Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims (3682 Views)

Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by 13volts(m): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2011
Norwegian bombing carried out by a blonde Norwegian citizen contrary to earlier report that al queda or islamic militants are responsible.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Rgp92: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2011
I know right grin grin I told all my friend that it was carried out by Norwegian, but no one belived me cheesy btw i live in Norway tongue
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2011
only one person?
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Rgp92: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2011
careytommy:

only one person?

One captured so far grin
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Muza(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2011
some narrow minded Muslim haters must be so angry dat d person arrested is a blonde,6"4 & spoke fluent Norwegian
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Muza(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2011
sad bro. . . even fox news etc are still hoping they can find ANYTHING that might come up that links the gunman to Islam
very unfortunate
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Rgp92: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2011
Muza:

sad bro. . . even fox news etc are still hoping they can find ANYTHING that might come up that links the gunman to Islam
very unfortunate

I know right cheesy. Alot of people calm it was muslims tongue
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Sunofgod(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2011
13volts:

Norwegian bombing carried out by a blonde Norwegian citizen contrary to earlier report that al queda or islamic militants are responsible.

Oyibo also are in 'Al queda'

So as far as I'm concerned Boko 'Islamists' are still top of my list of suspects -  grin
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by MAYOWAAK: 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2011
The Norwegian attack simply buttresses the point that no race,religion,political persuation and ideological leanings has monopoly of terror and violence.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Muza(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

The Norwegian attack simply buttresses the point that no race,religion,political persuation and ideological leanings has monopoly of terror and violence.

took d words right out of my mouth
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Sunofgod(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

Monopoly? - As far as I'm concerned if you control 80% of a market then you have a monopoly. Islamists are responsible for at least 97.98% of all terror and violence.

Muza:

took d words right out of my mouth

Please recall your words and swallow them.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Kenezi: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2011
Are there no Norwegian citizens that are muslim?
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by jmaine: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2011
Sun of god:

Monopoly? - As far as I'm concerned if you control 80% of a market then you have a monopoly. Islamists are responsible for at least 97.98% of all terror and violence.

Sun of God (SAN)  cheesy cheesy cheesy . . . .
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by aljharem(m): 12:10am On Jul 23, 2011
Kenezi:

Are there no Norwegian citizens that are muslim?

none
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Muza(m): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2011
Sun of god:

Please recall your words and swallow them.

grin cheesy LMAO
I know you must grieving in you bigot mind cos it wasn't a Muslim dat was caught
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Sunofgod(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2011
Muza:

grin cheesy LMAO
I know you must grieving in you bigot mind cos it wasn't a Muslim dat was caught

Get away - before monday the link to 'Islamists' would have been made.  grin

If anything they will plant a Quran in her pocket, or find a 'Moslem' she's screwed (Trust Me) -  shocked
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Muza(m): 12:26am On Jul 23, 2011
Sun of god:

Get away - before monday the link to 'Islamists' would have been made.  grin

If anything they will plant a Quran in her pocket, or find a 'Moslem' she's screwed (Trust Me) -  shocked
should i take it dat u ar praying and fasting dat the blame will be put back where it was supposed to be,on the poor muslims?
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Sunofgod(m): 12:29am On Jul 23, 2011
Muza:

should i take it dat u ar praying and fasting dat the blame will be put back where it was supposed to be,on the poor muslims?

That's normally the agenda.

So watch this space.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Muza(m): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2011
Sun of god:

That's normally the agenda.

So watch this space.

well their plan has backfired,they ddnt expect d blonde will be caught,why were they so dumb to use a blonde grin
they had already started laying out the script,putting up an 'Islamic sect' website claiming responsibility for the attack,Obama rushing to say they need to sit up on their fight against terror(evry1 understands who hes directing hes fight to).
well no i guess they have to come up wit a new script.

my advice to them,dnt use blondes again
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by aljharem(m): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2011
SMH at Sun of god
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 23, 2011
Ah well, we have our first conservative christian terrorist. Muslims must be so relieved now.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Muza(m): 12:59am On Jul 23, 2011
and some christains must be grieving now,after all d initial false assertions grin
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by aljharem(m): 12:59am On Jul 23, 2011
davidylan:

Ah well, we have our first conservative christian terrorist. Muslims must be so relieved now.

this is not the first
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 23, 2011
alj harem:

this is not the first

That is the problem, the naive or deliberately misleading collaring of people into a religion by force to make a point. That the others werent muslims does not automatically make them genuine christians. millions of europeans exist today who are only "christian" in that they are NOT muslim and are only bearing the labels handed down to them by their ancestors.

I never see anyone of them blowing up buildings in the name of Christ.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 23, 2011
Muza:

and some christains must be grieving now,after all d initial false assertions grin

Grieving? Actually many christians are just about ready to hand over the terrorist to the judge. See unlike you none of us is likely to vote in a poll to make that guy a martyr.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by aljharem(m): 1:11am On Jul 23, 2011
davidylan:

That is the problem, the naive or deliberately misleading collaring of people into a religion by force to make a point. [b]That the others werent muslims does not automatically make them genuine christian[/b]s. millions of europeans exist today who are only "christian" in that they are NOT muslim and are only bearing the labels handed down to them by their ancestors.

I never see anyone of them blowing up buildings in the name of Christ.

and what makes you think those were genuine muslims undecided or at the point of explosion did they tell you they are fighting for Allah or their sick selves
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Muza(m): 1:18am On Jul 23, 2011
some ppl are so sad cos it was not a muslim dat was caught grin
its dat d height of bigotry?
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Rhino5dm: 1:36am On Jul 23, 2011
Timothy James Mac veigh was a terrorist, BLONDE & a catholic responsible for Oklahoma city bombings in 1995. So all fuccking religions are associated with VIOLENCE.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Pifa: 2:55am On Jul 23, 2011
In the 70s through late 80s I believe, there was a German terrorist organization known as the Baader Meinhof Gang that carried out similar terror attacks in Germany. I don't remember what happened to them, but you can google "Baader Meinhof ", if you want to find out more about them.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by cold(m): 4:13am On Jul 23, 2011
Here is your suspect.Regarded as a neo-Nazi sympathiser

Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by redsun(m): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2011
i wonder what oyinbo will call this now since d attacker/s are oyinbo christian fundamentalist? domestic violence i guess.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Rgp92: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2011
There are some Norewgian muslims cheesy maybe only 10. 91 people dead sad mostly kid angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salute To The Hero / Wildfire Kills 19 Firefighters In Arizona / Ahmed Abdi Godane: Somalia's 'dead' Al-shabab Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.