Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account (88374 Views)

Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) / Nigerian Man Threatens To Rape Lady After She Refused To Date Him / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Nomannaz(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
A man threatened to Rape a Girl..

https://mobile.twitter.com/bankusauce?lang=en

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by sLentlover7778(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
And if you bag 24years jail term .. don't blame the devil.. grin grin grin

518 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by ghettokid1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Its only a thief that thiefs unhidden money.
that means he is a rapist

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by ghettokid1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
sLentlover7778:
H
space booker

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Simplyleo: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
I don't think anyone will be against you.

Just some years behind bars, that's all. undecided

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by TechTanic(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
grin
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Redeakaa:
I nor blame the guy.......she looks inviting undecided undecided
You and that guy are insane

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Timson01(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Some ladies are really very confused if you come out like this how do u want the guy to see ,if I am the one self I will be thinking in my mind like see prostitute now they make boys list after them and tell us they are only looking for attention what kind of stupid attention is that one they put men on too much pressure yet they pretend to only be trying to look good pure nonsense why will you dress out like this and all you want is the boy to see that you are fine ,ladies should understand that we men tend to address woman by the way they dress

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by 247days: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
I don't think anyone will be against you.

Just some years behind bars, that's all. undecided
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by ValCon888: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
If you get raped in jail, you shouldn't blame anyone.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by ikynokia(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
She's not looking bad sha
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Redeakaa(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
You and that guy are insane
grin grin ehn......I gree grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
You are addressed the way you're dressed

That guy is probably high

who will rape that thing?

Disgusted lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by LesbianBoy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
So much protection for the ladies but none for guys. The guy might be joking but twitter suspended his account. If a girl should tweet that nothing will happen to her account. This has to stop! Rubbish angry

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Very good!!! E good as them suspend am! Na this kind people dey give us bad name!

So if you see the unclothedness of your daughter, you will rape her

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Virtual rapist!

Na rope that one tie for bresasst? shocked sad

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by chuose: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
I can bet the guys tribe grin
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Timileyin1234(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wetin concern Twitter na . when they wanted to upload that picture, Twitter algorithm couldn’t reject it.
Why dem block the guy
Account was deactivated becos of his English ”if I “raped”

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Santinojr: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
The guy dey on a very bad Trips..I no blame am
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by chrisifeanyi: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
many are mad, only few are roaming

5 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by mrsteel: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by dasnan(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
wetin consine am abeg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by YungMillionaire: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
shocked In which planet is rape something to joke with? Men imagine your mother, daughter, sister or wife been raped...na joke be dat? shocked

11 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
The way she dressed attracted such comment on her..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by BigJoe19: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Most Nigerians are dumb, what he wrote sounded like a joke.

4 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Biglittlelois(f): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
BigJoe19:
Most Nigerians are dumb, what he wrote sounded like a joke.

Joking with rape? You and the guy are dumb

LesbianBoy:
So much protection for the ladies but none for guys. The guy might be joking but twitter suspended his account. If a girl should tweet that nothing will happen to her account. This has to stop! Rubbish angry

Comparison is irrelevant here, but since you mentioned it, fine, when a guy is naked and uses only mosquito net to cover his diick, and a lady threatens to rape him after seeing it, report her twitter account ok....

nochillatalll:
You are addressed the way you're dressed

That guy is probably high

who will rape that thing?

Disgusted lipsrsealed

Are you saying there are some certain ladies with a specific appearance that are qualified to be raped? You are a slimy schmuck.

Timson01:
Some ladies are really very confused if you come out like this how do u want the guy to see ,if I am the one self I will be thinking in my mind like see prostitute now they make boys list after them and tell us they are only looking for attention what kind of stupid attention is that one they put men on too much pressure yet they pretend to only be trying to look good pure nonsense why will you dress out like this and all you want is the boy to see that you are fine ,ladies should understand that we men tend to address woman by the way they dress

Your comment is dvdhsgeysgsdvdhshy,

Keep your disgusting thoughts about ladies appearances to yourself, nobody gives two fvcks what you think of their dresses, next time, look, feed your eyes, and move on.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by RZArecta(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Stupid boy, I reported that account immediately I saw the tweet

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by lyriclekidd(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army / 8-Year-Old Girl Defiled By A Lady In Ondo - Mother (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.