Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,179 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' (37615 Views)

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by burkingx(f): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
angry

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by alldbest: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
kingmekus:
What is PERIOD??,cos the only period I know is BREAK PERIOD during my Primary School days.

U don't know Mathematics period abi? Olodo!! grin
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by apache4: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thunder Fire BBN

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Fhowe: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
how many times a month tboss dey see her period sef i can remembered vividly when they were playing truth or dare she said she was on her period now again abi na she be woman with the issue of blood i tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tboss is confused because in the same sentence she said she is so stressed she even missed her period. How many periods does this girl have? Perhaps she has a double barrel vjj & her periods come in twos like a colon : grin
Now a fast thinking person would ask, if she can't get her story straight about whether she was on her period or not, how can she remember so vividly, without a shadow of doubt that she never gave him consent? Methinks she's just milking the incident for what it's worth, to garner sympathy votes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by freeborn76(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:
Let those who give a flying fvvck about BBN come and comment I'm out.

You obviously give a Bleep...your comment confirms it
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by repogirl(f): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
At first I was one of the ones who was crucifying Kemen but on watching the video quite a number of times, I really don't see the sexual harrasment they are claiming.

Kemen touched her, she woke up, checked herself, turned and he stopped. She didn't show any sign of anger and he didn't force himself on her after that. Lord knows a lady who felt assaulted would have immediately raised alarm but she just turned over and he stopped, choosing to cuddle her and she never complained.

If she was feeling he was disturbing her, why didn't she tell him so point blank? The house is filled with loose people and all the guys feel entitled to try their luck which was what Kemen did, that's all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Emmaesty(f): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Kemen don suffer

Don't believe this her menstruating shii

Kemen would have noticed the sanitary pad immediately he tried putting his hand there
You have sense jawe. No sane man can finger a lady on her period.

He would have felt the sanitary pad or does she want to say that she wasn't wearing sanitary pad that night? Why wasn't the sheets stained?

Liars everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by tmgold007(f): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
TPAND:

type Kemen Tboss BBNaija Scandal video in google. Many of the bloggers hosted on their page
Tnx
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by tmgold007(f): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by tmgold007(f): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Stellaenefa:

He didn't touch her boobs, he went straight to her private.
Yepaa
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Prince16: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Kemen don suffer

Don't believe this her menstruating shii

Kemen would have noticed the sanitary pad immediately he tried putting his hand there

Thanks 4 saving my time. As in,who does that.!!
Period fire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by tmgold007(f): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
come let me show you the full video how kemen give tboss head not minding her doing her menses
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by daveelly: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
By d time d daft folks she's fooling would realise; This half-cast biitch would have done more harm than she realise.

What's more annoying is the fact that; Her slaves/supporters dont see anything wrong in her moving abt a confined house where there are opposite sex, n sampling Boobs and titts for them to see; A devil's agent, tempting men, in an immoral show. Nothing seems wrong with that, but there is everything wrong with same guy whom she once asked to massage her while she was naked, fingering her.

How much more partial in ur judgement can y'all be.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by teebillz: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Trust Naija girls to side with their men against other women. They won't vote for this TBoss because of Kemen.
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by wanayoo: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
What are you still doing in that house sef? I expected you to have been evicted after Efe's party. You are so fake... besides, what kind of sleep were you sleeping that you didn't know someone was playing with your tips? you were enjoying it biko... stop trying to buy pity from people..

1 Like

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by banqalee(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin
kingmekus:
What is PERIOD??,cos the only period I know is BREAK PERIOD during my Primary School days.
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Leriebloom(f): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
The babe is just playing her game.
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Orpe7(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Just be honest u need sympathy votes to win BBN. Cus it seems ure overdoing it

1 Like

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by seasy: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
youngjoy:
but i heard yesterday wen she said she is eating too much and feeling heavy because she is close to seeing her menstral flow....
why is she now saying she was on a period wen kemen assaulted her...

hmmmm i smell lies ooo Tboss

She never said she was on her period.She said her period delayed due to the stress she's going through.
I don't know where the poster got that from.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
why create a post for front page sake?

She just told Bassey at 350pm today in the walk in wardrobe that her period is due any moment now.

How many times will she see her period in a few days when she does not have menorrhagia
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Prince16: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
TPAND:
Tboss is playing the Game. Nigerians wise up. if Kemen really touched blood, his reaction would have been different in that video

Ahn-ahn, how will she touch blood when theirs supposed to be a sanitary pad in place? You pass thru d gate b4 u enter yard nah!
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Xblink(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
I don't c anything big about wat happened.... Why is it blown out of proportion....?.. T-bos was really aware of all dat happened..... Why ar they using it as lesson learnt for d women's day.... Naa wao
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy

FULLstop(.) A.K.A PERIOD grin grin

kemen b like ...continue lying @pix

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by teebillz: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
repogirl:
At first I was one of the ones who was crucifying Kemen but on watching the video quite a number of times, I really don't see the sexual harrasment they are claiming.

Kemen touched her, she woke up, checked herself, turned and he stopped. She didn't show any sign of anger and he didn't force himself on her after that. Lord knows a lady who felt assaulted would have immediately raised alarm but she just turned over and he stopped, choosing to cuddle her and she never complained.

If she was feeling he was disturbing her, why didn't she tell him so point blank? The house is filled with loose people and all the guys feel entitled to try their luck which was what Kemen did, that's all.

I said it! A typical Naija girl understands that some of the things that are considered sexual harassment in other countries will never come close to sexual harassment in Nigeria. Naija girls (not total strangers o), by default, don't give consent. You have to apply so some small gragra (no matter how little) to make it look like they are good girls but you are the one who is just forcing them to have sex. TBoss is doomed if thinks Naija women will fall for this. These women know how we roll. I used to have a girl who don't want to take responsibility for any act of immorality. She always run to me for sex but always make sure she put up a "I no wan do" act just to make it look like I forced her to do it.By that, I believe, she always feel less guilt - and we rolled like that for a long time. There are many Naija girls like that.
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by madjune(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
In the end, these two characters will end up being most hated.

Funny thing is, woe betide this Tboss if she no win the money cos her family will so hate her.
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
idris4eva:
They should just let it go
White wit*ch
cheesy white wit*ch according to bisola A.K.A headmistress
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by mayorwah98(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Boom!!

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Janetade86(f): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
geekybabe:
She never said she was on her period. These bloggers can lie !!!

She said what if she was in her period ?
Nnamdd1 you hungry desperate bloggers will do just about anything to get clicks on your blog. Liars. She never said anything like that.

Abeg help me tell them o..hmmmn everyone is just judging from hearsay including the bloggers. I don't know why people will hate someone so much and not want to atleast consider some things about that person.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
The fact that she will even mentioned her period is in itself distasteful
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by repogirl(f): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
teebillz:

I said it! A typical Naija girl understands that some of the things that are considered sexual harassment in other countries will never come close to sexual harassment in Nigeria. Naija girls (not total strangers o), by default, don't give consent. You have to apply so some small gragra (no matter how little) to make it look like they are good girls but you are the one who is just forcing them to have sex. TBoss is doomed if thinks Naija women will fall for this. These women know how we roll. I used to have a girl who don't want to take responsibility for any act of immorality. She always run to me for sex but always make sure she put up a "I no wan do" act just to make it look like I forced her to do it.By that, I believe, she always feel less guilt - and we rolled like that for a long time. There are many Naija girls like that.
This is not what I meant o..... If you advance on a girl and she says no, then no means no.

Which was what happened in the house. Kemen touched her, she didn't grant him permission and he coded.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by goatandyam: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
repogirl:

And now you have it, a sensible comment from someone that finally saw through the lies that that idiot has been feeding the gullible general public....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears / BBNaija: Khafi Replaces Gedoni With A Teddy Bear (Photo) / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.