Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? (7285 Views)

Please Is This Dressing Or Madness / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Beverly Osu Smoking Dressed As A Catholic Nun / As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by Odingo1: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
[/b]Op if you are tired of been a Christian then you join the Muslims[b], stop wearing Muslim attire to Christian gathering.
Go and convert to Islam and stop disturbing people peace,[/b]Catholics that I know have a scarf they use to cover their head during the mass[b],why can't you wear that scarf,that is how fallen angels like to bring confusion in house of God.
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Cutehector:
with this mentality I don't think people like u will enter heaven

You dun condemn pesin to hell.

You dun sin be that grin

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by htron(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Nothing x wrg at all but dual to our country current status wu go allow u pass any church Gate wit 10000 Question, may b4 u answer dem church don clsd.
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by zicky(m): 12:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Everything is wrong with the dressing, can I put on a pope cap n gown to the mosque or wear a reverend sister attire to the mosque, you are address the way you dress, dressing is not just to cover unclothedness. Different dressing are associated to different religion or sect, don't be a child of confusion, adhere to the dressing code of ur religion or change religion
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 09, 2017
wittywitty:
I dressed this way for mass in calabar and was queried. please is anything wrong with this?
You sha won show us your pishur grin
Badt sharp giel
Anyways ur kinky and delicious
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by Nickymezor(f): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2017
U look more lik a Muslim in that outfit. It aint cool for mass/ church abeg undecided
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by wittywitty(f): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
KingTom:
well maybe they suspected something else based on the hijab but in my own opinion there's nothing wrong. Na Which parish for calabar sef grin
sacred heart cathedral. Egerton
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by jeff1607(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
when will ladies learn haba!

try wearing one of those overall that nuns n reverend sisters adorn their self with and walk into a mosque

then you know the difference between been queried and beating Dats if u r even lucky
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by wittywitty(f): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
chudyprince:
just endeavor to drop that your purse at home before going otherwise look for a nearby mosque to say your prayer...Madam mass
na wa o!
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by KingTom(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
wittywitty:

sacred heart cathedral. Egerton
that's how eggerton is na, it would have been different if it was St. Patrick's or St. Bernard's or any other one.
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by wittywitty(f): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
KingTom:
that's how eggerton is na, it would have been different if it was St. Patrick's or St. Bernard's or any other one.
that's true. its just that I didn't see anything wrong with it.
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by estheremma(f): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
wittywitty:
I'm a catholic and proud one at that.
That is my parish,ur pix is in front of d pry school, nobody will query u for such dressing but they will be careful to be sure u are not a sucide bomber,so be sure of why you were disturbed,if at all u were

1 Like

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by estheremma(f): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
wittywitty:
I'm a catholic and proud one at that.
That is my parish,ur pix is in front of d pry school, nobody will query u for such dressing but they will be careful to be sure u are not a sucide bomber,so be sure of why you were disturbed,if at all you were
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by Chumaskyx(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Probably to find out if you are one of the missing chibok girls
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by KingTom(m): 1:11am On Mar 10, 2017
wittywitty:

that's true. its just that I didn't see anything wrong with it.
likewise but e resemble halimat outfit o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral / "My Body Is Doing Me Somehow" - Actress Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Backside (PHOTO) / See Why Wizkid Can't Do Without Resting On His Manhood -destined Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.