Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits (2094 Views)

We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders / Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans / We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan – Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by glassjar1: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2017
Aufbauh:
I think this Igbo stuff is now becoming unbecoming. I may be tempted to align with those who regard this their "we are better than them all" mentality as a product of self victimized mentality.

Hardly do we hear of Dan"Arewa, Omo'Yorubas, Ijaws, Idomas, Urhobos and other ethnic groups making such boastful and spurious claims to what they own outside their domain.

My conclusion is that it takes a man with complexity to be repeatedly recounting what he has or otherwise.

continue sinking in delusions .

your belly is filled with bile grin grin .

consult your village rituals babalawo cool

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by Stricker321: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2017
AnambraDota please come.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by Ngozi123(f): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2017
I really like the attitude of this new Ohaneze leader however, like all before him, he will be judged by his actions, not words. I'm glad to be involved in the development of our region and I'm sure that many others here are too smiley. The development of Igboland and the agitation for independence need to be moving in a parallel line; neither can succeed whilst the other fails imo.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by jollymizzle(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2017
I will try to clarify a few things regarding aufbaug's post. Igbos, you dont need to claim superirority to other people. Im sorry to say the nowadays there seem to be an increasing nazi ideology mindset. These days you hear the average igbo person say that he is better than other people. This is not only dangerous, its needless. You only need to go back a few decades to realize the events that led to WWII. No one should fell superior to other people because he belives his blood, color , tribe/ancestry or gene are different from other people. While im not saying a group of people should not be proud of their own strengths and virtues, im saying those qualities should give us strengths to improve ourselves not see others as below us. The igbos truly have some strengths, so do other people. In the end we are all humans

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by SuperS1Panther: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2017
adadike281:
And some people still wonder how ndigbo succeed. Some of these leaders might not be alive till 2066 but they want to secure the future of the future generation. Ohaneze is making sense under the leadership of nna'nyi Nwodo. in case u don't know, am a proud Igbo chic. Igbo amaka!

Good. Lets parley for a good union.

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by otil1: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2017
olaric:

I am not the one planning to break away from Nigeria na?

Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by otil1: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2017
jollymizzle:
I will try to clarify a few things regarding aufbaug's post. Igbos, you dont need to claim superirority to other people. Im sorry to say the nowadays there seem to be an increasing nazi ideology mindset. These days you hear the average igbo person say that he is better than other people. This is not only dangerous, its needless. You only need to go back a few decades to realize the events that led to WWII. No one should fell superior to other people because he belives his blood, color , tribe/ancestry or gene are different from other people. While im not saying a group of people should not be proud of their own strengths and virtues, im saying those qualities should give us strengths to improve ourselves not see others as below us. The igbos truly have some strengths, so do other people. In the end we are all humans

There is nothing the op posted that even remotely suggest that Igbos think or say they are superior to anybody.

Please carry your inferiority complex somewhere else.

It is in your mind and that's why once an Igbo person coughs you think they are telling you (the truth).

8 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by olaric(m): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2017
otil1:

Shame on you!

Symptoms of frustration written all over your last comments. It is well with you bro.
Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by otil1: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2017
olaric:

Symptoms of frustration written all over your last comments. It is well with you bro.

I asked you if you (your nation) has one because you made a statement that implied that you have one. I now asked you to provide it and you started to deflect the question.

In your nation or tribe, do you have a plan yourself?

Yes or no?

I'm not frustrated. I can tell you more about that later

3 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by jollymizzle(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2017
otil1:

There is nothing the op posted that even remotely suggest that Igbos think or say they are superior to anybody.

Please carry your inferiority complex somewhere else.

It is in your mind and that's why once an Igbo person coughs you think they are telling you (the truth).
I was refering to the reactions some people made to aufbaug's comment. Im suprised you didnt see that as it was the first sentence in my post. And by the way i didnt say all igbos, but just browse through a few threads and you might come to that conclusion yourself.also stop using words anyhow, how did what i wrote amount to feeling inferior?

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
jollymizzle:
... I respect your humble opinion. However, kindly note that there haven't been anytime Ndigbo sees themselves as more superior than others. People that have some problems when Ndigbo extols her strength and ingenuity baba God embedded in their DNA are merely suffering from perennial inferiority complex. If United States of America can celebrate and talked about her AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM and the AMERICAN DREAM, CHINA equally celebrating her economic ingenuity and technological prowess then Ndigbo is not an exception.

7 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by otil1: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
jollymizzle:

I was refering to the reactions some people made to aufbaug's comment. Im suprised you didnt see that as it was the first sentence in my post. And by the way i didnt say all igbos, but just browse through a few threads and you might come to that conclusion yourself.also stop using words anyhow, how did what i wrote amount to feeling inferior?

Yes, I know you picked from where @aufbaug stopped and you agreed and lined with his statement which I have also attacked.

You believe Igbos have superiority mentality. How? I don't see it.

The only justification therefore is that those propagating that have inferiority mentality. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by otil1: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Well, just so that you know, because I don't want you to feel bad, Igbos don't feel and never say they are superior anybody in this nation.

What Igbos feel and say is that they are marginalised.
That they are not where they ought to be in the scheme of things in this nation.

That doesn't connote superiority mentality. Just a people voicing out their suffering and predicament.

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by otil1: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
And of course, looking for a way out

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by otil1: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
... I respect your humble opinion. But Kindly note that there haven't been anytime Ndigbo sees themselves as more superior than others. People that have some problems when Ndigbo extols her strength and ingenuity baba God embedded in their DNA are merely suffering from perennial inferiority complex. If United States of America can celebrate and talked about her AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM and the AMERICAN DREAM, CHINA equally celebrating her economical ingenuity and prowess then Ndigbo is not an exception.

17,000 likes to you nwafo

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by AirforceKommand: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ngozi123:
I really like the attitude of this new Ohaneze leader however, like all before him, he will be judged by his actions, not words. I'm glad to be involved in the development of our region and I'm sure that many others here are too smiley. The development of Igboland and the agitation for independence need to be moving in a parallel line; neither can succeed whilst the other fails imo.

That's the spirit, we don't betray ourselves, unlike some cowardly cursed head-cutting cannibals from afonja republic.

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by pazienza(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ngozi123:

Well put. The last sentence.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by naijacampu(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
jollymizzle:
Inferiority complex at it's best, thank God an average Igbo don't have your mentality.
Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by LoveMachine(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
I hate how any thread about an Igbo agenda towards progress gets derailed. When the SW meets not a peep. When Arewa makes provocative statements I don't hear kpim. But as soon as Igbo leaders want to develop the SE and SS it's a problem?

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by hushuptimus: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
pazienza:
Ana ebu uzo zota Ani, tupu azoba Ute. I hope our Ohanaeze elders understand this ancient Igbo aphorism.
I greet u nwannem. The level of national consciousness in igbo minds is alarming. I never tote it will be this strong. From Lagos island (lekki) where I work to mainland where I live over 89% of igboes are talking about homeland and how to develop it. Some may even argue that it is developed but needs some finishing touch. The level of patriotism is @ a record high becos since I was born I never know igboes can be this dedicated to homeland. Some of my friends asked me to do a research for them on Wat they could invest in, they are saving their salaries to start up something @homeland some are forming partnership, coalitions waiting for the ripe moment. Others are ready, they just want to know where to invest. My reply to them was dat homeland is a land full opportunities, a land of great untapped potential in industry commerce and any thing they can think of. Am so happy for leadership and national consciousness
Long live homeland (Ana anyi)
Canaan is here.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by jollymizzle(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
naijacampu:

Inferiority complex at it's best, thank God an average Igbo don't have your mentality.
I can only advise, i cant force you to be reasonable
Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by naijacampu(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
jollymizzle:
I can only advise, i cant force you to be reasonable
Reasonable? That's what you called the trash? Psst...

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Emir Of Kano, 4 Other Northern Politicians Lobby For Osinbanjo's VP / Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti / Atiku Floors Buhari In ASUU Twitter Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.