Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

IT Support, Systems Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Software Developer Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IT Support, Systems Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Software Developer Vacancies (1734 Views)

Industrial Automation And Design Systems Engineer / FINCA Microfinance Bank Recruitment For Service Desk Analyst / Service Desk Administrator Needed For An It/telecommunication Company!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT Support, Systems Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Software Developer Vacancies by DeGhost: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2017
Vacancies are available for the following roles in a technology company.
IT Support (5): Location- Lagos, Warri (Delta)
IT Service Supervisor (1): Location- Lagos
Service Desk Analyst (2): Location - Lagos
Qualifications
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
• Microsoft Azure (Cloud platform and Infrastructure)
• Cloud computing
• Windows server virtualization
• SQL Server (Data Management)
• Windows system center (Mobility)
• Microsoft Office 365
• Sharepoint
ITIL Foundation
CCNA

Software Developer (1): Location - Lagos
PHP
MySQL
Python
Wordpress
Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
Ability to troubleshoot and test sites

Applicants for the roles above should have at least 3 years experience.

Qualified candidates should send CVs to recruiting@multiskills-ng.com on or before March 20, 2017. Preference will be given to applicants who apply early.
Re: IT Support, Systems Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Software Developer Vacancies by DeGhost: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
DeGhost:
IT Service Manager (1): Location- Lagos
Qualifications
• Cloud computing
• Microsoft Office 365
• Sharepoint
ITIL Foundation
CCNA

PHP
MySQL
Python
Wordpress

Qualified candidates should send CVs to recruiting@multiskills-ng.com on or before March 20, 2017. Preference will be given to applicants who apply early.

One person employed already, please broadcast and share with friends
Thanks
Re: IT Support, Systems Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Software Developer Vacancies by jideaffo(m): 8:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Morning DeGhost, Thanks for sharing this info with us. I applied for the position, but i have not heard any feedback.
Re: IT Support, Systems Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Software Developer Vacancies by jumyinq: 8:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Thanks a lot for the info, I just sent my brother's cv. Pls kindly assist
Re: IT Support, Systems Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Software Developer Vacancies by DeGhost: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2017
What did you apply for please?

jideaffo:
Morning DeGhost, Thanks for sharing this info with us. I applied for the position, but i have not heard any feedback.
Re: IT Support, Systems Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Software Developer Vacancies by DeGhost: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2017
What is your brother's name and what role did he apply for?

jumyinq:
Thanks a lot for the info, I just sent my brother's cv. Pls kindly assist
Re: IT Support, Systems Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Software Developer Vacancies by DeGhost: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2017
DeGhost:
IT Service Supervisor (1): Location- Lagos
Qualifications
• Cloud computing
• Microsoft Office 365
• Sharepoint
ITIL Foundation
CCNA

PHP
MySQL
Python
Wordpress

Recruitment is still ongoing, 1 person has been employed and we are contacting other qualified applicants for interviews this week.
If you know anyone who has all the qualifications stated above and lives in Warri, please tell them to apply ASAP!
Our process is based on a first come, first serve basis.

We also need an IT Services Supervisor and Software developer, kindly share with friends.

If you applied and have not been contacted, it is possible that you do not have the qualifications stated above, however we will keep your CV incase there is an opportunity for you in future.

Thank you.
Re: IT Support, Systems Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Software Developer Vacancies by jumyinq: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
DeGhost:
What is your brother's name and what role did he apply for?

OLUWAGBEMI ADEDEJI, he applied for software developer
Re: IT Support, Systems Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Software Developer Vacancies by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 15, 2017
Thank you for sharing this wonderful information on this forum.
I received an invite from the organisation yesterday for an interview tomorrow 3pm @ Lagos

Please may I have an insight on what to expect during the interview.

God bless you.

DeGhost:

Recruitment is still ongoing, 1 person has been employed and we are contacting other qualified applicants for interviews this week.
If you know anyone who has all the qualifications stated above and lives in Warri, please tell them to apply ASAP!
Our process is based on a first come, first serve basis.

We also need an IT Services Supervisor and Software developer, kindly share with friends.

If you applied and have not been contacted, it is possible that you do not have the qualifications stated above, however we will keep your CV incase there is an opportunity for you in future.

Thank you.

Re: IT Support, Systems Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Software Developer Vacancies by DeGhost: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
jumyinq:

OLUWAGBEMI ADEDEJI, he applied for software developer

It appears that he was contacted. We wish him the best in the interview
Re: IT Support, Systems Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Software Developer Vacancies by DeGhost: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Theboynextdoor:
Thank you for sharing this wonderful information on this forum.
I received an invite from the organisation yesterday for an interview tomorrow 3pm @ Lagos

Please may I have an insight on what to expect during the interview.

God bless you.

Nothing out of the ordinary, if you have the certifications and the necessary skills and experience, you should not have a problem.

We wish you success in your interview tomorrow
Re: IT Support, Systems Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Software Developer Vacancies by jumyinq: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
DeGhost:

It appears that he was contacted. We wish him the best in the interview

I don't think he has been contacted
Re: IT Support, Systems Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Software Developer Vacancies by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Thank you once again for doing a great job on this forum.

I went for the interview it look OK from my own perception.

Please i would like to PM you to make some enquiries.

Thank you.

DeGhost:

Nothing out of the ordinary, if you have the certifications and the necessary skills and experience, you should not have a problem.

We wish you success in your interview tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Has This Happened To You Before ? / Baker Hughes Graduate Programme 2019 / Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.