Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia (33953 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Pay Some Tribute To Nigerian Heroes- The Dead Soldiers Of Boko Haram Activities / Those We Called Nigerian Heroes! What Really Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Very wrong list....

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Maziebuka01(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
pussyponder:
***Things that confuses me I've never seen a mad Hausa man before... Abi Dem no dey mad?
lol
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by sucess001(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
if these are your heroes...no wonder the country is doomed!

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by horlanrewaju11(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
anthay1983:
OHHHHH MISSED FIRST TO COMMENT AGAIN
what if you are first to comment?them dey give you money ni
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Intrepid01(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
What a list by an Ipod yoots, celebrating his kinsmen....the Op was so daft that his topic contradicts the list...he said Famous Nigerian Political Heroes...and then Iweala and Akunyili came up.........so they were also politicians...........Point of correction, Aguiyi Ironsi was an Ibo propangandist who protected a group of his Kinsmen that murdered in cold blood Nigerian Leaders of different tribe but protected Azikiwe, their tribe men.

The problem of this country started with that unfortunate coup plotted by Ibo officers....That is to say, Yeebos are the problem of this country...they will continue to suffer for it

5 Likes

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Nosu(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
There is only one hero on that list - Chief Gani Fawehinmi.

If we really have these much heroes, Nigeria would have been better. we have leaders that are concern about themselves and their generations yet unborn.

Not forgetting prophet Fela Anikulapo kuti, the man that was never taken serious while he was alive. yet his life was spent defending and fighting for the common man
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Babarex(m): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
The Greatest Nigerians Are not On Any Record yet... Do you Remember Dele Giwa, Ken Saro Wiwa And The Unrecorded Plenty.
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Horlarmie199(m): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
where is Ojukwu ?

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Horlarmie199(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
where is Bola Tinubu ?

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:
I still don't know y Nnamdi Azikiwe is not celebrated despite bin d figure head in d one Nigeria dream.

OP and where is dat ist female pilot?

It is because he was against the Biafran war.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Horlarmie199(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
what about Fela Anikulapo Kuti (Baba 70)

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by corporateDan(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
pussyponder:
***Things that confuses me
I've never seen a mad Hausa man before... Abi
Dem no dey mad?
undecided bro you must be joking... what of PMB... is he an IPOB member?
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by QuietHammer(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
cyberdurable:
That list is incomplete without GEJ....

The hero and face of democarcy...
This is not a list of drunks

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by oyeb15: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Where is Adekunle Fajuyi, Kaduna Nzegwu, Ojukwu. Nigerian history can never be said without mentioning these great men. Remove Dangote from d list.
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by abdulsemiu02(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Famous politicians? Wat abt Saraki Senior?
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by ipreach: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
mallamsk:
beware of dis guy. he has scammed a lot of people
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
pussyponder:
Dem no dey mad?

Do you live in their midst ?
Maybe if one does, who knows ?
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by emi14: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
pussyponder:
Dem no dey mad?

The are there. Travel and see
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by FitnessDoctor: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
VickyRotex:
Happy International Womens Day! kiss
I should be wishing you that
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by DirewolfofStark(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Really stupid list. Where is Herbert Macaulay who established the first ever political party in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by giles14(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
247NaijaNews:

SOURCE: https://uzomediangr./2017/03/08/top-20-greatest-famous-political-nigerian-heroes-and-heroines/

op u must b high on something.

where is the doctor that prevented Ebola from spreading. apart from Ngozi n Dora all others are fake

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by lammsohiman(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
koma1:
Where is sardauna Sir Ahmadu Bello
I wonder where dem hide the man naa....the fact that he was a regional politician doesn't make him less superior to those mentioned. He made his mark, he was a force to reckon with.
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lordave:
Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi Ironsi and Murtala Mohammed shouldn't be on that list.

My opinion.

I don't even know what Dangote is doing there. angry

You are right. Am not sure if the Op understands what it means to be a hero or heroine.
Many on that list have no business being there

2 Likes

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Chivasex: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
this list is incomplete.
What about brigadier Tunde Idiagbon?
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by melejo(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
pussyponder:
Dem no dey mad?
them plenty ehn, cone to super market Lagos and somewhat goskolo has turned many of them to
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by VickyRotex(f): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
I should be wishing you that

Oya, wish me then! cool
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by fortune5351(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
where is the Sarduana himself, Sir Ahmadu Bello
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by kingPhidel(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Your opinion is not complete without mentioning Goodluck ebele Johnathan a hero of democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moves To Save Obaseki By Presidency Flops / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.