Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans (3436 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Ikwerre Elders Pays A Courtesy Visit To Amaechi / We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by hornyofife: 10:50am On May 28, 2017
oya all the 'We Ikwerrafonja Nigerdeltan is not biafra', come and insult your elders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2feOZLeV-CQ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by Igboesika: 10:52am On May 28, 2017
God bless all lovers of freedom.

God punish any unity beggar that will come here out of fear to type trash.

All unity beggars will be consumed by both earthly and perpetual fire.

Gnashing of teeth is unity beggar's destiny.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by vayne(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2017
This is what I was trying to tell fraternaty yesterday that there are always a handful of people in every group/tribe/country that share a different view!

You call the elites who are enjoying the status quo and will do anything protect their interest even at the detriment of the masses!we can see clearly how these ikwerre elders are speaking for their people and you have to respect their stand!

As for me,even if it's only the 5 states than can creat b1afra,so be it,am cool with that,but don't go about trying to speak for others..

It's the few vocal minority that are trying to speak for the quiet majority here!

9 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by Nobody: 11:07am On May 28, 2017
So wat shud we do.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by tribalistseun: 11:25am On May 28, 2017
folarinmiles:
So wat shud we do.
Unity beggers who call you here?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by Zikaviirus: 11:34am On May 28, 2017
Afonjas...this is for you!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by ak47mann(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2017
Enemies of Biafra are wasting their time trying to divide Biafran land cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by nuelsylves(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2017
The man was even speaking Igbo too and I heard everything with ease.

Tomorrow some people will say Ikwerres are not Igbos.

What's different between Igbo language and what this man spoke in the video.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by DocHMD: 11:46am On May 28, 2017
prowalker and frathermathy my ewedu-loving 'bloodas', don't you think it's time to pray harder to Allah so that Ikwerre will hate Biafra and unite with your skulls in the spirit of 'one nigeria' unity?

grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by prince9851(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2017
folarinmiles:
So wat shud we do.
tear your oblong skull to pieces[ grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by vayne(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2017
DocHMD:
prowalker and frathermathy my ewedu-loving 'bloodas', don't you think it's time to pray harder to Allah so that Ikwerre will hate Biafra and unite with your skulls in the spirit of 'one nigeria' unity?

grin grin
No they should pray harder so ikwerre will start speaking Yoruba language other than Igbo...Na because them no Dey travel Na I'm cause am cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by kingzizzy: 12:17pm On May 28, 2017
The Ikwerre the man spoke is a harder version to understand than the one they speak in Elele

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by igwebuike01: 12:17pm On May 28, 2017
This is why the unity beggars are scared of a referendum

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by kingzizzy: 12:19pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:
The man was even speaking Igbo too and I heard everything with ease.

Tomorrow some people will say Ikwerres are not Igbos.

What's different between Igbo language and what this man spoke in the video.

Nna, your ears must be sharp. I could only understand about 70% of the Ikwerre the man was speaking

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:24pm On May 28, 2017
Who dosent know ikwerre people are igbos... They even speak the language... What i dont understand is why all of you are screaming afonja upandan.... Wetin concern afonja for the matter

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by Adiola(f): 12:28pm On May 28, 2017
I don't like this news

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by Masterclass32: 12:32pm On May 28, 2017
Hmm..
Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by Masterclass32: 12:32pm On May 28, 2017
Ok.
Oh, have they stopped denying us? I wonder what made them change.

It's all good.

Igbos and their brothers everywhere must unite for what lies ahead.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by Masterclass32: 12:33pm On May 28, 2017
Some folks are already saying they don't like the news.
Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by ejanla077: 1:23pm On May 28, 2017
another of our lies busted.
I'm in pains...
we yoruba muslims need to hit our head harder on d ground 5 more times so allah will make Igbos hate Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu and abandon him

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by T8ksy(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Who dosent know ikwerre people are igbos... They even speak the language... What i dont understand is why all of you are screaming afonja upandan.... Wetin concern afonja for the matter

I wonder o!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by ejanla077: 1:27pm On May 28, 2017
Adiola:
I don't like this news
re u yoruba muslim or yoruba Christian

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by FKO81(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2017
hornyofife:
oya all the 'We Ikwerrafonja Nigerdeltan is not biafra', come and insult your elders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2feOZLeV-CQ
Coneheads know nothing about east, the current secretary general of Ohanaeze is Ikwere man nominated and supported by gov Wike

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by nuelsylves(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2017
kingzizzy:

Nna, your ears must be sharp. I could only understand about 70% of the Ikwerre the man was speaking

You mean Ikwerre dialect of Igbo? That's what I heard.

Just as Arochukwu dialect (Abịa state)
Ngwa dialect (Ebonyi state)
Mgbọ dialect (Ebonyi state)
Nsukka dialect (Enugu state)
Ukwani dialect (Delta State)
Ekpeye dialect (Rivers)
Ezza dialect (Ebonyi state)
Ikwo dialect (Ebonyi state)
Agbor dialect (Delta State)
Ogba or Oba dialect (Rivers State)
Ụmụezeohaka dialect (Benue state)
Owerre dialect (Imo State)
Awka dialect (Anambra State)
Idimili dialect (Anambra State) etc

Among all 'Izugbe' dialect is spoken generally by all Igbos.
Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by Adiola(f): 6:12pm On May 28, 2017
ejanla077:

re u yoruba muslim or yoruba Christian
Christian
Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 28, 2017
This is a welcomed development. Biafra should be for Igbos and all Igbo speaking clans. Any willing group in ND should join by choice and popular decision. Loving it already.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by ejanla077: 6:41pm On May 28, 2017
Adiola:
Christian

I'm a yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 28, 2017
You can view this video for more. Ikwerre chiefs showing support for Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAoj751Z98g

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by enemybulldozer(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2017
The pain is unbearble to those subhumans in wastelands I just pity them.
Re: Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans by Jabioro: 7:57pm On May 28, 2017
vayne:
This is what I was trying to tell fraternaty yesterday that there are always a handful of people in every group/tribe/country that share a different view!

You call the elites who are enjoying the status quo and will do anything protect their interest even at the detriment of the masses!we can see clearly how these ikwerre elders are speaking for their people and you have to respect their stand!

As for me,even if it's only the 5 states than can creat b1afra,so be it,am cool with that,but don't go about trying to speak for others..

It's the few vocal minority that are trying to speak for the quiet majority here!
Take am easy make you no wound yourself ...Check your BP or take some drinks .eerh calm down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba / Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? / You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.