Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Hotels In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotels In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Help! (2221 Views)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / Family Crashes SUV Into An Estate In Ikeja (Photos) / Photos Of Stranded Passengers At The Airport Due To Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotels In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Help! by melobiters: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2009
hi, im a noice in nigeria. im coming this christmas. i need to stay in a hotel , but not too expensive one. please give me names and links
Re: Hotels In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Help! by morpheus24: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
HOUSE J.

They have a website. Have stayed there before.
Re: Hotels In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Help! by alanbow: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2009
Not sure if there are good and cheap hotels in Ikeja , the two doesn't go together.

The bathrooms in most hotels is the issue.

Here are a few from my experience

A :Blue ribbon hotel -- 3 Allen lane off off Allen Avenue I have used them a number of times 12k to 25k per night
http://hsslglobal.com/HSContinental/dynamicdata/BlueRibbon.aspx

B: Governor hotel -- a bit off @ Omole Estate Phase 1 Ogba-Isheri, Lagos.
http://www.governorshotel.com/ 10k to 15K per night

C: The devine luxury suites : 17 - 19 Abel Oreniyi street , off salvation road Opebi lagos. 20k - 25k But got a few airline retainer accts , so good.

D: savoy suites - isaac john street : very spacious , very nice rooms and no issue with power and cleanliness, however the bathrooms are not as good as they were in 2007. 20 - 25k per night

Enjoy,
Re: Hotels In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Help! by spikedcylinder: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
This is my hood. Which airport though, local or international?

(1) (Reply)

Benin Republic Immigration Officers Now Collect N500 To Stamp Nigerian Passports / K1 Visa / Bad Transport Services By The The Young Shall Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.