Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

pandoro - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / pandoro (2908 Views)

In Need Of Kigelia Africana(pandoro) In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

pandoro by lowkey0147: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2017
Hello everyone
pls i need to know the name of this fruit "kigelia africana" in igbo...
Re: pandoro by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2017
lowkey0147:
Hello everyone
pls i need to know the name of this fruit "kigelia africana" in igbo...the yoruba's call it "pandoro" but here in the east know nobody knows it by that name,it's so annoying.i have check certainly every shop that sells fruit but couldn't get it.
Pls am in dear need of this fruit and pls if anyone living in the east can direct me where to get it,i will really appreciate it.
Pls Am in Imo state(owerri)

go to a traditional herbal healer. They usually have it. I can get it for you here in Ibadan and mail it to Owerri.
Re: pandoro by lowkey0147: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2017
coollabman:

go to a traditional herbal healer. They usually have it. I can get it for you here in Ibadan and mail it to Owerri.
i have checked the one's i have seen here but they are not familiar with the name..
How much does it cost in Ibadan?
Re: pandoro by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2017
mr man i do know whatvyou are looking for and where it is sold in quatum but fortunately enough i wont be aiding you with the info because i can see you have toured all east without getting any info ...okoko like you

and i reside in owerri but sorry cant helo an ignorant fellow ...soo so annoying being
Re: pandoro by lowkey0147: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2017
hardwerk:
mr man i do know whatvyou are looking for and where it is sold in quatum but fortunately enough i wont be aiding you with the info because i can see you have toured all east without getting any info ...okoko like you

and i reside in owerri but sorry cant helo an ignorant fellow ...soo so annoying being
;-
pls if you don't want to help or offer any useful info, why can't you shut up and move forward.

1 Like

Re: pandoro by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2017
lowkey0147:

i have checked the one's i have seen here but they are not familiar with the name..
How much does it cost in Ibadan?

I don't know, but I'll have to check to confirm it.
Re: pandoro by lowkey0147: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2017
coollabman:

ok bro
Re: pandoro by lowkey0147: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2017
coollabman:

ok bro
Re: pandoro by divine842: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2017
hardwerk:

Ahahn...u r a guy like him na
Help him out.

1 Like

Re: pandoro by therockz(m): 12:34am On Jul 16, 2017
eh don't get ur hopes up concerning pandoro... I know some people who used it n said it had no effect
Re: pandoro by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
therockz:
eh don't get ur hopes up concerning pandoro... I know some people who used it n said it had no effect
Some people or u

(1) (Reply)

Before Financially Commiting.... / Harvesting Rabbit Urine For Fertilizer. / How To Get Agricultural Loan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.