Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos (25885 Views)

Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) / Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by SultanYoung: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
See your dark face you know read the post the first name of the suspect is JAMES and the name of the victim is Chioma do the maths your self Mcheeeeeew
erunzy:
Hausa again in d news for d wrong reasons. Pedophiles full north
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by Absuchat(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Conji na bastard
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by Hafeezson(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] just came to check if i can see his pics buh why is it unavailable?
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
satowind:
Alamajiri again and why the f*ck is Chioma written there where it happened in jos
as for you nd your case. True me no knw how to describe am.
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by satowind(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
soulhighman:

So, there are no Chioma's in Jos abi? I guess you have never been to Jos before. Apata, where it happened is even dominated by Igbos. There is even a market in Jos, which is owned by 95% Igbos. I can't remember the name of the market again.

Upgrade your reasoning bro and stop making a fool of yourself here.
you are the one making fool of your self. So an event happens in anambra and I want to report it and choose to use Mohammed because is a bad news. Of all the names y course Igbo that the question
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by BetaThings: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
erunzy:
Hausa again in d news for d wrong reasons. Pedophiles full north
Mr James is now Hausa!

Implacable character assassinators
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by BetaThings: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
satowind:
my friend shot up why will u wanna use fake name and choose Chioma
Rape victims are usually not mentioned by name
Some newspapers will say "name witheld", some will use a name from the tribe of the victim

But seriously, if we can find an Igbo man in Micronesia, why can they not be in Jos?
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by soulhighman(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
satowind:
you are the one making fool of your self. So an event happens in anambra and I want to report it and choose to use Mohammed because is a bad news. Of all the names y course Igbo that the question

Hello, how are you able to prove that it was a deliberate action to use an Igbo name. So because it is a bad news now, you concluded it isn't an Igbo that committed the crime huh? Is there a tribe that is immune to committing criminal activities? I pray your children do not inherit the kind of brain you have.
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by od501: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2017
Wen dy say make una legalize ashawo una go say na sin. OK nh
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by satowind(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2017
soulhighman:

Hello, how are you able to prove that it was a deliberate action to use an Igbo name. So because it is a bad news now, you concluded it isn't an Igbo that committed the crime huh? Is there a tribe that is immune to committing criminal activities? I pray your children do not inherit the kind of brain you have.
you don't have sense of u wanna take name is name of people that at is dorminant in that area
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by satowind(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2017
BetaThings:

Rape victims are usually not mentioned by name
Some newspapers will say "name witheld", some will use a name from the tribe of the victim

But seriously, if we can find an Igbo man in Micronesia, why can they not be in Jos?
how do u know the victim tribe is Igbo
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by soulhighman(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2017
satowind:
you don't have sense of u wanna take name is name of people that at is dorminant in that area

Man, where your dumbness is confirmed is the fact that you are concluding that the name was 'chosing' just like that.
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by satowind(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
soulhighman:

Man, where your dumbness is confirmed is the fact that you are concluding that the name was 'chosing' just like that.
your dumbness is shown by u concluding it wasn't chosen just like that
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by soulhighman(m): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
satowind:
your dumbness is shown by u concluding it wasn't chosen just like that
Okay, the name of the people are as described in the post.
Oya kill yourself over that. Mtchew
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by satowind(m): 12:12am On Mar 10, 2017
soulhighman:

Okay, the name of the people are as described in the post.
Oya kill yourself over that. Mtchew
kill your self over my post mtchew
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by imagrg(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Toto has more wahala than imagined...HIV, STI, rape, etc.
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by Teeroyzimma: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Rapist and Paedophile
Re: 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos by ManirBK: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
satowind:
Alamajiri again and why the f*ck is Chioma written there where it happened in jos
flat headers are every where !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo / Nursing Mother Drags A Conductor Who Slapped Her Over N50 / 16 Nigerian Women Rescued From Prostitution And Sex Slavery In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.