Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia (33833 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Pay Some Tribute To Nigerian Heroes- The Dead Soldiers Of Boko Haram Activities / Those We Called Nigerian Heroes! What Really Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by dacovajnr: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
So dangote is a political hero?..
You sef see am? grin
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by okrote4real: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
If he is not among, then the baboon will never know peace.

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by longerthroat(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
FAYOSE nko?
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by okrote4real: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
If he is not among the heroes, then the baboon will surely have no peace.

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by babyfaceafrica: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
You sef see am? grin
I tire for the OP
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by basty: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
No IBB, Shehu Shagari, Sir Ahmadu Bello.

Igbo twenty
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by pinkguy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
What of Chukwuma
Kaduna Nzeogwu the savior of southern Nigeria
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by FitnessDoctor: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oya, wish me then! cool
it is with great pleasure wey dey sweet man for belle... that i wish you a happy women's day.... stay healthy, stay wise, stay beautiful... muah

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
247NaijaNews:

SOURCE: https://uzomediangr./2017/03/08/top-20-greatest-famous-political-nigerian-heroes-and-heroines/

No 19 have my utmost respect. Dora Akunyili any day anytime. OP this female doctor wey stop disease nkor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by michoim(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
What a fake list!
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by InvertedHammer: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
247NaijaNews:

SOURCE: https://uzomediangr./2017/03/08/top-20-greatest-famous-political-nigerian-heroes-and-heroines/

/
Take Awolowo (war criminal via starvation of Biafran children) and Abiola (International Thief Thief as noted by Fela) off the list. You should have garnished the list with Sam Aluko (proponent of £20 to all Biafrans)

Awolowo and Abiola died horrible death a' la karma.
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by koolguy88(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
pussyponder:
***Things that confuses me
I've never seen a mad Hausa man before... Abi
Dem no dey mad?
Who tells you say mad hausa man no dey? come make I carry you go see dem for their local govt
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by VickyRotex(f): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
it is with great pleasure wey dey sweet man for belle... that i wish you a happy women's day.... stay healthy, stay wise, stay beautiful... muah

Awwwnnn! cheesy Merci Beaucoup! cool
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
This OP is madt, Where is Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola etc?

Get out with this senseless post..
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
All these names except for Akunyili and Yar Adua combined in destroying Nigeria, they are only patriots as long as it benefits them. From Zik to Awo to Amino Kano, all destroyed this country.
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Suprnov3r:
Rubbish list

The only credible people there are

1. Dora Akumyili for her work in nafdac
2. Okonjo Iweala for debt relief

And one more not in the list

3.Dr. ADADAEVOH FOR IDENTIFYING EBOLA patient zero

The rest of the names there are mainly thieves and cabals who are the reasons why Nigeria is a failed state in drowning in a recession
you got it all wrong with ur so-called Iweala. She's a part of our collective problem. Akunyili, Yar Adua are the only true patriots. The rest are political thieves.
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by comos: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Aguyi Ironsi put Nigeria into the mess they found themselves today

if this man has left the regional system to remain, Nigeria would have been a developed country.

moreover, he refuse to execute his coup plotter brothers who murdered other regional premier

instead was feeding them milk and honey at a so called ikoyi prison
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Jokerman(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is my own list...
1.Bukola Saraki
2. Ahmed Tinubu
3. Theodore Orji (Ochendo global 1)
4. AishaHaliburton
5. Olusegun Obasanjo
6.IBB
7.David mark
8. Goodluck Jonathan
9. Muhammadu Bihari
10. Sani Abacha... the greatest hero
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by geo4c: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
ojukwu nko? who compiled that shit
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by kaymart: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
pussyponder:
***Things that confuses me I've never seen a mad Hausa man before... Abi Dem no dey mad?
enter north u go see nau......
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by aumeehn: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by Stanbeto: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is Good Job
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by dsocioemmy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Come o ... What of the woman that gave her life to the fight of ebola for Nigerians?
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by dsocioemmy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Come o ... What of the woman that gave her life to the fight of ebola for Nigerians?....
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by bigsmoke2(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by vatiqan(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
@ Op, pls remove 2, 8, 16, and 18! How did the touch the lives of average Nigerians?
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by tripoli007(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
247NaijaNews:

It shows this OP maximum is about 25-30 yrs were do u place the likes of Alvan ikoku,Alex ekwueme ,Micheal opara ?
Re: Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia by mastermaestro(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
okrote4real:
If he is not among, then the baboon will never know peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus / President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.