Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Fault Of Apostle johnson Suleiman - I Am A Witness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fault Of Apostle johnson Suleiman - I Am A Witness (1554 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fault Of Apostle johnson Suleiman - I Am A Witness by petra1(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2017
What I see as an issue in the life of Apostle suleman is the down to earth and simplicity of his giving . He's a giver to a fault . I once had an experience with him. Someone very close to me became beneficiary of a gift of half a million for a business . The issue I had with it was because I didn't approve of the business . But because the person had opportunity to meet apostle Suleman when she attended his program. He asked his wife to transfer 500,000 to her account. When I got to know about it . Through the Sms that was sent to apostle in appreciation.i copied the number and I sent a message to the apostle that I didn't give the person Money because I didn't approve of the business in that particular place . The apostle called me by himself acknowledged that he got my message . And apologised that he doesn't support rebellion. He said the way the matter was presented to him , and he added that he is a giver and can't bear people suffering . So he asked his wife to send the money .And He told the person to come and apologies to me. I was touched by a great man like that demonstrating such humility .

Now with the matter on ground . I heard many people say things such as "Why would apostle give a girl whom he hardly know money" . I have experienced it. One of the signs of a great man is his simplicity . And many people take such great men for ride .That is why sometimes people around such men try to protect them from others because they are simple inside of them and they love their simple lives . They can chat with you on phone if you ever get to have their numbers. They are social human beings too.

If a cartel of criminals get hold of such a man . They can set him up. So either the video chat is real or photoshopped. It's a set up against a generous man. Some Great men don't allow selfie around them because of the age we are . Even If the video call is real , Someone could really video call you , open her Brest in a second and do screen shot . You're in trouble .. I leave those part for the court and investigators to solve . But one thing I know is apostle do give help to those he hardly know. He gave money and scholarship to many orphans and widows in kaduna massacre . In addition he even had to ask me for the number of the lady so that he could call her to apologize. I did ,he did and she did.

May God deliver his men from the workings of the Enemies.

4 Likes

Re: The Fault Of Apostle johnson Suleiman - I Am A Witness by nzeobi(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2017
Op be relaxed . I remember when a woman started making wild allegations against the MUOKA of choosen.
Patience is the only thing that makes deception to reveal itself. cool
I do not believe in the girls story, though am not holding brief for the pastor.

Just that many poor Nigerians like bringing others above them down embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Fault Of Apostle johnson Suleiman - I Am A Witness by muykem: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2017
God will deliver innocent from blackmailers. This issue should not be politicized in any way.
Re: The Fault Of Apostle johnson Suleiman - I Am A Witness by Topgainer: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Op, I know you like the Apostle but don't be too quick to vouch for him. TBJ does more alms giving and show of humility can you cross your chest that he was never sexually involved with any of those former Church workers in the early days of his ministry and power displays.
However, someone can be set up or accused falsely.

3 Likes

Re: The Fault Of Apostle johnson Suleiman - I Am A Witness by sotadegrt(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
suleman my hero. I stand wit u. All haters can consider suicide
Re: The Fault Of Apostle johnson Suleiman - I Am A Witness by petra1(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Topgainer:
Op, I know you like the Apostle but don't be too quick to vouch for him.

Just sharing personal experrience
Re: The Fault Of Apostle johnson Suleiman - I Am A Witness by Firstcitizen: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Shebi the Apostle say na 24hrs dem go get disgrace. 48 hours don pass and na him come get the disgrace. God works in mysterious ways.
Re: The Fault Of Apostle johnson Suleiman - I Am A Witness by petra1(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Shebi the Apostle say na 24hrs dem go get disgrace. 48 hours don pass and na him come get the disgrace. God works in mysterious ways.

How
Re: The Fault Of Apostle johnson Suleiman - I Am A Witness by Ken4Christ: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2017
A man can be generous and also sexually promiscuous. This is not the best defense to all the weighty allegations I rather prefer you pray for him because God is no respecter of persons. If we keep covering up a sin, it not help. We must be humble to confess and forsake our sins to receive mercy like King David did. No one is above mistake. But if it has happened, ask for mercy and move on with your life.
Re: The Fault Of Apostle johnson Suleiman - I Am A Witness by petra1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ken4Christ:
A man can be generous and also sexually promiscuous. This is not the best defense to all the weighty allegations I rather prefer you pray for him because God is no respecter of persons. If we keep covering up a sin, it not help. We must be humble to confess and forsake our sins to receive mercy like King David did. No one is above mistake. But if it has happened, ask for mercy and move on with your life.

And what's your proof he is promiscous
Re: The Fault Of Apostle johnson Suleiman - I Am A Witness by petra1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
If you read my opening posts . The apology of Otobo should not be a mystery .
Re: The Fault Of Apostle johnson Suleiman - I Am A Witness by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
^^^^^^

I will respond to certain extracts from your article and then give my final opinion

and he added that he is a giver and can't bear people suffering

If he cannot bear people suffering he should not be collecting money from them in the first place. Instead, he should encourage those who are rich with lands and houses to sell some of their earthly goods and use the money to assist those in the congregation who are struggling, after all this is exactly what the Apostles did in the first church, they took from the haves to help the have nots. The ancient apostles did not please themselves.

Furthermore, while it is commendable that he does from time to time help widows and orphans, this has to change from to ALL the time because the appropriated funds are not his, they are for the welfare and wellbeing of the entire congregation. For example, if there are needs in the church to build more branches or by the Pastor a new car, these needs are secondary to the real life needs of the brethren.

If a cartel of criminals gets hold of such a man. They can set him up

Now you are trying to exonerate him from blame though there is ample circumstantial evidence to charge him to court. You blame others, but is the Apostle not a mature man, is he not able to handle himself with decorum in a responsible manner or should we now blame others for the misconduct of Nigerian men of God, thereby encouraging them to persist in bad behaviour?

It's a set up against a generous man

Armed Robber Anini who killed scores of policemen in the 1980s together with civilians was a generous man, there are many wicked people who also show acts of generosity and kindness.

He gave money and scholarship to many orphans and widows in Kaduna massacre

Again, while this act is commendable, he should nullify his good deeds with the mistreatment of ladies he has slept with while subjecting them to public shame, disgrace and penury. This is not Christlike behaviour,

My final opinion is that your self appointed Apostle should own up to his Sins like Jimmy Swaggart and James Baker did when they were accused of sexual crimes with evidence to show for it. if he does this, his followers may forgive him and he would have restored his humanness, dignity and image, not the other way round.

(1) (Reply)

I Find This Topic 'blasphemy Of The Holy Spirit' So Challenging.Bible Scholars / Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? / The Tower Of Babel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.