Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie (22814 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Owamudia: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2017
Impossible!

Women are the weaker sex. cool
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by MrPresident1: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2017
Ode
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by onadana: 11:21am On Mar 08, 2017
Women can never be equal to men..that was why they were created from the ribs of a man and not the other way round.The sooner they women abandon this pipe dream..the better.
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by pweshboi(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2017
Iranu talk

1 Like

Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Benjom(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2017
Shoroniyen?

Madam!!! Take your time o.
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Kakamorufu(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Nne5:
Chimamanda! smiley
Myy own chimamanda.
Love you!
Love you plenty!! smiley smiley

You're truly a shithead
see shithead calling another man shithead

3 Likes

Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by pussypounder(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2017
There's no justice in that Because they don't have d1cks.

I don't know why women want to be treated like men Anyway. Beats my imagination.
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Nne5: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2017
Kakamorufu:
see shithead calling another man shithead
who are you?dolt

1 Like

Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by hucienda: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2017
This CNA feminist craze is now getting stale.

Trying too much to seek validation from western liberal powers that be. undecided

Make she no overdo am before common folk start seeing her as one over-rated writer.

2 Likes

Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Nnemuka(f): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2017
What is Joystick??
How on earth does pen15 give joy? Except you are good at giving head and pre-intimacy then we can say you give joy to your partner...

not all stick gives joy biko

1 Like

Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by soath(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2017
All these feminists sef angry
I think you guys should start impregnating yourselves.
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by mekybabe1: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2017
Adichie said, “I used to love you. I’ve read all your books. But since you started this whole feminism thing, and since you started to talk about this gay thing, I’m just not sure about you any more. How do you intend to keep the love of people like me?”

In her response, she told the man, “Keep your love, because, sadly, while I love to be loved, I will not accept your love if it comes with these conditions.”

I'm sure it's a Nigerian man that told her that. Most likely an ibo man. I have never seen people who kick against feminism as much as the ibo men. They want women to be licking their ass everytime. Mtscheew!

I
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by mykeljosef: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Timi141: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2017
rawgurl:
She is chasing the wind, feminism is us (the females) fooling our selves.
This is the readon why you and your female daughters will live and die in the kitchen. The constant search for male validation and not willing to stand up to challenge the status quo and fight for your equal rights. Well continue, more power to me the alpha male.
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2017
WhiteHouseNaija:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-UCxaAbW_VhE/WL-gqLgbc3I/AAAAAAAAArY/Dt9L7Rg5Gd4UvV-AUCi_BciiJE_WrNgdwCLcB/s280/Chimamanda-Adichie-600x400.jpg[/img]

Award-winning Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, wants women to be treated as though they have “penis.”
Adichie stated that her aim for feminism drive was to ensure that marriages change for good, and that women are treated same as “someone who has penis.”
Speaking with The Guardian of London, the novelist noted that having a feminist label attached to her has changed things.

She said, “I was opened to a certain level of hostility that I hadn’t experienced before as a writer and public figure.

The award-wining writer recounted her encounter with a young male admirer during an official outing in Nigeria.
Adichie said, “I used to love you. I’ve read all your books. But since you started this whole feminism thing, and since you started to talk about this gay thing, I’m just not sure about you any more. How do you intend to keep the love of people like me?”
In her response, she told the man, “Keep your love, because, sadly, while I love to be loved, I will not accept your love if it comes with these conditions.”
https://uzomediangr./2017/03/08/women-should-be-treated-as-those-with-penis-chimamanda-ngozi-adichie/

Perhaps the hostility was as a result of the fact that you're a public figure and not that you are void of a "joystick".
The hostility we feel as men, to whom should we complain?

You gals really have to make a choice: you can't have a "joystick" and yet expect tender feminine treatment from a man.

But then, she is from that side where all they do is complain all day long.

4 Likes

Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by livinbygrace: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2017
Make this girl keep quiet and stop this useless advise.The role of a man is different from the role of a woman.If you dont like it go and die!!

1 Like

Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2017
I actually saw her as beautiful. now I can see how ugly she is. am sure she's a rape victim
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Rilwayne001: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2017
Confused woman..
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2017
Right so next time i see " women toilet" i should go inside and shiit right? and ignore all the nakid women with penis inside the toilet, no wahala! this ugly old woman is a very paranoid and confused soul.
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by rawgurl(f): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2017
Timi141:
This is the readon why my mother and my female relatives will live and die in the kitchen . The constant search for male validation and not willing to stand up to challenge the status quo and fight for your equal rights. Well continue, more power to me the alpha male.

cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by TPAND(f): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2017
This ugly girl needs to shut the hell up
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by fortunechy(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2017
i ve beginning to dislike u wit passion........"they said pride goes b4 downfall". y is it dt any naija gal dt ve little popularity usually equating themselves wit men.even bible said dt "man is the head of woman,in dt case woman shld be submissive to man". end time galz even the so called role-model to sm pple.
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Someone really needs to shut this woman up. While I understand compassion and certain rights for women, women can never be men..simple. God who created us all and made it so is not a foolish God. She just keeps rambling and rambling....daddy freeze girlfriend.
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by greggng: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Chimamanda I am one of your biggest fans but you are falling my hand lately with this your feminism stuff.

Keep ur hand. Ssrry. Love if yu cannot give. Me a joystick
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Chiebunigom: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2017
7Alexander:
Seun lalaaticlala, I'm still trying to understand why parts of the body like 'pënis and vagina' are automatically changed to joystick or whatever useless name.

Isnt it stupid that one can type 'leg, knee, head, finger' without it been changed, but can't use penis? There is no part of the body called 'joystick'

This is plain hypocrisy and childishness!!!

It will really be interesting to know the lame reason for this

I concur
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Tonason: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2017
She is a bigot, Feminist ok, but gay stuff satanists. You are an agent of Darkness.
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shut up aready

You can never be equal to man
God is not stupid for creating man to lord over woman
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by Tonason: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Woman can never be man, also man can never be a woman, Forget about transgender, it's from Satan. Woe to them that call white black. And evil good
Re: Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie by fortunechy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
useless talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally; Wole Soyinka Confirms He Destroyed His Green Card. / Trapped By Passion (18+) / Elechi Amadi And His Wife, Priye Iyalla-Amadi In Nairobi, Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.