Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Plz How Much Will It Cost Me To Repair This Lumia??? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Plz How Much Will It Cost Me To Repair This Lumia??? (876 Views)

Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? / Clean Used Nokia Lumia 1520 For Sale #45k / Nokia Lumia 535 For Sale At 18k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz How Much Will It Cost Me To Repair This Lumia??? by cue64: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
i have this lumia that fell from my hand and the front glass shattered i'm just wondering how much it will cost
to change it or if i should just abandon the for phone and get a new one

Re: Plz How Much Will It Cost Me To Repair This Lumia??? by Preye1599(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Abandon it please...
Re: Plz How Much Will It Cost Me To Repair This Lumia??? by cue64: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Preye1599:
Abandon it please...
why should i abandon it plz
Re: Plz How Much Will It Cost Me To Repair This Lumia??? by mavinc4u(f): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
cue64:
i have this lumia that fell from my hand and the front glass shattered i'm just wondering how much it will cost
to change it or if i should just abandon the for phone and get a new one

Can't see it clearly. Is it 1520?
Re: Plz How Much Will It Cost Me To Repair This Lumia??? by Preye1599(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lumia's are not worth it...The screen will still trouble you
cue64:
why should i abandon it plz
Re: Plz How Much Will It Cost Me To Repair This Lumia??? by 1stNumeroUno: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
That looks like a Lumia 560 (or so). When I broke my glass & screen last year January, repair cost was 28k. I thought it was a joke o. I waka computer village tire. I decided to pick up a small Huawei phone (21k) in the mean time. But when when I gotta market mid last year to change to bigger phone... Mehn! I decided to stay with the Huawei till date o.
Re: Plz How Much Will It Cost Me To Repair This Lumia??? by cue64: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
mavinc4u:

Can't see it clearly. Is it 1520?
yes thats what it is....
Re: Plz How Much Will It Cost Me To Repair This Lumia??? by cue64: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Preye1599:
Lumia's are not worth it...The screen will still trouble you
thats what i have been scared of
Re: Plz How Much Will It Cost Me To Repair This Lumia??? by mavinc4u(f): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
cue64:
yes thats what it is....

I fixed mine at 35k but when it got broken again, I went to Nokia care thinking that I would fix it at 10-15k, my bother they told me 45k saying there is increase in dollar rate and that was 2016. Lol, I kept the phone safely in my bag because it contains a lot of information, I will fix it the price becomes reasonable.
Re: Plz How Much Will It Cost Me To Repair This Lumia??? by cue64: 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
mavinc4u:

I fixed mine at 35k but when it got broken again, I went to Nokia care thinking that I would fix it at 10-15k, my bother they told me 45k saying there is increase in dollar rate and that was 2016. Lol, I kept the phone safely in my bag because it contains a lot of information, I will fix it the price becomes reasonable.
lol u don scare m e already nah to just use that money buy gionee or infinix
Re: Plz How Much Will It Cost Me To Repair This Lumia??? by Redstone(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
You better keep the phone, even though it's a great phone, it's not worth. I spent 28k too fix mine in February, i still had lots of issues with the screen, my phone keeps hanging very minute, had to restart now and then, lots of stress.
Re: Plz How Much Will It Cost Me To Repair This Lumia??? by cue64: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2017
Redstone:
You better keep the phone, even though it's a great phone, it's not worth. I spent 28k too fix mine in February, i still had lots of issues with the screen, my phone keeps hanging very minute, had to restart now and then, lots of stress.
my brother i done keep the phone already thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Connect Your Phone / Tablet ( Andoid/ios ) Wirelessly To Tv/projector / Iphone 6s 16gig Space Grey. 120k Extremely Neat. Price reduced / Clean Samsung Faultless 3d Smart TV, 46inches For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.