Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry (23919 Views)

I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry / CBN Brings Back Cash Handling Fees For Bank Customers / How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by Mykelpato(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2017
Cool .Entrepreneur
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by Jalal(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Today is my birthday
Happy Birthday dear, remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by donkalas(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2017
God bless you
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Jalal:

Happy Birthday dear, remain blessed.

Thank u dear
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by dragonking2: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2017
He is from nigerdelta.

God bless nigerdelta region . Amen cool
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by Horlawoomey(m): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2017
If you don't want to be like everybody, don't think like everyone does. Good innovation.
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by soath(m): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Today is my birthday
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by stankion(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2017
Oscar is my course mate from Unical. I am proud of u Broda. Ride on!
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Today is my birthday
Same as myself.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by Choiszman(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2017
Nice one

But Lalasticlala...check my post na abeg
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by sleeknick: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2017
It takes someone who have been through that path to come up with this idea....
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by COURVOISier(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2017
May God continue to increase our knowledge for the betterment of the world.
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2017
DrVictor:
Same as myself.

Aawwwww..... Happy Birthday dear, continue living.
Cheers
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by LorDBolton(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2017
@ finalboss these are The type of people u need to Partner with...people trying To impact positively on the lives of the really vulnerable in our society.

Not these 'online Beggars' who have money for data but always need 5k, 10k etc for one thing or the other.
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by bsideboii(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2017
Good job man. More grace!!
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by solarview(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Today is my birthday

Zenith Bank sent me a birthday wish.
Stanbic IBTC Pensions sent me a warm birthday text.
Eco Bank has been sending me text messages since 12am today.
Even Nairaland sent me a mail.

But Keystone bank, my first bank ever has never for once sent me a message.
I'm withdrawing all my money and closing that account.
I dey vex.

Feels good to know I share same birth-date with the Acting President lipsrsealed

Thanks guys for the wishes, God bless

Happier Birthday to you, many good wishes

1 Like

Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by moststylish(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Today is my birthday
Zenith Bank sent me a birthday wish. Stanbic IBTC Pensions sent me a warm birthday text. Eco Bank has been sending me text messages since 12am today. Even Nairaland sent me a mail.
But Keystone bank, my first bank ever has never for once sent me a message. I'm withdrawing all my money and closing that account. I dey vex.
Feels good to know I share same birth-date with the Acting President lipsrsealed
lovely you

1 Like

Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Today is my birthday

I dey vex.

Feels good to know I share same birth-date with the Acting President lipsrsealed on behalf of me and Kkeystone staffs and management Happy Birthday Sir. Kindly leave your acct with us.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Today is my birthday

I dey vex.

Lol Keystone na bank? Aniways Happy Birthday o

1 Like

Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by benniearinze: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
nice one bro, you're doing great
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by Ekpono1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
cheesy
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by Bamz(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Today is my birthday

I dey vex.

Lol Happy birthday. I like your kind of pettiness. kiss
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by boolet: 2:29am On Mar 09, 2017
Na correct guy.
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by Romanault(m): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2017
That's so cute.
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by Romanault(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2017
That's so cute. xD
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by Blackkie: 12:16am On Mar 10, 2017
Thank you Oscar!
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by Blackkie: 12:36am On Mar 10, 2017
How do I get this software?
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by stankion(m): 6:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Blackkie:
How do I get this software?
use Oscar's name to check up on Facebook. He is there.
Re: Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry by Romanault(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2017
Lovely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? / Naira Depreciates Further As Dealers Await New FX Regime / If We Devalue Naira Again, We Will Kill Nigerians, Says CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.