Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral (7260 Views)

Obi Cubana: Tensioning’ Continues As Chiefpriest Massages Businessman With Money / Dj Cuppy Shows of Billionaire Dad's Massive Compound And Cars in Ikoyi / More Photos From The Kano Wedding Of Billionaire Daughter, Fatima Aliko Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by AYLiveSHows: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Picture of billionaire businessman and philanthropist Alex Mascot, with his military guards, goes viral after attending the burial of his friend over the weekend. No matter what you do, people must talk regardless.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-I8cxcMP_O1U/WbVOcNArKcI/AAAAAAAAF7o/Eteh2oumK0kb4Aht_FxrkbmrpgDMSsrwwCLcBGAs/s640/5.png[/img]

http://www.bgossipnaija.com.ng/2017/09/pictures-of-billionaire-businessman.html

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by AYLiveSHows: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by Nutase: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by FemiEddy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
He is meant to hire bodyguards, not military men, so embarrassing , military men don't even guard mayweather, Nigeria is not serious

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Is he flattino?!

How can a flattino be so neat?!

Shouldn't he be managin' some dirty electrical shop around Alaba?

I smell 2 rats...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by permsec: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Soldiers for domestic protection? Hmmmm

What money cannot buy, more money will.
Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by eyeview: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Another "photo packaging". I guess in the next few weeks and months, the social media will be bombarded with this one's photos.
Anyway, what does he do for a living that made him a billionaire?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
some ladies would start searching for his twitter handle

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by Houseofglam7(f): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by Larryfest(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
But i saw this same dude on another thread now and the op claimed the dude is just a local government chairman in the east.... Which one person go con believe now

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by princealexndre(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by Emperor119(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Larryfest:
But i saw this same dude on another thread now and the op claimed the dude is just a local government chairman in the east.... Which one person go con believe now
same here...am tired...Fear bloggers.
Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by Amberon11: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Another soon to be role model of AirForce 1
Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by lazinny(m): 12:33am On Sep 11, 2017
FemiEddy:
He is meant to hire bodyguards, not military men, so embarrassing , military men don't even guard mayweather, Nigeria is not serious
Nigerian Army and Police don't have dignity. Mere business men !!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by 9japrof(m): 6:09am On Sep 11, 2017
This is naija, so make e no use security protect himself make una come kidnapp am ba, kolewerk

Bros �This Is the New Africa, where Evans wannabes plenty dey look for one profile kidnap to execute to change their lives forever..
Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2017
The way you guys throw the word 'billionaire' around eh, even the devil will be scared. Any _cunt with small money is now regarded as a billionaire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by ruggedtimi(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2017
alex mascot don blow be that...social media wise. The youngest local govt chairman in nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by yekparikpa(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2017
Eminem my man.
Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by konfused: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2017
Larryfest:

He was a former Aba North LG in Abia state during Orji Uzor Kalu tenure. Mascot, Eminem, onye ocha na Aba, he is Orji's boy, he is rich. The event was the burial Ceremony of Chief Emeka Otigba this last week Saturday.

The whole big shots and who is who was on the ground during the burial. The number of cars and personality present on that day eh......

Igbo nwere mmadu....
Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by josh123(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2017
Larryfest:
i tire oo
Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by Ejytex(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
eyeview:
Another "photo packaging". I guess in the next few weeks and months, the social media will be bombarded with this one's photos.
Anyway, what does he do for a living that made him a billionaire?
Bad Belle, stay dere dey judge
Re: Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral by Ejytex(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
9japrof:
This is naija, so make e no use security protect himself make una come kidnapp am ba, kolewerk

Bros �This Is the New Africa, where Evans wannabes plenty dey look for one profile kidnap to execute to change their lives forever..
hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa / Throw Back To When Tacha Was Slut Shamed For Attending Bbnaija Audition. / Sinach, The Great Gospel Musician's Wedding In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.