shouldn't make them less pastors. GRACE!!!
God's grace is not a license to sin.
many of these people repeatedly planned and continued to commit the act.
Roman's 6:1-2 "what shall we say then, shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! we that were dead to sin, shall we continue to live in it any longer?"
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by regma: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2017
meaning
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by Realhommie(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2017
ibolomo:

I know of a popular Pastor in the west (names withheld) who committed adultery with one karishika like that, and before anybody even knew about it, he went the next Sunday to confess and apologise to the whole church, and that he was not worthy to stand before them, after which he left the church and ran to Redemption Camp, I was told he stayed there for a long time and his 'Father in the Lord' prayed for him.
His church is now 7 times larger than what it was before his fall into adultery. I don't know why pastors choose to hide what cannot be hidden. I guess it is because of the invincibility they had preached to their members.
God will help us
That pastor did the right thing, to confess so as to ask for mercy and atone for ur sins.. I know it's not an easy thing to do coz they would have to consider their reputation and standing in the society and maybe Christendom, but they have to know that they're human first.. No one is exempted from temptations, no matter the grace or anointing one carries, afterall even Christ was tempted by Satan.

For me, denying even with all the hard evidence against you gives Christianity a bad image and it makes some believers to even lose interest in God and that's a victory of some sort for the devil over the church. Recall the case of Ese Walter and B. Fatoyinbo, eventually she went on to denounce Christianity, that's one lost soul and it's painful. Why? Coz of the actions and indiscretions of a supposed M.O.G.

Many people who parade themselves as clergymen these days aren't even worthy to be called Christians in the first place how much more M.O.G, they're the ones bastardizing Christianity.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by teemy(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2017
"pastor i am feeling hot", he tried to lay hands on her for prayers but she moved his hand in between her thighs. he removed it and walked away. next day, "pastor i am still feeling hot". he rebuked her. odd was she called him 'pastor'. true story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by ejirocaro: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2017
some of dis allegation levied on men of God re false,someone like Prophet chuckwuemeka Nkwocha of tongues of fire restoration is false.dat is why we need 2 pray dat what l don't know will nt know me.
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by chiefolododo(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2017
I agree with you but I know that it requires the very grave of God for an adulterer (whether pastor or bishop or pope) to stop the act. There is a spirit behind it. We judge and condemn these people while we ought to pray for them . They are human beings too
ibolomo:

God's grace is not a license to sin.
many of these people repeatedly planned and continued to commit the act.
Roman's 6:1-2 "what shall we say then, shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! we that were dead to sin, shall we continue to live in it any longer?"
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by leostenus: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
THANK YOU POSTER FOR THE POST. I ALSO ADVISE YOU THAT 1. YOU PRAY FOR THEM AS THEY ARE ALSO HUMANS. 2. AS A SINGLE GUY OR LADY, YOU MUST ALSO WATCH YOUR CLOSENESS WITH ANY MAN OR WOMAN OF GOD. I WAS TAUGHT NOT TO VISIT A SISTER AS A SINGLE GUY. IF I MUST DISCUSS WITH A SISTER, IT MUST BE IN THE CHURCH. IF I MUST VISIT HER, WE WILL DISCUSS OUTSIDE & NOT IN THE ROOM WITH DOORS CLOSED(EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE). 3. MEN OF GOD MUST STOP PROVING STRONG. IF YOU ALWAYS HUGE, TOUCH, GIVE HOLY KISS OR PECK AS OBTAINED IN SOME CHURCHES, OR ALWAYS CLOSE TO A LADY & YOUR BODY HAS NEVER FOR ONE DAY GIVEN YOU A SIGN OR DEVIL TELLING HOW GOOD & BEAUTIFUL SHE WILL BE IN BED, YOU NEED TO EXAMINE YOURSELF ONLY THAT THE GRACE WILL HELP YOU TO OVERCOME. LET MEN OF GOD BE EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT & STOP BEING TOO CARELESS. 4. WE MUST ALSO KNOW THAT MEETINGS ARE GOING ON & TACTICS ARE BEING ADOPTED BY SATANIC KINGDOMS JUST TO MESS THE MEN OF GOD UP & END THEIR WORKS AGAINST THEM. 5. IF YOU ARE A SINGLE LADY & A MAN OF GOD HAS HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH YOU, CURSE IS ALREADY FOLLOWING YOU. EVEN IF THEY APPROACH YOU PLEASE RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. REMEMBER! THEY ARE MAN BEFORE GOD & NOT GOD OF MAN. ONE LOVE

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by nickxtra(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
And there was another Pastor, I think a Bishop in Port Harcourt who defiled an underaged girl that was brought to him for prayers and deliverance. He later blamed it on the devil
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by danigbo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
That Apostle Suleiman pictures is PHOTOSHOPED !
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by Topgainer: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
For most of the Pastor's who desire superstar status and are into stage showmanship that is essentially not from God, occasional rituals of picking dirts such as defiling underaged, adultery, killings, wicked acts, sleeping with actresses and same sex who are of the same fraternity is necessary to maintain the spells.
Although, some are falsely accused but those of them hitherto controversial in many other aspects like rearing, harboring and ordaining thugs/Agberos to serve as pastors in their church networks, demanding too much money/seeds from their followers, burning unresolvable issues with their wives, braggers and arrogant, titles - hungry, putting on traditional Indian-temple clothing and wearing large necklase/ rings/ornaments are most likely to be involved in the Adultery Rituals.

Most of the "If I be a man of god" gang of prophets are in this ritual. Just that they haven't been caught yet or non of the victims have been able to summon courage to expose them for who they are
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pastors of Pussy grin
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by rallymento(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
What of Reverend King!!
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by luckykunene3: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Joy is always the result @ the end after subscribing for my Fixed Match 100% sure

Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pastors and adultery are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by Organs(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
ibolomo:

God will help us

That is why corruption cannot end in Nigeria. People do not take responsibility and there are all kinds of excuses, remember Ibori is Innocent in Nigeria oh. And you cannot even name the pastor you are talking about, you use name to hide his shame, how will anyone take responsibility?? that is why the West have more honesty and sincerity even with our fake religiosity we are still fantastically corrupt even in the house of worship.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by lailo: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
meanwhile most Imams are phaedophiles and free adulterous and we Neva hear of them on media.Wake up call: This is a battle against the church of God.
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
What of Bishop Francis Wale Oke...in ibadan, oyo state...just asking ni o...!!!
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Still, I really don't believe a man of God should even be accused of committing adultery, talkless of actually committing adultery.
Anybody can b accused.
Re: 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria by doubleZ88(m): 2:27am On Mar 09, 2017
God knows those that are his. and anyone who calls d name of God must depart from sin.

d truth will one day surface....one day...

but my advice is..... judge not dat u'll not b judged. leave judgement for God and judge no one.

I have spoken......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 / Graham Chukwunoso Jacobs In Sex Scandal With Church Member -TheBreakingTimes.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.