Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church (789 Views)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by mamagee3(f): 1:46am On Dec 16, 2009
There's this beautiful woman and her husband that attends my church, the woman is very beautiful and she's always smiling, anytime I see her I wish she was my relation, what do I do next time I see her in the church and what would you do if you were in my shoes? undecided
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by OgidiBoy(m): 1:48am On Dec 16, 2009
Go up to her next time you see her and tell her you attracted to her.
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by kiju: 5:01am On Dec 16, 2009
Approach her and tell her you like her.
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 16, 2009
Not again. First it was the pregnant woman who didn't want to come to church, now the beautiful woman who comes to church.

Weren't you the one that opened a thread about flirts in church?

Enough!!!!!
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by mrperfect(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2009
Smile back.
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by mazaje(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2009
Who is this pervert that is always talking about beautiful women in church? Go toats them if you want and stop crying all the time and boring us to death with your fantasies about the beautiful women you always see in church. . . . .
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by ADUNOKIKI(f): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2009
Tell her you want to kill her husband to have her.
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
is mama gee 6 yrs old?
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by xtristo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2009
mamagee,
why are u always attracted to beautiful women?or are u a, ?
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by mamagee3(f): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2009
davidylan:

is mama gee 6 yrs old?

Is Davidylan 2 months old? undecided
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by mamagee3(f): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
michelin89:

Not again. First it was the pregnant woman who didn't want to come to church, now the beautiful woman who comes to church.

Weren't you the one that opened a thread about flirts in church?

Enough!!!!!

Enough of your "Native Chalk" and "Just My Hobby" Thread.
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by mavenbox: 12:09am On Dec 18, 2009
LOL at my friends Davidylan and MamaGee: quadruple-LOL!
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 18, 2009
mama-gee:

Enough of your "Native Chalk" and "Just My Hobby" Thread.

There people contribute sensibly and are interested.

What is the purpose of this thread?
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by MrCrackles(m): 12:16am On Dec 18, 2009
Seun can you start screening threads created on the forum please. . .
Some threads deserve the recycle bin seconds after creation!!!!! angry
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by mamagee3(f): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Seun can you start screening threads created on the forum please. . .
Some threads deserve the recycle bin seconds after creation!!!!! angry

Like your response. angry
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by MrCrackles(m): 12:40am On Dec 18, 2009
mama-gee:

Like your response. angry
wink
Re: A Beautiful Woman And Her Husband That Comes To My Church by sayso: 8:28am On Dec 18, 2009
you liked her,it proves that she has been faithful to her husband since wedding,so do like her so that people will also write about you being beautiful in church 30 years to come.

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have Cherubim And Seraphim Member In St. Louis, Mussouri. U.S.A? / The Cheapest Christian Wristband Ever / Walk In Love – Friday October 21, 2011 – Pastor Anita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.