Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months (1735 Views)

Forget Covid 19, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months / 7 Emerging Tech Jobs That Are Going To Pay Well In 2019 / Five Jobs That Will Be Extinct By 2028 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by leksdigital: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2020
Yes covid happened, life seems hard, everything seems kind of hard but don't get it twisted. I will list 10 jobs that will change your life within the next 3 months and Beyond. If only your can commit to it. It doesn't matter whether you are whether you are skilled or not. I will find you 10 skills that can change your life within the next 3 months and easy places where you can get those jobs.
These are jobs you can easily learn in one month and get started in the next two months even if you do not have those skills.
1. Digital marketing :
2. Graphic design
3. Website design
4. Translation
5. Transcription
6. Copywriting
7. Mobile photography
8. Voice over
9. Video editing
10. Animation

These skills can take you from broke to any level you want within the next few months.

I have created a book for the list of 20 websites where you can get these jobs easily without stress. It features the uniqueness of each of the sites. Please click here to download your free copy of the book https://lekeadelaja.com/websites-work-online/

Please feel free to ask me any question. I will be more than happy to respond

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by Deborah98(f): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2020
Interested
Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by BestMan001: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nice tips
But, how many people will key into it?
Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by FahBuLous: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
How do i get clients as a graphic designer, and where do i work as one too?
Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by leksdigital: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
FahBuLous BestMan001 Deborah98 kindly click here to get a list of websites where you can work online

https://lekeadelaja.com/websites-work-online/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by leksdigital: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
FahBuLous:
How do i get clients as a graphic designer, and where do i work as one too?

As a graphic designer your can start off freelancing and if you don't want to go that route, you can start targetting businesses on IG then send them a message
Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by FahBuLous: 7:39am On Sep 25, 2020
leksdigital:

As a graphic designer your can start off freelancing and if you don't want to go that route, you can start targetting businesses on IG then send them a message
is it lucrative? Like how much am i sure of earning a mnth wit it?
Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by FirefliesSun(f): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2020
So true
Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by leksdigital: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
FahBuLous:
is it lucrative? Like how much am i sure of earning a mnth wit it?

Wendy job is lucrative it all depends on you.
Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by clarkmos15(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
leksdigital:
Yes covid happened, life seems hard, everything seems kind of hard but don't get it twisted. I will list 10 jobs that will change your life within the next 3 months and Beyond. If only your can commit to it. It doesn't matter whether you are whether you are skilled or not. I will find you 10 skills that can change your life within the next 3 months and easy places where you can get those jobs.
These are jobs you can easily learn in one month and get started in the next two months even if you do not have those skills.
1. Digital marketing :
2. Graphic design
3. Website design
4. Translation
5. Transcription
6. Copywriting
7. Mobile photography
8. Voice over
9. Video editing
10. Animation

These skills can take you from broke to any level you want within the next few months.

I have created a book for the list of 20 websites where you can get these jobs easily without stress. It features the uniqueness of each of the sites. Please click here to download your free copy of the book https://lekeadelaja.com/websites-work-online/

Please how can I learn to copywrite?
Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by leksdigital: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
clarkmos15:

Please how can I learn to copywrite?

You can search for courses on udemy, youtube and even google
Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by leksdigital: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Get digital skills now
Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by leksdigital: 1:52am On Sep 27, 2020
The internet just made life better
Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by leksdigital: 3:07am On Sep 28, 2020

Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by leksdigital: 3:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Information is power
Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by leksdigital: 3:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Get knowledge
Re: Forget Covid, 10 Jobs That Can Change Your Life In The Next 3 Months by hstar: 1:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Brb

(1) (Reply)

Your Payroll Is "Pending" And "Processing" Without Reason, You Will Be Paid / Ndep Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Breweries Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.