Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates (26715 Views)

Desmond Elliot Visits Lagos NYSC Camp At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Visits Cele Prophet, Samuel O. Oshodi / Falz Visits Big Brother Naija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by horlanrewaju11(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
hmmm eyin aye must you talk
thunderfiremods:
d way bisola juzz dey smile wide eyes hmmm...lemme juzz kee quiet
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
softwerk:
This guy is really feeding well even in this recession shocked

See his face like kpof-kpof grin
Hei God kuku kee me! HahahahahP
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by Originalsly: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm...the senator is working! What official let alone senator would want to associate himself with such?...let alone to go visit? What an idiot. @pic... I thought he used to be dark... but.. guess of late people get lighter as they get older.
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Cool smiley
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by Saintp(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
It seems to me that Desmond just wanted to be a lawmaker for the name and cash it brings. He still has too much time for showbiz. Or it seems lawmaking job in Nigeria is just a waste of tax payers money, they don't have any impact.
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by Freeheart(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
The real reason why kemen was disqualified from #BBNAIJA..............,

First and foremost, big brother is not just an individual, they are like an organisation, and the organisation is no longer happy with Kemen, because they are already seeing Kemen as a threat to the secrecy of that organisation, if You are following up the show, there was a time biggie organised a feast for them where the housemates ate some unknown and rotten foods, Kemen decoded that the feast might be some sort of initiation, they ate the first feast on the basis of helping them protect their secrets, then the next day, they organized another feast, which biggie made sure that the housemates remained some foods in their respective plates unlike the first one which some housemates finished completely and leaked the plates as well, then Kemen started telling the housemates that he never knew the actual reason why biggie was so much particular in feeding them with such meals, and he also said that there are some white powdery substance that was spread all over the windows in the arena, that those white substance looks suspicious. Then the next day, biggie gave them some baths which the biggies ninjas supervised, Kemen still suspects some creepy motives behind those tasks, at the end of the day they won their wager... The organization doesn't want any form of scandal, that was why biggie warned Efe to watch his tongue when Efe was saying some trash after drinking in the party, because biggie doesn't want Efe to fall a victim of circumstances, may be because Efe was loved by many...

Kemen's downfall wasn't particularly because of the alleged sexual harassment against TBoss, Kemen's downfall was because of his tongue, he talks too much, other housemates noticed so many things going on in that house, but decides to keep their mouth shut, but Kemen is busy doing I too know... Biggie and his group has decided long ago to disgrace Kemen out of that house, so that if eventually Kemen decided to open his wide mouth after leaving the house, so that people will say he is saying all those things out of frustration.

How will people think that biggie disqualified Kemen because he romanced TBoss in that house of immorality? Do not forget that it's not TBoss who reported Kemen, it's big brother that called TBoss inside the diary room and started showing her the footage of what transpired, because he felt that it's the right opportunity to carry out what they have long awaited for, cause they know that Kemen was supposed to be evicted that same day cause of voting results...

What is going on there is bigger than what an ordinary eye can comprehend!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by Odani: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
bettercreature:
The idiot did now realise he is now a legislathief.He is a disgrace he has no reason visit that filty brothel

hes still a movie producer dude. lawmakers dont seat 5 days a week he still has a private life which is his passion. so abeg free d guy una too talk
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by Adeolu4(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Which day will all dis pastors and imam go to d house ,and tell dem straight to their face that dey having unruly behaviour
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by nwakibie3(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
I still wonder where this guy represents his constituency Whether at the state house or locations. I thought one has to resign any post he/she occupies before he/she can contest for any governmental post. What if there is serious deliberation in the house today

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by kreezy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
I feel like

Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by madjune(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
This guy too dey like form role model.

That s why he hustle enter govt.
I don't blame him. Na people wey vote am I blame.

How's he representing his constituency at red carpet events and now, big brother?
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by vickylincon(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
pussyponder:
I still don't understand how Nigeria Cockroaches survive inside Microwave, Gas cooker oven etc. You will be warming food and you will see them walking inside like Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego. Maybe They Also Serve A Mighty God. KoYeMi. Anybody with an explanation?
even inside fridge
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by Chuckd123(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
bettercreature:
He is a big disgrace

You're the most disappointing thing ever created for calling him a disgrace. Can't you let people go about their business without having to insult them? BB9ja is not forcing you, neither is Desmond Elliot forcing you to watch him, you bloody nicompoop!
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by DEADALIVE: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
bettercreature:
He is a big disgrace
he is a product of such entertainment but disgrace I am not in accord with that...
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by Prinszevor(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Na niger Wai we dey oo bro cho moni
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by Claessique1(f): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
softwerk:
This guy is really feeding well even in this recession shocked

See his face like kpof-kpof grin

This your puff puff just dey enticing ooo
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by haulforte123: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shipping and Clearing Services at Affordable Prices!!!!

Get 100% Value For Your Money.

Place your order by:

Calling us on: 08121362702

Visiting/Chatting us at: www.haulforte.com
Emailing us at: info@haulforte.com

Happy Women's Day.....
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by clems88(m): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
pussyponder:
I still don't understand how Nigeria
Cockroaches survive inside Microwave, Gas
cooker oven etc. You will be warming food and
you will see them walking inside like
Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego.
Maybe They Also Serve A Mighty God.
KoYeMi. Anybody with an explanation?
lol grin
pussyponder:
I still don't understand how Nigeria
Cockroaches survive inside Microwave, Gas
cooker oven etc. You will be warming food and
you will see them walking inside like
Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego.
Maybe They Also Serve A Mighty God.
KoYeMi. Anybody with an explanation?
lol

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by Freeheart(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kemen Apologises To TBoss for his Acts in Big Brother Naija House:

My name is Ekemini Ekerette, popularly known as Kemen ( @Kemen_Fitness ) one of the Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemate. I am a Fitness Trainer and a Model before joining the Big Brother house.
I hereby tender my sincere apologies to TBoss and ask for her forgiveness as well as all the women in Africa that i hurt from the circumstances surrounding my disqualification from the Big Brother Naija house recently.
I knew that everybody was playing the game in the house at the same time competing for the prize. I realized that I over played my game which brought about my disqualification .
As you all know, I have my fitness outfit, where I train a lot of people both men and women. There has been no case or report of such acts from me. I regret the turn of play while trying to play and compete for the prize.

I apologize to Tboss' family, fans and friends for hurting their perception. I also use this medium to apologize to all women being the International Women’s Day, and the entire crew of Big Brother Nigeria, including my fans and family. #BBNaija #JustForYou #PayPorte
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by thunderfiremods(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
soath:
Joblezznezz
tell ur dad to gimme job...I wont reject it
Re: Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates by soath(m): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
thunderfiremods:
tell ur dad to gimme job...I wont reject it
Maybe you should start with digging soakaways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Plays In Novelty Match In Commemoration Of Fathers Day / Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako / ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.