Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

See Wonders In Naija - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Wonders In Naija (445 Views)

Forex: My Strategy On MT4 Mobile, See Wonders / Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? / Is Paypal Still Restricted In Naija >> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Wonders In Naija by tankoy: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2017
I met this guy today going about the town calling on people to bring old and torn currency and exchange them with detergent or matches. I asked what he wanted to do with the old and torn out currencies, his response was that they mend them.
Imagine us complaining about joblessness while job creators fill the streets.
Anyway the economy itself needs be Mended not just the currency.
Kudos boy

Re: See Wonders In Naija by x6blade(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2017
Can that 1000 naira still be fixed shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

SME Business Startup And Growth WORKSHOP / Start-ups/business Owners In Need Of Office Space In Ikeja, Check This Out / Do You Need Assistance In That Business? Get It From Justanswer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.