Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality (3673 Views)

Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women / Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama’s Sexuality
March 6, 2017 Jodi Politics
Sponsored by Revcontent

Former President Barack Obama's sexuality has been hotly debated over the years. From tales of gay lovers back in Chicago to his affinity for homosexual bathhouses, there's been no shortage of ammunition for those who believe that he’s batting for the other team. Now, we have been presented with perhaps the best evidence yet that Obama may have indeed been the first gay POTUS after one famous gay man just made a shocking admission.

The Obamas were photographed leaving the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C., on Sunday amid President Donald Trump's claims that the former administration tapped his phones during the 2016 presidential election. Looking relaxed and smiling for the cameras, Mr. Obama was pictured in a leather Canali jacket that retails for $1,800 which he paired with jeans and matching shoes.

While the mainstream media collectively fawned over this weekend's public Obama sighting, a prominent gay conservative pointed out something of note in the pictures of the former president from his Sunday outing. In a snarky Monday Facebook post, right-wing commentator Milo Yiannopoulos insinuated that Obama is gay, judging by the way he dresses now that he's no longer the president.

Other Facebook users seemed to believe Yiannopoulos was onto something. "He's been married to Michael for how long. No one has really seen his real birth certificate because he paid millions to have his records sealed. Everything about this guy is a fraud. Joke will be on his ignorant supporters when his true identity comes out," commented one person.

"Michelle was Michael Robinson when they met so…I'm not shocked by this," wrote someone else, referencing the conspiracy theory that the former First Lady was actually a man in disguise.

"Look I have always thought he was gay!!! And that his marriage was of convenience. They have still never found the person/persons responsible for the deaths of the men that say they dated Obama back during his Reverend Wright Church days in the Down Low Club," commented yet another Facebook user who also seems to believe that Obama is gay and that he went so far as to have his past lovers killed to cover it up.

Milo Yiannopoulos, perhaps the most famous gay conservative of the moment, would seemingly know what he's talking about when it comes to the topic of homosexuality. Can you prove that someone is gay just by the way they dress, though? Not unequivocally.

However, this is not the only evidence which has surfaced over the years that would suggest Barack Obama prefers men. It certainly would explain his push to legalize gay marriage and his incessant promotion of the LGBT agenda.

http://madworldnews.com/gay-man-barack-obama-sexuality/

Could Barack Obama really be gay? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by JacksonD7: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is old news we've known since 2008

3 Likes

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by Lucasbalo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Could Barack Obama really be gay? undecided
You must be gay too Mr Charlatan to be so obsessed with Obama. He's a family man of repute with a wife and two beautiful young ladies unlike your demonic and lying tramp who has been married three times with five children.
Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

This is old news we've known since 2008

Are you saying this is public knowledge and they kept mute for 8 years? undecided

1 Like

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:

You must be gay too Mr Charlatan to be so obsessed with Obama. He's a family man of repute with a wife and two beautiful young ladies unlike your demonic and lying tramp who has been married three times with five children.

Is Obama gay or not?

4 Likes

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by JacksonD7: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying this is public knowledge and they kept mute for 8 years? undecided

Nobody kept mute, there have been rumours about Obama being gay going on for years now. Even YouTube has videos where people show proof that his wife Michelle is a tranny.
Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by Lucasbalo(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Is Obama gay or not?
Your sickness is incurable.

3 Likes

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by Lucasbalo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

Nobody kept mute, there have been rumours about Obama being gay going on for years now. Even YouTube has videos where people show proof that his wife Michelle is a tranny.
You guys are sadist. With everything wrong in the Titanic you live in, Obama is your fetish.

3 Likes

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by JacksonD7: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You guys are sadist. With everything wrong in the Titanic you live in, Obama is your fetish.

Woah slow down, Obama is definitely not my fetish I'm just clarifying things.
Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by Lucasbalo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

Woah slow down, Obama is definitely not my fetish I'm just clarifying things.
Clarifying junk and hatred. He's a class act with a wife and two beautiful children unlike a demagogic President Who is thrice married with five children. I don't know where all this self hating Black people comes from. No wonder Africa is not celebrated in the global affairs, it's because of all the self hating generic negroes.

4 Likes

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by JacksonD7: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Clarifying junk and hatred. He's a class act with a wife and two beautiful children unlike a demagogic President Who is thrice married with five children. I don't know where all this self hating Black people comes from. No wonder Africa is not celebrated in the global affairs, it's because of all the self hating generic negroes.

Dude, observation tells us Obama is probably gay so get out of your Obama love fetish, and what the fvvck did he even do for Africa anyway besides trying to degrade Africa societal values. He's not gay but he tried to push the gay agenda down our throats.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by Lucasbalo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

Dude, observation tells us Obama is probably gay so get out of your Obama love fetish, and what the fvvck did he even do for Africa anyway besides trying to degrade Africa societal values. He's not gay but he tried to push the gay agenda down our throats.
You should ask your uselessly inept, corrupt and worthless leaders what they have done to bastardized your country ?. Obama was an American President not Nigeria president. In a country where poverty envelopes every place and an average citizen lives on less than $2 a day, Obama is your fixation. No wonder Nigeria is a mess with people like you.

4 Likes

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by JacksonD7: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You should ask your uselessly inept, corrupt and worthless leaders what they have done to bastardized your country ?. Obama was an American President not Nigeria president. In a country where poverty envelopes every place and an average citizen lives on less than $2 a day, Obama is your fixation. No wonder Nigeria is a mess with people like you.

For the love of God Obama is not my fixation, and when did I ever talk about Nigerian presidents

2 Likes

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

How did CNN miss out on this breaking news? undecided
Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Your sickness is incurable.

Have you heard of the news of one Paul Burrel who used to be the late Diana's buttler who had a wife and two children but has now declared himself to be getting married to his gay lover? His children has also been invited to the wedding, what will you call that? undecided

Update yourself on the facts here: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3026575/princess-diana-paul-burrell-comes-out-as-gay-marriage-april/

1 Like

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by JacksonD7: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

How did CNN miss out on this breaking news? undecided

CNN had a story where a comedienne Joan Rivers claimed Obama was gay, they didn't miss it.

1 Like

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

CNN had a story where a comedienne Joan Rivers claimed Obama was gay, they didn't miss it.

Was it a coincident that she then died shortly afterwards? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by Lucasbalo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Have you heard of the news of one Paul Burrel who used to be the late Diana's buttler who had a wife and two children but has now declared himself to be getting married to his gay lover? His children has also been invited to the wedding, what will you call that? undecided

Update yourself on the facts here: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3026575/princess-diana-paul-burrell-comes-out-as-gay-marriage-april/
What has that got to do with Obama?. You called yourself a Christian and you are filled with hate. Would Jesus Christ be proud of you and your hatred ?. Obama is a married man with children and he doesn't cheat on his wife unlike your pus*y grabbing thrice married tramp you idolize. Go worship at the altar of your white masters.
Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by Lucasbalo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

Obviously from the cave you live in, you don't know what comedians are all about. God will cure you of your fetish about Obama because Obama is not the cause of your woes in life. Go and hold the worthless and greedy Thiefliciasns who bastardized your country that's supposed to be the Pride of Africa to a hell hole on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by JacksonD7: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Obviously from the cave you live in, you don't know what comedians are all about. God will cure you of your fetish about Obama because Obama is not the cause of your woes in life. Go and hold the worthless and greedy Thiefliciasns who bastardized your country that's supposed to be the Pride of Africa to a hell hole on Earth.

Like I said I don't have a fetish about Obama, what's with your Obama love anyway is he your granddad?, how can the fact that Obama is possibly gay piss you off so much?. And finally I never said a thing about African leaders so don't divert.
Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by JacksonD7: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Many believe it wasn't.
Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

That's what happens when you touch the Lord's annointed cool

I know that republican not resting in peace

On August 28, 2014, Rivers experienced serious complications and stopped breathing while undergoing what was scheduled as a minor throat procedure at an outpatient clinic in Yorkville, Manhattan.[99][100] Resuscitated an hour later, Rivers was transferred to the hospital and later put on life support.[101] She died on September 4 at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, having never awoken from a medically induced coma.[102
wiki

1 Like

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by Lucasbalo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

Like I said I don't have a fetish about Obama, what's with your Obama love anyway is he your granddad?, how can the fact that Obama is possibly gay piss you off so much?. And finally I never said a thing about African leaders so don't divert.
You must be gay yourself to be so consumed by the gayness of another man. When you have someone in your lineage that can accomplish 1/100 of Obama's accomplishments, let's know. Meanwhile enjoy your life if you get one at all.
Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by JacksonD7: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You must be gay yourself to be so consumed by the gayness of another man. When you have someone in your lineage that can accomplish 1/100 of Obama's accomplishments, let's know. Meanwhile enjoy your life if you get one at all.

I'm not gay and I'm not consumed by gayness, in fact you might be the gay one since you're such a defender. Since you've got such strong pro-Obama hate I'm assuming you and your lineage have already achieved 1/100 of his accomplishments.

1 Like

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by Lucasbalo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

I'm not gay and I'm not consumed by gayness, in fact you might be the gay one since you're such a defender. Since you've got such strong pro-Obama hate I'm assuming you and your lineage have already achieved 1/100 of his accomplishments.
I defend Obama because he's a role model to tens of millions of Americans. When underachiever like you denigrate him, people who know his essence will defend him. You should be worried about the titanic you are stuck in living a subhuman lifestyle instead of worrying about a very accomplished Obama.
Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:

If you are looking for a black man to celebrate look no further than your minister for housing, Dr. Ben Carson. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

Good observation. Way to go! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:

How much do you think the U.S of A is now owing after Obama finished with them? undecided

1 Like

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by Lucasbalo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

If you are looking for a black man to celebrate look no further than your minister for housing, Dr. Ben Carson. cheesy
Sorry, we use Secretary here not minister. Get your facts right. I rather take a proud black man like Obama as my role model than a house Negro by name Ben Carson.

1 Like

Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:

What has that got to do with Obama?. You called yourself a Christian and you are filled with hate. Would Jesus Christ be proud of you and your hatred ?. Obama is a married man with children and he doesn't cheat on his wife unlike your pus*y grabbing thrice married tramp you idolize. Go worship at the altar of your white masters.

I didn't know a black man could be racist but there you go. The link is to inform you that getting married and siring children doesn't mean one is not gay. Do you get it?
Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by Lucasbalo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

How much do you think the U.S of A is now owing after Obama finished with them? undecided
What's your concern about that. My wife and I pay Tens of thousands of $ yearly in Federal,State and County taxes not to mention GCT. How much do you pay and we're you crying when George W almost bankrupt America due to his useless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Re: Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Muafrika2:

That's what happens when you touch the Lord's annointed cool

I know that republican not resting in peace

wiki

As well as all those who blew the whistle on Obama's lifestyle? Or it could be that they got silenced. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims / 14 Inspirational Quotes From President Mugabe / Salute To The Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.