Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,777 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets (20202 Views)

7 Uses For A USB Stick You Didn’t Know About [KNOW HOW] / Top 10 Uses Of OTG Cable That Will Blow Your Mind / 10 Awsome Uses Of OTG Cables With Pictures - No. 3 & 5 Will Amaze You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets by bishopkay: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
mokoshalb:
Surely, I do that frequently...

But i can't seem to be able to access mine. Is there any special thing i have to get?
Re: 7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets by mokoshalb(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
maybe your phone doesnt support it...
bishopkay:

But i can't seem to be able to access mine. Is there any special thing i have to get?
Re: 7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets by bishopkay: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
mokoshalb:
maybe your phone doesnt support it...

Ok thanks
Re: 7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets by Damoxy(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2017
mokoshalb:
It will surely work, bt it depends on 2 things, 1. your phone must support OTG and the modem must also support it, most universal modem don't support it...
Pls can u recommend another app lyk ppp, it doesn't seem to work on dz launcher
Re: 7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets by Corn99(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2017
How can u get it to work with my infinix hot 2 running android 5.1 cos I've tried it nd it seems not to work??
Re: 7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets by ogaprime(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
biztip:

how? share wit us

sorry for replying late. your phone or tab must be printer enabled. go to settings and see if there is "print" just towards the end of the list options in settings. you must go to play store to download and install printer plugins. then you can print from your phone
Re: 7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets by MrBONE2(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
soath:
Need one. I live in Kuvuki. How much do you charge for delivery?
grin
Re: 7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets by rocker2331(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2017
i love this post from Techno Bite website on Top 10 Uses of USB OTG Cable, worth reading: USB OTG: Top 10 Uses Of OTG Cable That Will Blow Your Mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu / Show Box...free Movie And Series App For Android / 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.